NameSilo

domain TheOracleOfOmaha.com - Warren Buffett

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

advaita

Established Member
Impact
55
I've just registered TheOracleOfOmaha.com. For those who don't know 'The Oracle of Omaha' is the nickname of Warren Buffett probably the most successful stockmarket investor of al time with a net worth of over $60 billion.

I was surprised that TheOracleofOmaha was not already registered, given Warren Buffett's iconic status in the investment world.

I don't think TheOracleofOmaha has been trademarked and I don't even know if you can trademark a nickname. I intend developing the name into a website devoted to Warren Buffet and his achievements, which I am sure would be very popular.

Any thoughts anyone ?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
Thanks - I had a look, lots of stuff for Oracle and lots of stuff for Omaha but no TheOracleofOmaha
 
0
•••
lol, how do you think about oracle.cc
 
0
•••
I'm not sure I understand your question, but 'The Oracle of Omaha' is Warren Buffett's nickname, sometimes also called 'The Sage of Omaha' - he is a very famous investor the 3rd richest person on the planet and he lives in the same house in Omaha he bought about 50 years ago.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back