IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

We know you're a coward, so nothing new there. Last time you pointed out Gilsan was posting "racist bs" he didn't post for a few days and I think you missed your "brother". Bend the knee to Gilsan, bend the knee to Trump.

facts: 5% of the population commits 60%+ of robberies, 50% of homicides. Kill more police, more people of other races than any other group.

democrats; because #blm you racist.

This is live foreplay between Gilsan and mr-x

Last edited:
•••
facts: 5% of the population commits 60%+ of robberies, 50% of homicides. Kill more police, more people of other races than any other group.

democrats; because #blm you racist.

•••
We know you're a coward, so nothing new there. Last time you pointed out Gilsan was posting "racist bs" he didn't post for a few days and I think you missed your "brother".

Why are you still crying about two year old post? If you don't want to be called out for you b/s, stop attacking people.

•••
@JB Lions , no one is mad about anyone protesting, most people understand why they are protesting, that has nothing to do with the end result agenda of the left narrative.

•••
•••
JB is salty because we're not buying his racist bullshit. Nothing to do now but sling ad hominems

sniffles ....

Bend the knee to Gilsan, bend the knee to Trump.

This is live foreplay between Gilsan and mr-x

Last edited:
•••
@JB Lions Bolton’s book review is in;
Bolton released (leaked?) it after sued;

Well then, they better be good right?
Let’s check out NYTimes review;

4AADF714-7E88-4630-8470-F6AB9C42784D.jpeg

Last edited:
•••
•••
Life is nice here. No tourists with the border closed. Tourist destinations can be enjoyed again (except some are still charging pre-Covid prices that were jacked up for the rich foreign tourists). Glad I don't have to be in the West in that madhouse right now.

The West is a BIG place. It's not that bad north of the US border. Society becoming more conscious. Covid cases levelling off. Economy opening up. Life returning to a new normal.

•••
•••
In his book, "The Room Where It Happened", Bolton claims Trump asked China's President Xi to help him win re-election says, “I am hard-pressed to identify any significant Trump decision during my White House tenure that wasn’t driven by reelection calculations.”

https://www.newsandguts.com/bolton-book-donald-trump-asked-china-for-help-in-winning-2020-election/

Trump administration seeks emergency order to block Bolton's memoir

In reality, little can be done to stop the book from getting out at this stage, Moss noted: “The media has copies already. The book is coming out.”

Federal prosecutors considering laying criminal charges against Bolton. They allege that Bolton is in breach of nondisclosure agreements that required such a review and clearance by the National Security Council before he can publish a book.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jun/17/trump-administration-bolton-memoir-lawsuit

Last edited:
•••
Trump administration seeks emergency order to block Bolton's memoir

In reality, little can be done to stop the book from getting out at this stage, Moss noted: “The media has copies already. The book is coming out.”

Federal prosecutors considering laying criminal charges against Bolton. They allege that Bolton is in breach of nondisclosure agreements that required such a review and clearance by the National Security Council before he can publish a book.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jun/17/trump-administration-bolton-memoir-lawsuit

Did you know Bolton leaked the book anyway?
Click my link above u post see nyt book review
They say now might forfeit book profits to gov’t

Samer

Last edited:
•••
•••
Former Atlanta policeman who shot and killed Raynard Brooks charged with felony murder.

There is also reporting from the Atlanta Journal-Constitution and The Guardian indicating that Rolfe, the officer who killed Brooks, was previously reprimanded for his use of force.

https://www.npr.org/sections/live-u...hot-rayshard-brooks-charged-with-felony-murde

Surprisingly, i disagree with this one.

tried to steal a stun gun and aimed it at officer?

Who was it here that said stun guns can kill?

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
we've got to have a civilian security force ... just as powerful ... just as well funded

Attachments

• EalDbmsVAAATGHy.jpeg
    EalDbmsVAAATGHy.jpeg
    88.6 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
•••
•••
Some girls hit another girl because she was talking to a boy. Why is this newsworthy? Kids fight everyday all over the world. Oh, because "black thugs". The girl could have been black and still that might have happened.

You make excuses for violence by black people, then post an example of violence by white people. Why? The only person downplaying the racial violence is you.

Nothing about, a bunch of white racist men intimidating, pushing a woman:

------
Oh look, a white kid punching a teacher, will Fox show this?

https://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhh2U7YNzdDpZ9260Q

This is how democrats see the world; rationalizing what doesn't fit their bias; virtuous outrage over similar behavior committed by people they don't like.

Cowards.

