Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Redacted

Last edited:
•••
Your obsession with him has you blinded.

Say the man who post daily about Trump, no matter the topic.

I'm not going to let you slide on this one. Why would you post a picture of Hitler with any innuendo? Considering you're Jewish, why not post a picture of the pope?
Because it's a funny picture and somewhat pertinent to the thread given Trudeau's aspirations. And because the Pope doesn't wear lederhosen.

At least the Pope apologized and begged forgiveness from the First Nations people

You want Hitler to apologize and beg forgiveness? I'll have to break out the ouija board for that one.

•••
Again, speaking of "hive minds," that's what I see in those who prattle on about Trump and the "deadly insurrection." You are behaving exactly as they want you to behave, and your distraction allows them to finish off what's left of democracy. In case you hadn't noticed, the president's name in Biden.

He's doing everything the left accused Trump of wanting to do. He's actually doing it. And you don't care. How's that for distracted?

Last edited:
•••
Say the man who post daily about Trump, no matter the topic.
That's rich, go back and check my posts. Majority are in response the lies and propaganda posted.
Again, speaking of "hive minds," that's what I see in those who prattle on about Trump and the "deadly insurrection." You are behaving exactly as they want you to behave, and your distraction allows them to finish off what's left of democracy. In case you hadn't noticed, the president's name in Biden.

He's doing everything the left accused Trump of wanting to do. He's actually doing it. And you don't care. How's that for distracted?
That's rather oblique, do you think you may be able to clarify a little more what it is exactly Biden is doing that the left accused Trump of wanting to do? I guess I missed that. :)

•••
Because it's a funny picture and somewhat pertinent to the thread given Trudeau's aspirations. And because the Pope doesn't wear lederhosen.

Trumpf wears lederhosen.

•••
do you think you may be able to clarify a little more what it is exactly Biden is doing that the left accused Trump of wanting to do? I guess I missed that.
You want to miss it. But just to start: being beholden to a hostile foreign government, family selling favors to overseas buyers (rather than helping US citizens), being laughed at overseas, looking weak, bringing the US to the brink of world war, economic collapse, freedom of speech quashed, criticism of government criminalized (basic dictator stuff, you know), unreliable foreign policy, being mentally unfit to serve as president, etc...

Last edited:
•••
You want to miss it. But just to start: being beholden to a hostile foreign government, family selling favors to overseas buyers (rather than helping US citizens, being laughed at overseas, looking weak, bringing the US to the brink of world war, economic collapse, freedom of speech quashed, criticism of government criminalized (basic dictator stuff, you know), unreliable foreign policy, being mentally unfit to serve as president, etc...
I agree with every word

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
You want to miss it. But just to start: being beholden to a hostile foreign government, family selling favors to overseas buyers (rather than helping US citizens), being laughed at overseas, looking weak, bringing the US to the brink of world war, economic collapse, freedom of speech quashed, criticism of government criminalized (basic dictator stuff, you know), unreliable foreign policy, being mentally unfit to serve as president, etc...
But you missed his reaction to the threat of human existence from Climate Change. ;)

•••
But you missed his reaction to the threat of human existence from Climate Change. ;)
‘Sleepy Joe’ Trend08-11-53.jpg

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back