NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
When you make a statement about corruption based on things you've read on the Internet and use fake news as a source, don't be surprised when people are skeptical. It doesn't help you can't actually prove your claims when asked.

I'm not here to incriminate your standing president, better for you to find some middle ground that helps to solve the deep divide currently facing America GLWT

•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
I'm not here to incriminate your standing president, better for you to find some middle ground that helps to solve the deep divide currently facing America GLWT

You made accusations you couldn't prove. Now you're salty.

•••
Last edited:
•••
So corruption, like election fraud doesn't matter unless a court says it does. I'll remember that.

#fooled again

There is none stupid, you're very hurt, even after 12 days.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
You made accusations you couldn't prove. Now you're salty.

I don't want to throw salt on wounds, you refuse to accept the information provided. There's no hard feelings on my part. I look at the issues, everyone has bias one way or the other. There's no winners in an endless war.

Last edited:
•••
“You don’t need to be Sherlock Holmes to see that Trump has been courting money for decades."

Of course, because that's what business people do. They make money.

Meanwhile, Biden has been doing the same, but as a politician pretending to serve the people.

And Biden is going to have the master key for the next four years.

If one cannot be honest about their principles across the board, then the mess will never be be cleaned up.
Most likely, the US will be barely recognizable by 2024.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
I don't want to throw salt on wounds, you refuse to accept the information provided. There's no hard feelings on my part. I look at the issues, everyone has bias one way or the other. There's no winners in an endless war.

LOL. NY Times says hello. Next time you post a 77 page report from the US Senate, at least post the page number that's supposed to support you're claim.

Last edited:
•••
Now we know why Trump wanted to muzzle this guy.

upload_2020-11-15_19-3-1.png

•••
•••
•••
LOL. NY Times says hello. Next time you post a 77 page report from the US Senate, at least post the page number that's supposed to support you're claim.

You must understand the findings of the Russian Investigation don't you? It's all through the document I cited. You're looking for a smoking gun, but in fact, you're carrying it. They were very successful at dividing America, weren't they? This thread is living proof. I have said that Trump had help, sure, why wouldn't they pit one side against the other? He's an easy target. That is the point of the trolls is to continue to feed the fire of division. They know the social US pressure points and keep throwing gasoline on the fire. If anything, I have tried to shed light on that fact, not to maintain the argument. People get so wound up on being right that they miss the point. It's obvious to me, but clearly you cannot see the forest through the trees. I could cite pages, but why dissect it? If you really cared, you'd read the whole paper (it's not that long). I'm sure it would help you gain a better understanding of the Big picture if you let down your guard and read some.

Cannuck out :beaver:

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back