IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Or just maybe it's that janitor who was eating out of garbage cans.
That was in 1980s
Poor poor poor student

I even worked as a dishwasher in the Chinese restaurant and ate the food that the customers don't want

I am not that rich white privilege kid that I see them eating and partying every weekend.

Sad to say even I graduated with good grades and a high GPA, I could not find a job because of racism and discrimination which was openly open even in today 2024

Last edited:
•••
That was in 1980s
Poor poor poor student

I even worked as a dishwasher in the Chinese restaurant and ate the food that the customers don't want

I am not that rich white privilege kid that I see them eating and partying every weekend.

Sad to say even I graduated with good grades and a high GPA, I could not find a job because of racism and discrimination which was openly open even in today 2024
Sorry, if it's racism however, lack of experience maybe played a role. What would be funny is if they hired someone besides you of another race. Or you could have found a company with a foreign person that hires.

•••
Sorry, if it's racism however, lack of experience maybe played a role. What would be funny is if they hired someone besides you of another race. Or you could have found a company with a foreign person that hires.
That was in 1980s
Poor poor poor student

Another option is a government job because they are required to hire minorities. Also, many of them pay 95% of your pay when you retire (after 30 years), thus eliminating your need for SS and giving you a huge monthly check. Image retiring at 62 years old and getting a $9K to $11K monthly check from job you retired from!
(Sorry but yeah someone would eventually hire a young man with degree that is of strong moral fiber. Pray and you can overcome racism.).

Last edited:
•••
I remembered this
You have all the technical skills but I can't hire you because...
You don't fit into the team
You don't fit into the culture
How the F can I fit in when I am not white and you all are white and I don't drink or smoke...
WTF

•••
@marijuanadomain At least your retired now so that's good, you get SS check regardless of race.

•••
@marijuanadomain At least your retired now so that's good, you get SS check regardless of race.
Buy why do I have to fight my way into just getting a job when the whites don't have to?
Daniel Owens you are white so you don't know what racism and discrimination ..
You don't know what it is like to be followed in the grocery store
And have to show you ID when you pay

Last edited:
•••
Buy why do I have to fight my way into just getting a job when the whites don't have to?
Whites without experience and only a degree have trouble getting hired as well. While it is possible others races are harder to get hired, you could always sue if you can prove they didn't hire you because of your race. Maybe, get 1 million dollars in a huge lawsuit. Kind of like how people got money suing Inn N Out for not hiring blacks. Sorry, that Hispanics and blacks have to work hard and face obstacles.

•••
For reversing the course that Trump was on... bless you Joe Biden.

Biden limits oil drilling across 13 million acres of Alaskan Arctic​

“Alaska’s majestic and rugged lands and waters are among the most remarkable and healthy landscapes in the world, sustaining a vibrant subsistence economy for Alaska Native communities,” Biden said. “These natural wonders demand our protection.”
Future oil and gas drilling will be limited across more than 13 million acres of the National Petroleum Reserve-Alaska, the nation’s largest expanse of public land, under a sweeping Biden administration plan aimed at protecting sensitive ecosystems and wildlife.

The Interior Department’s final rule represents one of President Biden’s most significant steps to curb fossil fuel development on federal lands. It could help the president’s reelection campaign court young voters, a key Democratic constituency, after many youth climate activists criticized the administration’s approval of a massive drilling project on Alaska’s North Slope last year.

In a separate move, Interior announced Friday that it will block a controversial road crucial to operating a planned copper and zinc mine in northern Alaska, saying it would threaten Indigenous communities and fragment wildlife habitat. Together, the two decisions are aimed at safeguarding some of Alaska’s last wild places from development.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/clim...9/drilling-alaska-national-petroleum-reserve/

•••
Last edited:
•••
@JB Lions Do you think they will oust Johnson?

•••
@JB Lions Do you think they will oust Johnson?
No, he might get some Dem votes.

You ousted McCarthy already, ousting Johnson for who?

The extreme right don't understand they don't have the numbers and have to compromise/work with Dems

•••
@JB Lions There are a few angry because no immigrant control in bill. However, it would be crazy to oust him and like you say for who.

