Dynadot

Thinking of selling my domain on E-Bay for $100,000

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
hey guys.

i am selling my domain "iamfull.com" on e-bay I have asked for appraisals here and other forms and people said that it would be worth reg fee or mid $XX,

but i'm putting it on E-bay for $100,000. i want to do it because Last week i think it was; Invention.com was sold for $600,000+US and now i just wanna do it,

i know that "iamfull.com" is nowhere near as good as "invention.com" but there is no harm in putting this on E-bay for that much money (((is there please let me know??))) and if my luck is good someone might buy it. after all its Ebay

Please leave some comments, thanks

=====================================================

Anyway is there anything i should know before i put it on ebay?

I rarely Use Ebay. so i might have some questions later on:

o and Which category should i list this in?

======================================================

o and how do i get people to know that my domain is on sale on Ebay?

where can i advertise? (for free)
and please recommend me some forums, where i can let people know that my domain is on sale.

THANK YOU

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Badger said:
this is posted in the newbie section and asking for advice

The question is - Did it originate in the Newbies Section :guilty:

•••
^ :bingo: ^

So take it easy on the "lunatics"... :]

•••
Barefoottech said:
You should list Iamfull.com on eBAY
For $100K
It will be a very interesting Sale because
1/ It will teach you a valuable lesson ,that Just because another name sells
for $xxx,xxx doesn't mean any other Name will sell for anything over Reg-fee
2/ You will learn lots of new Phrases and words from all the flaming and Spam emails about your very high and unachievable price.
3/ You can then finally accept the much more realistic appraisals given here by many people who have sold names in various places for $x,xxx which were much better names then "IamFull.com" . $100k is A very good price for any name .
And is only realised for the Real Premium names
4/ You should have regged "IamFullOfShit.com", "IDontHaveAClue.com","IHaveNotGotAnyIdeasAboutValues.com"
as Well and sold them all as a Set

:D :D :D YOUR KILLING ME

•••
Its ironic that some of you will type 4 paragraphs ridiculing this guy, put won't spend two seconds helping a newbie avoid these mistakes. :-/

[edit] I was just speaking in generalities. Not anyone particular. My point is, this thread gets 2 pages, and many legit questions go unanswered.

Last edited:
•••
-db- said:
^ :bingo: ^

So take it easy on the "lunatics"... :]

Dont think so.

I dont know about threads in other forums, thats a matter for the mods (which i believe has been dealt with). But this is the newbie section and as such should be dealt with accordingly.

Ridiculing someone in this forum is, for me, a heinous crime. And comments making a fool of this guy without proffering any advice makes me laugh at them more than any cheap joke aimed at the thread starter..

Yes, offering this for $$$,$$$ on ebay is optimistic to say the least but as the thread starter intimated in his opening gambit, this is his intention no matter what so, taking that statement as read, you either jump in and try and mitigate his likely disappointment with helpful advice or stay the hell away...

Who are you people anyway to be so cocksure. based upon what some of you have for sale yourselves, you have no reason to look smug.

For all i know, the thread starter is a spammer who is laughing at all of us but, the post is in the newbies forum and as professionals we should deal with this accordingly, leave the moderating to the mods.

•••
lextalionis said:
Its ironic that some of you will type 4 paragraphs ridiculing this guy, put won't spend two seconds helping a newbie avoid these mistakes. :-/
Advice had already been offered as was assistance
As to "NewBie Status" any one selling Domains for $xxx,xxx prices is in the "BIG LEAGUE"

•••
I don't think you will even get 1k off that domain. Sorry.

•••
Nice name, it's worth around mid $XX at most to me but it can't hurt to try, long as you don't get burned by fake bidders and listing fees.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back