NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Most people are “unsane.” They’re not completely sane and they’re not completely insane. They’re somewhere in between. What’s the difference.

I resemble that remark :beaver:

•••
I resemble that remark :beaver:

When one considers the faults in things that influence us, like our language and concepts, we're all somewhat (and some a lot) unsane. imo

Something I once posted on oldtimer's Amazon rainforest thread:

"When trying to advance/solve something that seems tough or unsolvable - like eg. climate change - something to consider:

Language is an encyclopedia of ignorance. Words and concepts become established at a period of relative ignorance – which each period must be, compared to the subsequent period. Once the perceptions and concepts are frozen into the permanence of language, they control and limit our thinking on any subject because we are forced to use those concepts. – “I Am Right – You Are Wrong” by Edward de Bono

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/98483.I_Am_Right_You_Are_Wrong

Last edited:
•••
Trumpster posted on TS, later redacted when he realized he'd made a boo-boo.
"Many interpreted this to mean he had called for a termination of the Constitution. Trump later denied this, arguing that he meant "steps must be immediately taken to RIGHT THE WRONG" of election fraud."

:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

I guess liars gonna lie, and there are still people willing to believe anything the compulsive liar gonna tell them, even if he already openly said it social media. :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

He literally called for the termination of the Constitution, but the liar later says he didn't mean it :ROFL:

--------------------------------

Trump calls for the termination of the Constitution in Truth Social post​

https://edition.cnn.com/2022/12/03/politics/trump-constitution-truth-social/index.html

Former President Donald Trump called for the termination of the Constitution to overturn the 2020 election and reinstate him to power Saturday in a continuation of his election denialism and pushing of fringe conspiracy theories.

“Do you throw the Presidential Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION? A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution,” Trump wrote in a post on the social network Truth Social.

Republican Rep. Liz Cheney of Wyoming, an outspoken Trump critic, denounced the former president’s Truth Social statement on Sunday.
“No honest person can now deny that Trump is an enemy of the Constitution,” she said.

Donald Trump believes we should terminate “all rules, regulations and articles, even those found in the Constitution” to overturn the 2020 election. That was his view on 1/6 and remains his view today. No honest person can now deny that Trump is an enemy of the Constitution.

Last edited:
•••
Do you still believe the election was stollen?
If by "stolen" you mean rigged, of course it was. That's undeniable. Read the latest reports on the interference of the FBI in manufacturing Russiagate, censoring Twitter and covering up the Biden briefcase just for today's example. Not to mention 4 years of breathlessly insane one-sided coverage demonizing Trump.

Proving actual malfeasance at the ballot box is more difficult to prove, especially when those in power have no desire to prove it. But you would be naive to believe that it didn't exist - especially with so many mail-in ballots.

•••
Um, I actually saw the Stewart stuff trending on Twitter since your people were having a meltdown over it, along with crying over another beer brand.
It was a joke.

Think of what you just posted and the phony Biden stuff you’ve been pushing
Biden is a corrupt incompetent run by marxist.

•••
For half of the country it is music to their ears. I'll let the others decide. :unsure:
You don't understand free speech. Nothing personal, most people from countries without free speech don't understand offensive needs to be protected.

Trumpster posted on TS, later redacted when he realized he'd made a boo-boo. :oops:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-termination-us-constitution/
Durham report was released today. It outlines the largest election fraud in history, perpetrated by the Clinton campaign, the FBI and the media.

•••
If by "stolen" you mean rigged, of course it was. That's undeniable. Read the latest reports on the interference of the FBI in manufacturing Russiagate, censoring Twitter and covering up the Biden briefcase just for today's example. Not to mention 4 years of breathlessly insane one-sided coverage demonizing Trump.

Proving actual malfeasance at the ballot box is more difficult to prove, especially when those in power have no desire to prove it. But you would be naive to believe that it didn't exist - especially with so many mail-in ballots.
Oh my, lot of bs in those 2 small paragraphs.

First off, Trump beat Hillary.

Censoring Twitter, both sides asked Twitter to handle some stuff.

Russia did help Trump with the election, they did documentaries on the social media they did. Putin hated Hillary since she messed with his election and he wanted a little payback, plus Trump is easier to control. He straight said he wanted him to win.

And the ballot nonsense. It's all been checked many times over.

•••
Durham report was released today. It outlines the largest election fraud in history, perpetrated by the Clinton campaign, the FBI and the media.
False, no charges on Hillary or Obama. We already had the Mueller report, so nothing really new. They said there was enough for a small inquiry but then FBI went too far.

Last edited:
•••
On words, from the marketing classic Positioning: The Battle for Your Mind

Playing the positioning game

Some people have trouble playing the positioning game because they are hung up on words. They assume, incorrectly, that words have meanings. They let Mr. Webster rule their life.

