IT.COM
NameSilo
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
perhaps. but we don't have near the problems the north has today, we are free without conviction, atleast for today anyway

I think all our freedom is in jeopardy. Thank God for Texas.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Most people are totally unaware how far people in #Seattle lean to #TheLeft: They take great pride in this Seattle-based statue of the #CommunistRevolutionary, #VladimirLenin.
EaS6F4BWoAAfYpO

•••
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
A 10,000 member church in Alabama has lost it's lease because the pastor liked and followed a conservative journalist named Charlie Kirk. All it took was ONE, person to complain in writing.

“I would be upset if it comes off as me judging him,” she said. “It’s not that. I’m not saying he’s a racist. I’m saying he likes someone who post things that do not seem culturally sensitive to me.”

The church is integrated, serves the community with several missions.

0ab31ceb.jpg

Charlie Kirk.

Hodges, who has been active in the Evangelicals for Trump Coalition, addressed racism in his online sermon Sunday morning and mentioned the social media post.

“White supremacy or any supremacy other than Christ, is of the devil,” Hodges said. “Some have even brought our church or even me into question. They’re wondering, where do you really stand? I think some saw something on social media that questioned my character. And, I’ll own it, by the way, but that is not what I believe.”

Last edited:
•••
I think all our freedom is in jeopardy. Thank God for Texas.

we are doing our best to stay free in Texas, no state tax , land owners who bought or were willed land from the past retain the mineral rights to their land, gun laws , affordable housing. We are trying to keep it a free state.

•••
•••
•••
The real greatest generation.

Biography of Desmond Doss, told by himself and the men he served with.

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/video/detail/B088Q39WRB/ref=atv_hm_hom_1_c_iEgOEZ_3_1
The true story of Desmond T. Doss, a WWII Army Medic, who refused to bear arms, yet went on to be awarded the Medal of Honor for incredible heroism during The Battle of Okinawa.

Comparing antifa scum to these men is slander. The media are corrupt degenerates that care more about "their truth" than facts.

Hacksaw Ridge by Mel Gibson covers the battle for Okinawa. True story is much better imo. Mel left out a lot, made a lot of things up for the drama.

Last edited:
•••
863152126.jpg.jpg

Alot of noise pollution about Antifa. What is it and is it responsible for the recent riots?

A May 31 memo from the FBI’s Washington field office reported “no intelligence indicating Antifa involvement/presence” in violent activities in the nation’s capital. Not a single one of the first 22 protest-related indictments nationwide indicated that antifa played a role in looting or property destruction. An Associated Press review of 217 arrests in Minneapolis and DC found that “of those charged with such offenses as curfew violations, rioting and failure to obey law enforcement, only a handful appeared to have any affiliation with organized groups.”

The dearth of antifa-linked violence reflects the fact that the protests are generally quite peaceful — and that the number of actual antifa activists nationwide is quite small.

“Northern California and Oregon are two of the most active places for antifa in the US. At their biggest events they have, like, 200 people,” Bray, the Rutgers scholar says, says. “Yet you’re seeing things being burnt down in Arizona and Salt Lake City. That gives you a sense that this is much bigger than [antifa].”

This is not to excuse any acts of vandalism or violence by antifa members that are eventually uncovered. Even Bray, who’s generally sympathetic to antifa, thinks it’s “plausible” that some of the movement’s members are responsible for some of the property destruction or other disruptive activities during the demonstration.

But it’s one thing to say some members are doing this stuff — a “faction of a faction,” as Bray puts it — and another to argue, as O’Brien does, that antifa is behind the overall tumult. The former is a reasonable suspicion based on antifa’s track record, the latter a political move designed exclusively to provide moral justification for a police crackdown on peaceful protesters.

While Trump’s threat to label antifa a terrorist group may be toothless, it serves an important ideological function. It helps fuel the argument that violent radicals are the driving force behind the current wave of protests — that they are at heart a kind of subversive force, rather than an expression of legitimate grievance, and can be put down as such. It is less an actual policy proposal than a rhetorical device aimed at giving the police and federal security services ideological cover.

We can then distinguish between antifa, the actual movement, and “antifa,” the thing that Trump has positioned as his enemy. The term has become a stand-in, a catchall for demonstrators the government doesn’t like.
https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2020/6/8/21277320/antifa-anti-fascist-explained

Last edited:
•••
You quoted Vox.

Try reading Oregonlive.com or better yet, visit Seattle. Don't compare these scum to real men.

I want to punch the author of this bullshit story and you for posting it.

863152126.jpg.jpg

Alot of noise pollution about Antifa. What is it and is it responsible for the recent riots?

A May 31 memo from the FBI’s Washington field office reported “no intelligence indicating Antifa involvement/presence” in violent activities in the nation’s capital. Not a single one of the first 22 protest-related indictments nationwide indicated that antifa played a role in looting or property destruction. An Associated Press review of 217 arrests in Minneapolis and DC found that “of those charged with such offenses as curfew violations, rioting and failure to obey law enforcement, only a handful appeared to have any affiliation with organized groups.”

The dearth of antifa-linked violence reflects the fact that the protests are generally quite peaceful — and that the number of actual antifa activists nationwide is quite small.

“Northern California and Oregon are two of the most active places for antifa in the US. At their biggest events they have, like, 200 people,” Bray, the Rutgers scholar says, says. “Yet you’re seeing things being burnt down in Arizona and Salt Lake City. That gives you a sense that this is much bigger than [antifa].”

This is not to excuse any acts of vandalism or violence by antifa members that are eventually uncovered. Even Bray, who’s generally sympathetic to antifa, thinks it’s “plausible” that some of the movement’s members are responsible for some of the property destruction or other disruptive activities during the demonstration.

But it’s one thing to say some members are doing this stuff — a “faction of a faction,” as Bray puts it — and another to argue, as O’Brien does, that antifa is behind the overall tumult. The former is a reasonable suspicion based on antifa’s track record, the latter a political move designed exclusively to provide moral justification for a police crackdown on peaceful protesters.

While Trump’s threat to label antifa a terrorist group may be toothless, it serves an important ideological function. It helps fuel the argument that violent radicals are the driving force behind the current wave of protests — that they are at heart a kind of subversive force, rather than an expression of legitimate grievance, and can be put down as such. It is less an actual policy proposal than a rhetorical device aimed at giving the police and federal security services ideological cover.

We can then distinguish between antifa, the actual movement, and “antifa,” the thing that Trump has positioned as his enemy. The term has become a stand-in, a catchall for demonstrators the government doesn’t like.
https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2020/6/8/21277320/antifa-anti-fascist-explained

Last edited:
•••
Another story from the geniuses at VOX.

a36bdb2ea42a62a4f83af20dedea4cf37bf44a08227505e1fd278a68bbeeaca6_1.jpg

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back