Dynadot

TheSenateGroup.com - US based credit repair.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Sami Ketolainen

Restricted (Market)
Impact
Hello NamePros community.

I have designed a website for me and my friend and we would love to get some appraisals and development ideas for this website!

TheSenateGroup.com

Thanks
Sami Ketolainen.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Overall looks nice and professional. I'd put the logo in the left side and move the menu on the same row, in the right. You are wasting way too much header real estate like this. The logo is huge, takes up too much space. Same for the menu tabs, could be made smaller, so that on first view people see some of the content.

I see you make good use of your hero section, add a button as well. You could use a CTA there, either to download a file (get them to subscribe to your newsletter for instance), view the plans or schedule a call.

I've move a testimonial up next, it would reinforce the fact you know your stuff and deliver great work.

Write a blog, in this niche finance blogging gets you crazy results. This way you can also look for some strong links and schmooze a little with other finance guys. Helps a lot.

•••
Second the testimonial higher up - sensitive and high-trust business like this I would need a considerable amount of social proof & evidence to trust this service and put money on the line.

There is a lot of useful content here and is overall very professional. Also, I would want names when it comes to the "About Us" section. When I read an about us section I like to see a team - even if it's just one person or the head of the company and a short bio.

Otherwise very clean and professional with an abundance of information :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back