You must understand the role of words

As general semanticists have been saying for decades, words don’t contain meanings. The meanings are not in the words. They are in the people using the words. Like a sugar bowl which is empty until someone fills it with sugar, a word has no meaning until someone uses it and fills it with meaning. If you try to add sugar to a leaky sugar bowl, you won’t get anywhere. So, too, if you try to add meaning to a leaky word. Much better to discard that leaky word and use another. The word “Volkswagen” won’t hold the concept of a medium-sized luxury car, so you discard that sugar bowl and use another, “Audi,” which holds the concept better. You don’t insist that because it’s made in a Volkswagen factory, it must be a Volkswagen. Mental rigidity is a barrier to successful positioning. (While Volkswagen faltered in the American market, Audi boomed. Currently Audi outsells BMW and is breathing down the neck of Mercedes-Benz.) To be successful today at positioning, you must have a large degree of mental flexibility. You must be able to select and use words with as much disdain for the history book as for the dictionary. Not that conventional, accepted meanings are not important. Quite the contrary. You must select the words which trigger the meanings you want to establish. But is this ethical? Remember, words have no meaning. They are empty containers until you fill them with meaning. If you want to reposition a product, a person, or a country, you often have to first change the container. In a sense, every product or service is “packaged goods.” If it isn’t sold in a box, the name becomes the box.

You must know how words affect people

Words are triggers. They trigger the meanings which are buried in the mind. Of course, if people understood this, there would be no advantage in renaming a product or selecting emotional words like Mustang for an automobile. But they don’t. Most people are “unsane.” They’re not completely sane and they’re not completely insane. They’re somewhere in between. What’s the difference between sane people and insane people? What exactly do insane people do? Alfred Korzybski, who developed the concept of general semantics, explains that insane people try to make the world of reality fit what is in their heads. The insane person who thinks he is Napoleon makes the outside world fit that notion. The sane person constantly analyzes the world of reality and then changes what’s inside his or her head to fit the facts. That’s an awful lot of trouble for most people. Besides, how many people want to constantly change their opinions to fit the facts? It’s a whole lot easier to change the facts to fit your opinions. Unsane people make up their minds and then find the facts to “verify” their opinion. Or even more commonly, they accept the opinion of the nearest “expert,” and then they don’t have to bother with the facts at all. So you see the power of the psychologically right name. The mind makes the world of reality fit the name. A Mustang looks sportier, racier, and faster than if the same car had been called the Turtle. Language is the currency of the mind. To think conceptually, you manipulate words. With the right choice of words, you can influence the thinking process itself. (As proof that the mind “thinks with words” and not abstract thoughts, consider how a language is learned. To be really fluent in a foreign language, say French, you must learn to think in French.) But there are limits. If a word is so far out of touch with reality, the mind just refuses to use the word. It says “large” on the tube that everyone except the manufacturer calls a “small” toothpaste tube. It says “economy” on the tube that everyone calls “large.” The People’s Republic of China is usually called “Red China” because no one believes it is a “people’s republic.” (Inside the country, the People’s Republic of China is undoubtedly an effective name.)
Even better if you keep it simple. The more educated you are, the better for you and for the society.
Keep the uneducated at a high level and you risk to put as commander-in-chief a charlatan and compulsive liar with no morals willing to destroy a democratic system in order to keep the power.

Last edited:
•••
Russia did help Trump with the election, they did documentaries on the social media they did. Putin hated Hillary since she messed with his election and he wanted a little payback, plus Trump is easier to control. He straight said he wanted him to win.
Even Russians have offered the main Trump's supporter and conspiracy spreader, a job in Russian TV :ROFL:
Trump is Putin's best dream, and that's evident.

---------------------------------------------

Tucker Carlson is out at Fox News but welcome on Russian TV​

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/...ian-state-tv-channels-putin-ukraine-rcna81281

If Tucker Carlson is looking for work, the Kremlin could have the answer.

Just hours after Fox News unexpectedly announced his departure, Carlson was offered work by Russian state media networks that have fiercely supported the invasion of Ukraine and echo much of his conspiratorial rhetoric.

RT, the broadcaster formerly known as Russia Today, which is banned in dozens of countries, including the entire European Union, said on its English-language Twitter account Monday: "Hey @TuckerCarlson, you can always question more with @RT_com."

"We'll happily offer you a job if you wish to carry on as a presenter and host! You are always welcome in Russia and Moscow, we wish you the best of luck."

--------------------------------------
Literally, offering the russia's biggest puppet in the US (after Trump) a job in Russian TV. :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

•••
If by "stolen" you mean rigged, of course it was.

No, I mean stollen, like the bread. Trump's faourite :xf.laugh::ROFL:

You don't understand free speech. Nothing personal, most people from countries without free speech don't understand offensive needs to be protected.

No offense taken... I know the difference between free speech and crazy talk. :wacky:

•••
No, I mean stollen, like the bread. Trump's faourite

You even know his favorite bread? I thought that was kind of stalkerish, so I did a quick Google and now know you were making fun of his spelling. In a sentence in which you wrote "faourite." Sounds like a brand of toothpaste.