Last edited:
•••
I was watching the live feed of the portland protestors last night, the cops completely stood down and let the protesters build barriers to make a thing like that CHAZ that is in Seattle, there wasn’t police to be seen anywhere, they just allowed those young folks to go buck wild and do anything they wanted. The police had been out somewhat keeping order in Portland up until last night , things are happening that make no sense

Last edited:
•••
You make excuses for violence by black people, then post an example of violence by white people. Why? The only person downplaying the racial violence is you..

I already explained that to you before and then more today. None of the violence is good. That one video, there is nothing that says that is even racial, could be just a regular fight. I told you I posted violence by white people to balance out what Gilsan posts.

Gilsan is a racist. I've pointed it out. DU has pointed it out. You have pointed it out, saying he posts "racist bs".

The stuff he posts has nothing to do with politics, nothing to do with current protests. Even tho violence against whites, is 15% from blacks, it's 100% from Gilsan. Even uses terms like black thugs, black animals, savage specimens, so don't sit there pretending like you don't know what that's about. Read my last post. You're complicit in it. I could literally go to Stormfront and directly link this stuff he posts here, to threads there. Maybe, I'll do that from now on. As I said, you guys are either a bunch of cowards or are ok with those posts. Either option not a good one.

------------------
@Samer posting more ridiculous stuff again pretending that book isn't damaging. They're trying to sue to stop it, emergency injunction etc. Says the stuff is false but then it's classified? Trump looking like a fool again, saying Bolton is this and that, that Bush fired him, but..............Trump hired him. Just reinforces what we already know about Trump with even more stories. He's corrupt.

Facebook removes Trump ads with symbol once used by Nazis to designate political prisoners
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/elec...-to-designate-political-prisoners/ar-BB15FmXa

Last edited:
•••
The media is trying their best to try and stop the event Saturday in Tulsa Oklahoma , they are saying their is a HUGE spike in COVID cases in Tulsa , the media should just shut up and come to the event, Antifa will be there for sure , I expect a lot of protesters will be there, it should be just a good o’l southern party there, I don’t know why the left and media oppose the event so much

Last edited:
•••
The media is trying their best to try and stop the event Saturday in Tulsa Oklahoma , they are saying their is a HUGE spike in COVID cases in Tulsa , the media should just shut up and come to the event, Antifa will be there for sure , I expect a lot of protesters will be there, it should be just a good o’l southern party there, I don’t know why the left and media oppose the event so much

We just went over that. You have no idea that during a pandemic, it might not be a good idea for thousands to get together? Seriously?

And I pointed out it's public health officials:

Public Health Officials Plead With Trump To Cancel Tulsa Rally; Judge Refuses To Block Event

Some public health experts are calling for President Donald Trump to at least consider moving the event outdoors. “It’s the perfect storm of potential over-the-top disease transmission,” said Bruce Dart, the executive director of the Tulsa health department. Trump's team says there will be some basic safety measures--like temperature checks--implemented, but have not signaled a willingness to shift the venue. A judge knocked down an attempt from two Tulsa groups to cancel the rally.

https://khn.org/morning-breakout/pu...cel-tulsa-rally-judge-refuses-to-block-event/

Like I said, I'm all for it. The whole event will be clowned on. Things are spiking in many states, it'll be a sea of stupid people. It'll be used for the campaign.

Last edited:
•••
We just went over that. You have no idea that during a pandemic, it might not be a good idea for thousands to get together? Seriously?

And I pointed out it's public health officials:

Public Health Officials Plead With Trump To Cancel Tulsa Rally; Judge Refuses To Block Event

Some public health experts are calling for President Donald Trump to at least consider moving the event outdoors. “It’s the perfect storm of potential over-the-top disease transmission,” said Bruce Dart, the executive director of the Tulsa health department. Trump's team says there will be some basic safety measures--like temperature checks--implemented, but have not signaled a willingness to shift the venue. A judge knocked down an attempt from two Tulsa groups to cancel the rally.

https://khn.org/morning-breakout/pu...cel-tulsa-rally-judge-refuses-to-block-event/

Like I said, I'm all for it. The whole event will be clowned on. Things are spiking in many states, it'll be a sea of stupid people. It'll be used for the campaign.

everyone will be wearing a mask of some kind to prevent any COVID spread , everything has opened back up , people are wearing masks and living their lives , if COVID isn’t going to go away all we can do is wear a mask and wash hands from here on out

it is seriously going to be a good time, good food , some live entertainment, everyone should come that can

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back