NameSilo

The word order in a key phrase.

Located in General Domain Discussion, started by Kuffy, Dec 23, 2016

Replies:
Views:

1. Kuffy

Kuffy Name Stag VIP

I'm going to start investing in gold coins, and being a domain enthusiast, I thought I'd create a site about my experiences as a beginner. Gold coin buyers are called " stackers", so I checked to see if goldstacker.com was available - it was, so I went to off to register it. I should have read the small print - it is available, but at a price - $8,625. goldstackers.com redirects to an Australian coin dealers site.

StackerGold.com and StackersGold.com were both available for reg fee. Well I've registered StackerGold.com and saved myself more than $8,610. I'm not sure that paying the extra money would have given me a significantly better name for what is really just a part-time blog site.

I left StackersGold.com for one of you guys to register - just give me a "like" or a "thanks" if you grab it. :)

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.com WhoaDomain.com VIP Gold Account

I misread this one. I thought it this was one of those "showcase" threads for domains containing the word "order". lol

like my....

CPAPOrder.com
    OrderSilverCoins.com
    OrderGoldbars.com
    OrderVirtual.com
    OrderWearables.com
    OrderCruise.com
    OrderGun.com
    OrderGunsafe.com
    OrderDaydream.com

3. briguy

briguy Guru In Remission! VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Nice saving..and if my opinion counts...prefer your version..I like stacking my gold coins (lol)

4. WhoaDomain.com

I prefer building a day smelter in my backyard then buying scrap gold in the area at 10-30 cents on the dollar or buy a bag if gold tip circuit chips harvested from PCs from alibaba and melt it down and make my own pure gold slabs. And bury it in the woods using GPS!

5. briguy

6. WhoaDomain.com

7. briguy

First time ever being called a "cheeky monkey"..kinda like it! Lol
    Not doing bad considering no sales to retire off of..

8. WhoaDomain.com

don't worry friend 2017 will be the Domainers Year. I just have this "feeling". keep your chin up Monkey lol

(you know I'm just kidding right? it's my "attempt" at being "British" really bad impression in person trust me. absolute Rubbish!)

anyways PM me and let's get off this guys thread before we get penilized :xf.wink:

9. WhoaDomain.com

oh and by the way? to add to this thread Kuffy? I see what you are saying. but I think StackerGOLD.com was more a reference for the popular Product "Stacker"

https://www.stacker2.com/

stacker.jpg

10. Kuffy

Kuffy Name Stag VIP

Well gold could refer to the chocolates as well. I think "stacker" is a term used by small time gold and silver bullion collectors, so it probably has a targetted reference. Anyway, I thought it would be fun for a blog. I'm beginning to have doubts about gold though, I think silver may show a greater profit, and it has a lower entry point. Still. I guess I can use the name for both.

11. WhoaDomain.com

when China was HOT and the sky wasn't the limit for it. Silver was the best investment I heard. because China was buying silver as it was relatively cheaper precious metal as opposed to Gold. Entry level as you said. but............there has been economic slow down in China. don't know if that means they "run for the hills" or look for more lucrative investments other than commodities? Bitcoin perhaps?

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice