NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Still higher than Trump who is running now.

Freedom Caucus member says Marjorie Taylor Greene has been expelled from the group​

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...n&cvid=765fc965e1d64204a42278c3f979cfed&ei=19
The liberal media is doing as much negative coverage as they can on Trump they seem scared to death of a Trump Presidency. And, the Biden admin. is trying to get Trump behind bars for life. We shall see what happens, they already raided Trump's place. Mrs. Clinton did worse and they barely pursed it the media covered it a little but she never faced charges. Funny how if GOP allegedly has done anything wrong true or not they go after them. Dems, can pretty much do what they want without consequences.

•••

McEnany breaks with Trump: ‘No way’ cocaine at White House is Hunter Biden’s​

“For it to be Hunter Biden, he left on Friday, he was at Camp David. There is no way, it is inconceivable to think cocaine could sit for a 72-hour period [at The White House], so I would rule him out at this point.” McEnany, who is a Fox News host, said Thursday on the network’s flagship morning talk program."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...n&cvid=9546c8a970a44f66b8d8107e5aadefd7&ei=14
Hmmm , ok .. drug test Hunter Biden ?? He is on probation right now ..

•••
Hmmm , ok .. drug test Hunter Biden ?? He is on probation right now ..
If Hunter Biden bid nothing wrong at least according to JB then he should gladly submit to a drug test.

•••
If Hunter Biden bid nothing wrong at least according to JB then he should gladly submit to a drug test.
He is on probation as well , they don’t have to ask Hunter to voluntarily submit to a drug test .. they can tell him to do it.. it only takes a few hours to get the results .. that would completely clear Hunter. They won’t do it though , and the Left most likely doesn’t want that happen.

They would treat Hunter Biden being forced to drug test , just like they do people having to present identification before they can vote .. they would oppose it. It goes against their narrative agenda 1000%

•••
Woohoo! 30 million sign-ups in less than 24 hours. :ROFL: Bye bye to the last Elon's toy. Those will be the fastest $44 billion flushed down the toilet in history. Now continue advertising pro-conspiracy nutters like Tucker and other far-right nutters there hahaha. Advertisers will fly like there's no tomorrow to Threads. :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

Elon paid $44 billion for the biggest and already established Social Media in the world, and will sink it in a record time thanks to his daily pro far-right "retweets", his constant screw up with Twitter new policies, like charging for the "blue check" or limiting daily post views (genius haha), and his fake support of "free speech" (free misinformation spread) policies. Woohoo!

----------------------------

Meta's Threads swiftly signs up 30 million users, in clear threat to Musk-owned Twitter​

https://www.reuters.com/technology/...t-musk-owned-twitter-analysts-say-2023-07-06/

Meta's Threads racked up more than 30 million sign-ups within about 18 hours of its launch, emerging as the first real threat to Elon Musk-owned Twitter, as it took advantage of its access to billions of Instagram users and a similar look to that of its rival.

Last edited:
•••
Woohoo! 30 million sign-ups in less than 24 hours. :ROFL: Bye bye to the last Elon's toy. Those will be the fastest $44 billion flushed down the toilet in history. Now continue advertising pro-conspiracy nutters like Tucker and other far-right nutters there hahaha. Advertisers will fly like there's no tomorrow to Threads. :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

Elon paid $44 billion for the biggest and already consolidated Social Media in the world, and will sink it in a record time thanks to his daily pro far-right "retweets", his constant screwing-up with Twitter new policies, like charging for the "blue check" (genius haha), and his fake "free speech" (free misinformation spread) policies. Woohoo!

----------------------------

Meta's Threads swiftly signs up 30 million users, in clear threat to Musk-owned Twitter​

https://www.reuters.com/technology/...t-musk-owned-twitter-analysts-say-2023-07-06/

Meta's Threads racked up more than 30 million sign-ups within about 18 hours of its launch, emerging as the first real threat to Elon Musk-owned Twitter, as it took advantage of its access to billions of Instagram users and a similar look to that of its rival.
you take the Wealthiest person in the World for a Chump. Can't wait for the pushback, Musk will rock their world.

Last edited:
•••
you take the Wealthiest person in the World for a Chump. Can't wait for the pushback, Musk will rock their world.
The wealthiest person in the world that has flushed down the toilet $44 billion in a record time :ROFL:

He knew it was overpriced, and I guess he also knew, in his inside, that he would screw it up and sink it in a record time. That's why he really tried hard not to buy it in the end. Sadly for him, the $44 billion now are flushing down the toilet as fast as people are signing up for Threads and advertisers start switching for Threads too. :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

Last edited:
•••
And we still have Bluefly to open up fully.

