Dynadot

The Worst gtld?

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
The majority are pretty awful and are likely to go belly up.

Which is your favorite worst gtld?

I will start with .desi, had no idea what it meant until I used our online search friend.

But I bought 2! Desis.desi & Pro.Desi

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
.COW is the hot new ending for web addresses being used all over the world. Whether it's a business, brand or blog, .COW is where big ideas belong! :D
In case someone types the "M" upside down. :rolleyes:

•••
Good news for the hyphen lovers: A new domain extension .dash .-_-.- -.. .- ... .... .. ... .- .--. .-. --- .--. --- ... . -.. - .-.. -.. .--. .-. --- .--. --- ... . -.. -... -_-- -.. --- - -.. .- ... .... .. -. -_-. --..-- --- ..-. .-_-.- .-_-.- -.. .- ... .... .-- --- ..- .-.. -.. -... . ..- ... . -.. . -. - .. .-. . .-.. -_-- ..-. --- .-. -- --- .-. ... . -_-. --- -.. . .-_-.- - .... . -_-- .-- --- ..- .-.. -.. --..-- - --- -... . .... --- -. . ... - --..-- .--. .-. . ..-. . .-. .-_-.- -....- --..-- -... ..- - .... . -_-- .-_-.-
L-O-A-N-S.dash :D

•••
•••
Good news for the hyphen lovers: A new domain extension .dash .-_-.- -.. .- ... .... .. ... .- .--. .-. --- .--. --- ... . -.. - .-.. -.. .--. .-. --- .--. --- ... . -.. -... -_-- -.. --- - -.. .- ... .... .. -. -_-. --..-- --- ..-. .-_-.- .-_-.- -.. .- ... .... .-- --- ..- .-.. -.. -... . ..- ... . -.. . -. - .. .-. . .-.. -_-- ..-. --- .-. -- --- .-. ... . -_-. --- -.. . .-_-.- - .... . -_-- .-- --- ..- .-.. -.. --..-- - --- -... . .... --- -. . ... - --..-- .--. .-. . ..-. . .-. .-_-.- -....- --..-- -... ..- - .... . -_-- .-_-.-
L-O-A-N-S.dash :D

There was a company that tried to convert the web to -com instead of the dot, you had to download their browser for the system to work, as you can imagine it never took off

•••
Post Deleted... someone already made that joke before me (I didn't see it when I posted).

•••
I thought google treated all these tlds the same at the moment, regardless of keyword match

Search for "business com" and "business" on Google.

•••
.COW is the hot new ending for web addresses being used all over the world. Whether it's a business, brand or blog, .COW is where big ideas belong! :D

Holy.cow Batman!

Yes Yes Yes .cow is outstanding in its field!

I think the premiums are up for auction soon - pie.cow is sweet, so is grass.cow and drone.cow, not to mention 4d.cow. Anybody that can't see the advantages of getting a toe in this field at the start should check out www.domain.cow/ard asap.

•••
Holy.cow Batman!

Yes Yes Yes .cow is outstanding in its field!

I think the premiums are up for auction soon - pie.cow is sweet, so is grass.cow and drone.cow, not to mention 4d.cow. Anybody that can't see the advantages of getting a toe in this field at the start should check out www.domain.cow/ard asap.

I don't think much of this breaking moos!

•••
I don't think much of this breaking moos!

Wot, no pie?

I thought everyone would want a piece of the pie.

•••
•••
I cud not get excited.

Bah all you naysayers hanging around... as long as there is enough bull around .cow will not go tits up. Roll on the cattle market.

•••
There is a vintage/antique store near here called the Purple Cow, lol, I bet they would love that domain. But really, where is all the demand going to come from for that extension?

swimming.cow is sure to go quick...

cow-dolphin.jpg

•••
There is a vintage/antique store near here called the Purple Cow, lol, I bet they would love that domain. But really, where is all the demand going to come from for that extension?

From the cows of course.

•••
If my auction at flippa for search.pw doesnt get a single bid........ well - i would say .pw

•••
.HORSE, or .COW, that is the question.

•••
•••
•••
•••
I for one find .COW udderly exciting, it can really turn out to be legendairy :3

•••
•••
what has the world come too.... at least if they wanted to have new extensions they could have made sure they made some sense.. I dont mind .pro and .guru to an extent, but .wtf fo example, turns me right off!

•••
•••
i would like to nominate .xyz is the worst ever.

Interestingly com.com owned by .xyz. :-,:'(

I went to type something in the control bar and by accident I wrote (fill in blank)com.com and I got
xyz....

I nominate xyz, but there are a whole slew of others .archie, .fail, .moe, .schule, .ws, .name, and the really long ones.

Last edited:
•••
Despite the bad press .xyz still trumps .ooo and all of the non-word gTLDs. There's some really bad ones out there that surpass .xyz.

I'll hold mine and take another look in a few years but .xyz is far from the worst..

The com .com is marketing and smart marketing. .xyz will be just fine IMO, personally I've always liked it.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back