•••
•••
•••
Even Russians have offered the main Trump's supporter and conspiracy spreader, a job in Russian TV :ROFL:
Trump is Putin's best dream, and that's evident.

---------------------------------------------

Tucker Carlson is out at Fox News but welcome on Russian TV​

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/...ian-state-tv-channels-putin-ukraine-rcna81281

If Tucker Carlson is looking for work, the Kremlin could have the answer.

Just hours after Fox News unexpectedly announced his departure, Carlson was offered work by Russian state media networks that have fiercely supported the invasion of Ukraine and echo much of his conspiratorial rhetoric.

RT, the broadcaster formerly known as Russia Today, which is banned in dozens of countries, including the entire European Union, said on its English-language Twitter account Monday: "Hey @TuckerCarlson, you can always question more with @RT_com."

"We'll happily offer you a job if you wish to carry on as a presenter and host! You are always welcome in Russia and Moscow, we wish you the best of luck."

--------------------------------------
Literally, offering the russia's biggest puppet in the US (after Trump) a job in Russian TV. :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

Russian GIF by Italia's Got Talent

•••
The FBI tried to remove a legally elected President with purchased evidence they knew was false, harassed administration members into resigning, threatened to put General Flynn's son in prison for decades to force a confession.

Covered up Clinton's and Biden's crimes.

More likely than not assassinated Pres. Kennedy and when threatened by Pres. Nixon, orchestrated an impeachment.

Dumb asses think this is just politics.

False, no charges on Hillary or Obama. We already had the Mueller report, so nothing really new. They said there was enough for a small inquiry but then FBI went too far.

•••
The FBI tried to remove a legally elected President with purchased evidence they knew was false, harassed administration members into resigning, threatened to put General Flynn's son in prison for decades to force a confession.

Covered up Clinton's and Biden's crimes.

More likely than not assassinated Pres. Kennedy and when threatened by Pres. Nixon, orchestrated an impeachment.

Dumb asses think this is just politics.
Another nothing burger. Gotta be tough, I feel for you, jumping all the way to assassinations

Click on this, read the whole thing on Twitter, it’s all true:

Last edited:
•••
Walmart, target, nordstrom - We are closing stores because of crime.

Democrat mayors - That's racist.

CNN, MSNBC, Aaron Rupar, JB Lions - Crime is down.

The FBI tried to remove President Trump from office using fake evidence - Special Consul Druham.

CNN, MSNBC, Rupar, JB Lions - Pffffft... Who cares.

CNN, MSNBC, Rupar - Trump paid russian hookers to pee on pictures of Obama

JB Lions -
Happy Lets Go GIF by The Drew Barrymore Show

Another nothing burger. Gotta be tough, I feel for you, jumping all the way to assassinations

•••
Walmart, target, nordstrom - We are closing stores because of crime.

Democrat mayors - That's racist.

CNN, MSNBC, Aaron Rupar, JB Lions - Crime is down.

The FBI tried to remove President Trump from office using fake evidence - Special Consul Druham.

CNN, MSNBC, Rupar, JB Lions - Pffffft... Who cares.

CNN, MSNBC, Rupar - Trump paid russian hookers to pee on pictures of Obama

JB Lions -
Happy Lets Go GIF by The Drew Barrymore Show
Overall crime is going down, you cherry picking cities or having a meltdown because you got let down again, doesn’t change that. I understand you’re going thru it right now. Getting lied too constantly, thinking there would be some big story

Read the tweet in my last post
—-
It gets worse for you once your boy DeGroomer announces. He’s going to get a steady pounding for a year, just been getting love taps so far

Last edited:
•••
Same dude who think the election wasn't rigged.

Overall crime is going down, you cherry picking cities or having a meltdown because you got let down again, doesn’t change that. I understand you’re going thru it right now. Getting lied too constantly, thinking there would be some big story

—-
It gets worse for you once your boy DeGroomer announces.

•••
Same dude who think the election wasn't rigged.
Lol, Trump beat Hillary, Putin was pleased. At least you’re finally admitting it

Let it all out, we’re here for you

Last edited:
•••
Walmart - We're losing 10's of millions due to theft.

JB Lions - Crime is down, I have Joe Biden's word on it.

—-
Tell us more about how Trump called dead war heroes suckers.

It gets worse for you once your boy DeGroomer announces. He’s going to get a steady pounding for a year, just been getting love taps so far

It get's a lot worse.

•••
Last edited:
•••
WIth an updated tweet from a MSNBC prostitute, repeating nonsensical bullshit, JB lions is even more confident FBI, democrats and media ( I know, it's all the same team ) trying to remove a President from power is a "nothing burger".

Crime is down. Inflation is down. Unemployment is down. Everything is great. Joe Biden is wonderful.

Click on this, read the whole thing on Twitter, it’s all true:

•••
The border is secure. Hillary is honest. The sale of American nuclear material to Putin was good for the country.

Lol, Trump beat Hillary, Putin was pleased. At least you’re finally admitting it

Let it all out, we’re here for you

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back