IT.COM

new gtlds There's a .Monster on the loose...

NameSilo
Watch

HotKey

Made in CanadaTop Member
Impact
And it needs some taming. No April Fool's, this one is running around wild as of today. Are you going to catch one, or leave this one under the bed?

Feel free to discuss and showcase your scary, or nice .monster names here.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
donutmonster

So what would be the best dot monster domains that would be held by the registry? lol Scary.monster Sea.monster Movie.monster LochNess.monster
Can't forget about the cookie monster..

pink()monster - super odd, had to do some weird tm acknowledgement to buy it(the clothing co), but it was reg fee when all other colors were $240 or more. I'll take that risk. I can think of 5 other things this name is good for, clothing never even comes to mind.
Nice catch.. colour names are usually premium, but they always seem to leave the pink alone. I have the same in the .ninja. (future project for my daughter)(unless it sells)

•••
So .monster hit 2 million registrations already?

Edit: Some kind of late april fools..

Last edited:
•••
My new pet has 3 i's

iii.monster

•••
I am so slow - I just to the 3 eyed monster @Domaindogged! Cute.

OK I bit. I got my own .monster.

It is a friendly monster, who can help you value domains, cars, property, works of art, antiques, etc. All of that requires a pretty powerful and well big something, so why not a monster? Right now I am considering whether to develop my appraisal(.)monster or maybe sell it. Like any young monster, it only yet knows a few words. Mainly anything I ask it the same reply is How much? :xf.grin: It is a monster that ultimately could tell you how much it itself was worth. Isn't that cool? :xf.cool:

I mainly got it so I could tell people truthfully that I have a horse and a monster.:-P

Bob

Last edited:
•••
Climate.Monster

climateMonster.jpg

•••
•••
Interesting site - Register Your .Monster Domain Name @ https://get.monster/

with possible available domains to register -

What kind of monster are you?

Cheers
Corey

•••
•••
appraisal(.)monster. It is a monster that ultimately could tell you how much it itself was worth. Isn't that cool?
It is very cool. Minute I saw your post, felt a twinge of envy! Excellent catch, I think the name fits well and is very marketable. Wish you the best on development/sale.

Brexit / Monster another one I really like from this thread.. no other word to describe it, really.

Under the bed for me...
Thought I'd help with those monsters under the bed, with a bedtime lullaby..

•••
I have another monster that is Brexit related: west.monster: the rebel cousin of westmonster.com

Currently semi-developed into an Anti-Brexit mini site where I plan to promote petitions that are related to this topic (until the free hosting runs out in 3 months). Open to partnerships, of course.:xf.rolleyes:

•••
•••
Incidentally .monster is not yet on the Sedo list for $60 minimum commission. With some other new extensions it took a month or two to get listed.

Afternic do not allow them to be added yet either.

I presume no problem at Undeveloped.

Bob

•••
United Kingdom's continuous monster

BREXIT.monster

Last edited:
•••
Challenge.monster - a work in progress

challenge.monster.jpg

Last edited:
•••
•••
I have another monster that is Brexit related: west.monster: the rebel cousin of westmonster.com

Currently semi-developed into an Anti-Brexit mini site where I plan to promote petitions that are related to this topic (until the free hosting runs out in 3 months). Open to partnerships, of course.:xf.rolleyes:
What a great idea. I read it first and wondered. What does that mean, then I visited the site, now bookmarked.

I don't like the EU personally and there was a democratic vote already. I don't like how the EU wants people to vote and revote and revote until they get the outcome they want. That is the beginning of a dictatorship.monster

Last edited:
•••
What a great idea. I read it first and wondered. What does that mean, then I visited the site, now bookmarked.

I don't like the EU personally and there was a democratic vote already. I don't like how the EU wants people to vote and revote and revote until they get the outcome they want. That is the beginning of a dictatorship.monster

You have a valid point here. Democracy had its say and there shouldn't be second options. As for my stance, since I am a massive football fan, I believe that Brexit would make it much harder for English teams to sign European players. Other than that, I support what the English find best.

•••
Headphone.Monster

Hmmm... I wonder how this works. Generic term with new extension but a brand in the same space.

headPhoneMonsterLogoThisOne.jpg

•••
I have wondered similar things, @jamesall The UDRP view of mainly looking only left of dot as I understand it (possibly not completely) may need to evolve. It is tricky. It worried me when I looked at names in extension.

Bob

Last edited:
•••
I have wondered similar things, @jamesall The UDRP view of mainly looking only left of dot as I understand it (possibly not completely) may need to evolve. It is tricky. It worried me when I looked at names in extension.

Bob
The ones I mean have the words the other way around.

As far as trademark databses are concerned it seems to only be logos.

•••
The geographical distribution of the early .monster registrations is interesting. 50% in US.
https://namestat.org/monster
Also a bit surprising to me that GoDaddy is so dominating the registrar share on the extension (a bit less than half of all registrations). Probably a bit of lag but they show 1158 registrations, adding roughly 50 a day now.
Bob

•••
The geographical distribution of the early .monster registrations is interesting. 50% in US.
https://namestat.org/monster
Also a bit surprising to me that GoDaddy is so dominating the registrar share on the extension (a bit less than half of all registrations). Probably a bit of lag but they show 1158 registrations, adding roughly 50 a day now.
Bob
I could buy these until they emptied my account the applications here in Swedish are huge. Monster is the same word.

•••
Last edited:
•••
portfolio.monster

- my .monster domain name marketplace

Cheers
Corey

•••
bogey.monster

most holes most times

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back