•••
@JB Lions There are a few angry because no immigrant control in bill. However, it would be crazy to oust him and like you say for who.
They were against the Border Bill, so let them cry. Trump doesn't really care about the border, he cares about using it for political purposes. It's why he waited till the last minute to start the wall, saying elect me again to finish it. Instead of getting it done after being elected.

Last edited:
•••
They were against the Border Bill, so let them cry. Trump doesn't really care about the border, he cares about using it for political purposes. It's why he waited till the last minute to start the wall, saying elect me again to finish it. Instead of getting it done after being elected.
So true,the Republicans are the ones that wrote the boarder immigration bill but Trump told them not to vote
Trump wants something to bitch about

•••
Whites without experience and only a degree have trouble getting hired as well. While it is possible others races are harder to get hired, you could always sue if you can prove they didn't hire you because of your race. Maybe, get 1 million dollars in a huge lawsuit. Kind of like how people got money suing Inn N Out for not hiring blacks. Sorry, that Hispanics and blacks have to work hard and face obstacles.
Daniel Owens,you are showing your Total ignorance of discrimination because you don't have to face it every day
Your white skin color is the gold passport to anything any privilege in life

•••
Border Bill "was brought to the floor under a fast-track procedure known as suspension of the rules that requires a two-thirds majority for passage."
Not GOP fault who in the heck could get 2/3's of congress to go along with it, you'd need more than 5 dems to vote for it, you'd need like 100+. Every single Republican voted for the bill, "with five Democrats joining all Republicans in voting in favor"

•••
I am beginning to like MJ
The only problem is he is anti abortion
But he is the Harry Potter of the Republicans now

Victory to Ukraine
Victory to Ukraine
Victory to Ukraine

Which is victory to DEMOCRACY

•••
@marijuanadomain I face racism when companies are to hire minorities only for the job or when others blame me for slavery that happened (and was horrific). What do I do apply another place and get job. Apply, apply and apply again. Also, don't waste money on college if you believed no one would hire you because of who you are.

•••
I am beginning to like MJ
The only problem is he is anti abortion
But he is the Harry Potter of the Republicans now

Victory to Ukraine
Victory to Ukraine
Victory to Ukraine

Which is victory to DEMOCRACY
Putin is a strong leader.

•••
@marijuanadomain I face racism when companies are to hire minorities only for the job or when others blame me for slavery that happened (and was horrific). What do I do apply another place and get job. Apply, apply and apply again. Also, don't waste money on college if you believed no one would hire you because of who you are.
Daniel Owens,you are showing your Total ignorance of discrimination because you don't have to face it every day
Your white skin color is the gold passport to anything any privilege in life
I don't deny the struggle but it is possible to get a job somewhere when people are either not racist there or when they must hire minorities due to government laws and are forbidden from hiring whites. Be active, protest do something about it rather than whine in this chat about it!

Last edited:
•••
I stand for life. Trump 2024!

•••

Canadian charity says its aid truck in Gaza was bombed in 'targeted' attack

idrf-truck-gaza.jpeg

'5,000 LIVES IN ONE MADE IN USA SHELL'​

Gaza's IVF embryos destroyed by Israeli strike

•••
I don't deny the struggle but it is possible to get a job somewhere when people are either not racist there or when they must hire minorities due to government laws and are forbidden from hiring whites. Be active, protest do something about it rather than whine in this chat about it!
Dude I am talking in the 80s and early 90s when there is no discrimination law.
I know I don't get the job even I am qualified when I can read their body language
They can called in the minorites for interview but they don't need to hire them...just to meet their quota

Yea..easy for you to say

•••
Dude I am talking in the 80s and early 90s when there is no discrimination law.
I know I don't get the job even I am qualified when I can read their body language
They can called in the minorites for interview but they don't need to hire them...just to meet their quota

Yea..easy for you to say
America has come a long way since 80s and 90s

•••
Save Social Security and Medicare, Vote Trump 2024!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back