Elon is clearly nervous, besides the lawsuit he's threatening - https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=elon+lawsuit+meta

Just read his tweets - https://twitter.com/elonmusk/with_replies

Him talking about Zuck/Threads:

"Any social media monopoly is despair"

"A closed source, algorithm-only system means that manipulation of what information people see is essentially undetectable"

and upping tweets about Threads privacy policy.

"Mark Zuckerberg talking about Facebook users"

----------
I guess he's never heard the phrase "never let the see you sweat", he's doing that out in public. Elon is shook. He's already losing money, any loss of traffic just hurts him more. He's going to lose some to Threads and Bluesky, even if it's just a little, it all hurts.

Last edited:
•••
And we still have Bluefly to open up fully.

Elon is clearly nervous, besides the lawsuit he's threatening - https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=elon+lawsuit+meta

Just read his tweets - https://twitter.com/elonmusk/with_replies

Him talking about Zuck/Threads:

"Any social media monopoly is despair"

"A closed source, algorithm-only system means that manipulation of what information people see is essentially undetectable"

and upping tweets about Threads privacy policy.

"Mark Zuckerberg talking about Facebook users"

----------
I guess he's never heard the phrase "never let the see you sweat", he's doing that out in public. Elon is shook. He's already losing money, any loss of traffic just hurts him more. He's going to lose some to Threads and Bluesky, even if it's just a little, it all hurts.
This is going to be really good , when Elon fires back.

•••
A tough fight ahead, but I'm gonna put my money on Musk!

1688746973516.png

•••
This is going to be really good , when Elon fires back.
I know he can't run but if Musk would have been born in USA would any of you vote for him if he ran as GOP?

•••
•••
I know he can't run but if Musk would have been born in USA would any of you vote for him if he ran as GOP?
I would vote for him... Brilliantly smart...

•••
Vote GOP for real change. It's time for smaller government, lower taxes, saving the lives of the unborn, better economy, lower inflation and true freedom.

•••
I would definitely vote for him... like @.X. said; Brilliantly smart... and with a great sense of humor

•••
I would definitely vote for him... like @.X. said; Brilliantly smart... and with a great sense of humor
these people taking Musk for a chump , are going to have a big dish of crow..

•••
And now this is when the genius realizes that he paid $44 billion for something that Meta just made in a few months of coding hahaha.

Now he starts crying saying Meta has copied Twitter :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:
I guess Elon is really visualizing now how fast those $44 billion are gonna flush down the toilet hahahahha

------------------------------------
Wooohoooo!!!

https://www.threads.net/t/CuZsgfWLyiI

"70 million sign ups on Threads as of this morning. Way beyond our expectations."

Last edited:
•••
Elon wished to turn Twitter into another "free speech" (free misinformation for everyone) far-right media, promoting conspiracy nutters like Tucker and supporting far-rightists like DeSantis. Now enjoy the Threads avalanche hahahahah.

https://www.threads.net/t/CucQYMIOeK8

•••
•••
Interesting how the Demo-cultists now question the legitimacy of the Supreme Court, when it has been their tool to circumvent popular votes on issues for decades.

Elections are going their way now, and they harp on about how questioning the legitimacy of an election is dangerous to democracy (because only bad people ask questions and don't do as they are told).

When/if elections start swinging against their nihilistic agenda, they will flip as they always do, and start questioning the legitimacy of elections again. Eventually, they will claim that elections are a threat to democracy.

Orwell wrote 1984 as satire - but many in the West now take it as an instruction manual.

•••
Orwell wrote 1984 as satire - but many in the West now take it as an instruction manual.
What I'd love to see is a 1980 or 1984 GOP landslide win of presidency next year (even 1988 was a GOP landslide)! 2016 maybe a landslide Trump won 30 states, 2020 maybe not as much a landslide Biden won 25 states.

•••
What I'd love to see is a 1980 or 1984 GOP landslide win of presidency next year (even 1988 was a GOP landslide)! 2016 maybe a landslide Trump won 30 states, 2020 maybe not as much a landslide Biden won 25 states.
I voted no on prop P

Last edited:
•••

Having a bit of a laugh at all the Zuckerberg fangirls. Especially considering his history. Reminds me of women who always go back to a man who beats them.

A ton of people downloading Threads (what a clever name!) is meaningless. Facebook has billions of users and can easily get a good chunk of them to download anything. The question is, will he get users?

I think not. Nobody under 30 or with an ounce of savvy wants to jump on another old guard State-owned app. Threads will die.

Meanwhile, Google/CIA has banned an RFK and Jordan Peterson discussion on YouTube. To keep us safe.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back