Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

#FakeNews. No long guns.

EmB2_RvUYAAsMcB[1].jpg

•••
What a cloistered life you lead. You should walk through downtown Portland with an American Flag on your shirt and see what kind of discrimination you get.

Take a short trip through MacArthur Park in LA or walk through a neighborhood on the south side of Chicago.

Sound to dangerous? Try working at a company where you are a minority. Racism isn't a product of white privileged, it's a human flaw.

I care about any form of discrimination. I've just never encountered discrimination as a white person. Nor have I ever talked to a white person who has expressed this concern.

What kinds of discrimination have you faced as a white person?

Last edited:
•••
BS... there is no comparison! So... are you OK that he gets censored by Twitter and Facebook?

Silentptnr has been sleeping for the last 4 years and missed every late-night comedy show, Hollywood award show, CNN, MSNBC, NBC, ABC, CBS morning news shows. Even this thread.

I'm going to send him links to "The View" reruns and blow his mind.

Last edited:
•••
I thought it was you lost some bet and was taking a 6 week break? Your pretty fanatical
@mr-x

Last edited:
•••
I thought it was you lost some bet and was taking a 6 week break? Your pretty fanatical

I don't bet. Trump has not lost an election. I speak the truth. If that upsets you, use the ignore feature.

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Oh, no I meant an example of a liberal-leaning post that should have been censored (because of misinformation) and wasn't.

NY Post story was not liberal or conservative. It was news. Laptop, emails, text messages have been verified as authentic.

Hunter Biden left a 2nd laptop with a Physiologist, that was recovered by the FBI with a search warrant. Search was unrelated to Hunter Biden. Who leaves their laptop with a mental health counselor?

Last edited:
•••
•••
Your a surf, controlled by your government. If Canada passes a law forbidding you to say some words, forcing you to use other words and you disagree, you can lose your freedom.
But America already has laws that forbid you to use words for certain purposes... harassment, slander, inciting violence... no? Canada has the same; we just went a little further and added hateful discrimination to that list.

I can understand your fear of those kinds of limitations, but it's actually quite a progressive attitude, and ultimately more freeing because marginalized people feel less persecuted and more willing to share and practice their own cultures.
You're a subject of Canada, not a free citizen.

In America, we have natural rights, described by the Bill of Rights, inspired laws that LIMIT the power of government. The FIRST government of it's kind.

While your ancestors were bowing to the King of England and France, we were creating a new Republic. Canada is full of great people but America is a better country.
American laws may have been very inspired in 1776, but as the world's oldest democracy those laws have become rather staunch and stale, with many of its citizens developing an almost xenophobic fear of the social evolution that the rest of the western world supports and enjoys.

Maximum gun violence... Maximum divisiveness... Maximum COVID.... and now a comical election process and a president who seems to thrive on civil unrest. Nah... I think I'll stay right where I am.

Last edited:
•••
Democrats before Nov 3rd. Trump is a traitor, his supporters are stupid racist.

Democrats After Nov 3rd. Let be friends, just do what we say.

upload_2020-11-5_8-59-5.png

Last edited:
•••
Oh, no I meant an example of a liberal-leaning post that should have been censored (because of misinformation) and wasn't.
The Kathy Griffith photo with with Trump's head is a good example.

The hundreds of tweets of famous celebrities and Liberal journalists inciting hatred, violence and death threats on Trump and his followers.

Project Veritas, that do some incredible investigating and exposing of the super biased anti-Trump, anti-Conservative Social and MSM. These people NEVER got banned!

The examples are endless.

All those examples are here on this thread. Go back and read them!

•••
•••
The Kathy Griffith photo with with Trump's head is a good example.

The hundreds of tweets of famous celebrities and Liberal journalists inciting hatred, violence and death threats on Trump and his followers.

Project Veritas, that do some incredible investigating and exposing of the super biased anti-Trump, anti-Conservative Social and MSM. These people NEVER got banned!

The examples are endless.

All those examples are here on this thread. Go back and read them!
Your examples of liberal content aren't misinformation, though. They aren't posts being presented as fact; they're just tasteless humour and personal opinion.

I was hoping you could show me some posts of liberal-leaning information, that's incorrect and misleading, but was not flagged.

I don't really want to dig through the whole thread... You said there were lots of examples, and you seem very plugged into it, so I just asked if you could produce one. No worries if you can't.

•••
Last edited:
•••
But America already has laws that forbid you to use words for certain purposes... harassment, slander, inciting violence... no? Canada has the same; we just went a little further and added hateful discrimination to that list.

How many genders are there? How many pronouns? One persons honesty is another persons hate speech. Canada outlawed free speech.

