Dynadot

This is just wrong Sav.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Sinbad

Top Member
Impact
I registered multiple domains with sav.com few days ago and now I have deleted couple of them for refund but I am not eligible for refund for all the domain I deleted not because they are out of grace period but they have a policy this : Domains registered or backordered can typically be refunded within five days of registration, less one business day. Refunds may be requested for up to the greater of one domain name or 10% of your registrations for a month. If the Add-Grace Period for a specific TLD/domain is different than 5 days, this may vary.

I get it I am not eligible for refund for all the domain names but where is my other domains ?
They removed all the domain names from my account, they got refund from registry as all those domains is now available for registration and I get nothing ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Yes, I contacted them, they say there is nothing they can do.

•••
I can't believe anyone still uses SAV. 100% of the threads I've read about them on NP has been negative. I mean I literally haven't read a single positive thing about them.

•••
Yeah I found out this the hard way as well. Even contacted Nick via pm. Seriously considering abandoning Sav.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back