Dynadot

conferences TheDomainShow.com Last Day for Early Bird Free Replays Tickets

NameSilo
Watch
The Domain Show starts in 8 Days, July 15th is the last day for Early Bird w Free Replays Tickets.

Good news is your not booking flights, hotels and leaving work for 3 days. Accessible to Everyone, Everywhere. Watch anywhere. And Welcome NamePros members.

Quick Intro

TheDomainShow.com is Page Howe's Free Online Domain Name Conference July 23-25

Live viewing is and always will be free with replays for 48 hours. You do need a ticket.

Having Replays is normally $99, but has been free for Early Birds, that ends July 15th.

If you've already signed up your in good shape. Your access will be emailed to you next week in advance of the Show.

The Show is over 30 Speakers on Owning and Investing in Domain Names. Friday is about Big Names and Saturday is Domain Investor Day.

PM me with any questions.

Next week Ill also be asking for any volunteers for live portfolio reviews and appraisals. Watch for new thread.

Signup at TheDomainShow.com

Page Howe

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Looking forward to this great event @Page Howe !
Thanks for all your hard work organizing it!
Nice chance to interact with domain industry people from the safety and convenience of home.
Bob

•••
@Page Howe - My ticket is now booked, looking forward to it immensely. (y)

I am actually hoping this becomes the 'norm' for many shows / conventions even post-virus, seems strange that our industry that is entirely focussed one way or another on the internet has up until now been slow to adapt to its usage in this way.

Looking forward to 'virtually' meeting many others in the domaining world. :xf.smile:

•••
Exactly, i think it will be different than an in person meeting, more possibities. Clearer interaction, less distractions. No travel and hotel bills.

•••
•••
I just posted my picks for the sessions I particularly look forward to. Here is an excerpt....
  • Bill Sweetman and Mike Mann Ninja and The Mann.
  • Fireside Chat with SquadHelp CEO Darpan Munjal.
  • Fireside Chat with Andrew Rosener.
  • Chris Zuiker How to Value, World View.
  • David Castello Big Names 1995-2020.
  • Kate Buckley The Broker Laureate.
  • TheDomainSocial.com at The Domain Show.
  • He’s Just One Person, presented by Braden Pollock.
  • Joe Uddeme of Name Experts LLC What’s a Domain Worth.
  • Fireside Chat with Reza Sardeha of DAN
  • Alvin Brown: What’s Going On, Local Marketing.
Read my full post here...

My apologies to other presenters who are not mentioned specifically, so check out the full schedule for the event. Why not share in this thread some sessions you are particularly looking forward to?

I hope to see most of the event live, and catch the rest via a replay pass. Hope lots of NamePros members will take part.

Thanks so much to @Page Howe for organizing this great event! (y)

Bob

•••
I've just got this via mail from [email protected]:
The Webinar The Domain Show Is Canceled

is that correct or is it just some technical glitch?

Last edited:
•••
I've just got this via mail from [email protected]:
The Webinar The Domain Show Is Canceled

is that correct or is it just some technical glitch?

I have received the same message. I will wait to hear from @Page Howe before I take notice of a 'no-reply' email. :xf.wink:

•••
Just received an email - THE CONFERENCE IS STILL ON!!!

The email I have received included the following explaining the situation and the glitch:

"We're all super excited to get started! Note that in deleting of a duplicate webinar, Zoom send out an email that made it appear like the conference was cancelled. Rest assured this is not the case and we've been working extremely hard to bring you an very exciting 3 days of great content."
Under 5 hours to go. (y):xf.smile:

Thanks @Page Howe . :xf.smile:

Last edited:
•••
•••
Well that's a relief. However the website https://thedomainshow.com/ does not resolve, or is it just me?

@pb - Presently not resolving for me either, but that might be to do with getting everything ready for the show what with zoom, etc..

Also everyone remember to install the 'zoom app' before the show begins. :xf.wink:(y):xf.smile:

•••
•••
•••
same here, "site cant be reached" fyi

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
I can't access the talk. I signed up all the way back in April but apparently my pass was only valid until July 16 (it says so in the Purchases section: Valid until July 16, 2020). Supposedly I should get another pass.

Last edited:
•••
Sign up for a free during event one - perhaps the one we got earlier only works after the show is over for replay?
Bob

Just tried this and that worked for me.

Last edited:
•••
Sign up for a free during event one - perhaps the one we got earlier only works after the show is over for replay?

Yeah I'm in, I got the "new" free pass. A bit odd, but it works, which is the most important part. ;)

•••
Fantastic illuminating session on right now Bill Sweetman and Mike Mann at The Domain Show.

•••
Great start to the show already. Lots of positives. Recommend everyone to chime in (y)

•••
Fantastic show, those not watching are missing out big time IMO (even if it is just the entertainment value).

•••
•••
Because of my interest in Geo-domains I am really looking forward to the Fred Mercaldo (founder and CEO, Geocentric Media, Inc.) talk later today.

For those of you not aware he is brokering the following US city domain portfolio:

Now that is what I call a portfolio! :xf.eek::glasses:(y)

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back