I can understand your fear of those kinds of limitations, but it's actually quite a progressive attitude, and ultimately more freeing because marginalized people feel less persecuted and more willing to share and practice their own cultures.

You don't understand the principal of freedom. How easily it can be lost.

You're progressive nonsense only allows "marginalized" people to practice their culture until a majority doesn't like it. Our Bill of Rights protects EVERYONE"S right to practice their culture or religion.

American laws may have been very inspired in 1776, but as the world's oldest democracy those laws have become rather staunch and stale, with many of its citizens developing an almost xenophobic fear of the social evolution that the rest of the western world supports and enjoys.

Liberals want to pretend all cultures are equal. They are not. America still has the most generous immigration policy in the world. We are not xenophobic, you have a bigoted view of Americans who disagree with you.

We provide more aid than anyone else. Our citizens are more generous, giving a greater % of our income to help others.

Maximum gun violence... Maximum divisiveness... Maximum COVID.... and now a comical election process and a president who seems to thrive on civil unrest. Nah... I think I'll stay right where I am.

I love Canada. You are free to criticize real and imaginary flaws of the USA. I'm free to tell you why I believe you're wrong.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Irony: Countries that allow offensive, hateful speech are more tolerant than those who do not.

•••
How many genders are there? How many pronouns? One persons honesty is another persons hate speech. Canada outlawed free speech.
As far as I'm aware there isn't a finite number of genders. Not really sure how many pronouns are commonly used.
You're progressive nonsense only allows "marginalized" people to practice their culture until a majority doesn't like it. Our Bill of Rights protects EVERYONE"S right to practice their culture or religion.
I'm not seeing your point. Canada has a Charter of Rights that does the same, and possibly goes even further.
We provide more aid than anyone else. Our citizens are more generous, giving a greater % of our income to help others.
Uh... no, on a per capita basis the US aid provisions are quite a bit lower than many countries, Canada included.

•••
It’s amazing all of a sudden Dems are cheating for a Biden win, but not for the Senate this year or Hillary last election

•••
2 sexes, male and female. Mutations of the mind give rise to genders and use of pronouns. This is hardly surprising given that some 85% of the human genome is the mind, and ideas are parasites incubating the phenotype. Even depression can be contagious unless the host is able to fend it off.

•••
As far as I'm aware there isn't a finite number of genders. Not really sure how many pronouns are commonly used.

The idea of compelled speech is repulsive.

upload_2020-11-5_9-27-50.png

I'm not seeing your point. Canada has a Charter of Rights that does the same, and possibly goes even further.

Canada outlawed speech. Our rights are granted by our Creator and can NOT be infringed.

Uh... no, on a per capita basis the US aid provisions are quite a bit lower than many countries, Canada included.

I'd like to see those stats.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/t...g-them-from-giving-more-to-charity-2019-10-18

america-remains-the-most-generous-place-in-the-worldbut-barely.jpg

Last edited:
•••
It’s amazing all of a sudden Dems are cheating for a Biden win, but not for the Senate this year or Hillary last election

Good point.

•••
Your a surf, controlled by your government. If Canada passes a law forbidding you to say some words, forcing you to use other words and you disagree, you can lose your freedom. You're a subject of Canada, not a free citizen.
\
Freedom of expression in Canada is protected as a "fundamental freedom" by Section 2 of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms.

The Charter also permits the government to enforce "reasonable" limits. Hate speech, obscenity, and defamation are common categories of restricted speech in Canada.

Freedom is a relative thing. When you drive, do you follow the 'rules of the road'? What if there is no traffic, no rules, no license or insurance required? Isn't that freedom? (y)

I love Canada. You are free to criticize real and imaginary flaws of the USA. I'm free to tell you why I believe you're wrong.

A sword cut will cut both ways. We are all entitled to our own thoughts. The difference is in expression. To put it simply...in our word choice and how we choose to form our sentences. :xf.wink:

mr-x said,
Canada outlawed speech.

BULLSHIT!

Last edited:
•••
Who calls state elections at 73% vote?
Update: On Wednesday evening, a batch of votes from Maricopa County, the largest in Arizona, gave about 13,600 net votes to Trump. Were that to hold for the outstanding votes in the county, Trump could close most — though not all — of the existing gap.

Biden Stealing election from ... surprise! Fox.

Pray for Arizona.

Pray for Nevada

Pray for everyone

NOT OFFICIAL
ARIZONA NOT OFFICIAL
C07BFC4B-80F0-465F-B2E4-BBA0D0B54B85.jpeg

@karmaco, kindly explain why dislike disagree

Not every station counts Arizona’s 11.
Wait until 100% accounted for AZ; Rest

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back