Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks for posting pics proving yourself wrong :xf.laugh::xf.laugh:

•••
Barr: Mr Pres. Fire this IG, he's a pain in the ass obmaphile. Gave unrelated information to the house impeachment inquire to help make headlines.

Trump: He's fired.

Media: tears garments, clutches perls

Democrat represenative: Oh yeah.. I just remembered I ask the IG to investigate Trump for giving weapons to SA.

Media: OMG!!! WE HAVE HIM!!

Trump: I'm taking HQC

Media: OMG!! He's taking HQC. WTF is happening!!!

liberals on twitter. OMG

The rest of America. Did you see what Trump said? Yeah. What's for dinner? IDK, What do you want for dinner?

Last edited:
•••
Barr: Mr Pres. Fire this IG, he's a pain in the ass obmaphile. Gave unrelated information to the house impeachment inquire to help make headlines.

Trump: He's fired.

Media: tears garments, clutches perls

Democrat represenative: Oh yeah.. I just remembered I ask the IG to investigate Trump for giving weapons to SA.

Media: OMG!!! WE HAVE HIM!!

Trump: I'm taking HQC

Media: OMG!! He's taking HQC. WTF is happening!!!

liberals. OMG

The rest of America. Did you see what Trump said? Yeah. What's for dinner? IDK, What do you want for dinner?

Thanks for proving my point JB.

Meanwhile in news that matters: Marco Rubio named acting chairman of the Senate Intel Committee.

Your point is you're having another breakdown, denying reality, what's literally on video.

@mr-x breakdown

Last edited:
•••
This is what will happen, in a few hours once Trump sees how stupid he looked on TV and his staff tells him it was a huge mistake to say what he did he will go on twitter and Try to walk it back.

Then mr-x will be back on telling us how Covid-45 was playing us :xf.laugh::ROFL::xf.laugh::ROFL::xf.laugh::ROFL:

The only way Comrade 45 gets away with a lot of the lies and dumb ass things he purposely says is because of all of his Lemming Enablers who are always defending him.

Its a full time job defending an Idiot President.

•••
Thanks for proving my point JB.

Meanwhile in news that matters: Marco Rubio named acting chairman of the Senate Intel Committee.

•••
This is what will happen, in a few hours once Trump sees how stupid he looked on TV and his staff tells him it was a huge mistake to say what he did he will go on twitter and Try to walk it back.

Then mr-x will be back on telling us how Covid-45 was playing us :xf.laugh::ROFL::xf.laugh::ROFL::xf.laugh::ROFL:

The only way Comrade 45 gets away with a lot of the lies and dumb ass things he purposely says is because of all of his Lemming Enablers who are always defending him.

Its a full time job defending an Idiot President.

Which set of headlines do you geniuses think Pres Trump wants:

The President fired an IG investigating him for illegally giving weapons to Saudi Arabia

The President is taking the "dangerous" drug HQC?

No matter how many times he plays you, you come back for more.

Last edited:
•••

The President fired an IG for illegally giving weapons to Saudi Arabia

You're doing a horrible job today of cleanup, not a good look. It's a pretty pathetic showing, it's like your heart isn't in it. Speaking of somebody getting played, find the nearest mirror.

•••
1) The President promised to get us out of the war business.

2) The President said HQC helped Covid-19.

3) You two rubes were upset when Pres. Trump got two scoops of ice cream and ate fast food.

•••

The President fired an IG investigating him for illegally giving weapons to Saudi Arabia

What a dump post :xf.laugh::ROFL:

Why would any President want or have to choose from any of those two headlines if he was a good President?
Oh that's right only an Idiot President would put himself in a position to have to say something really stupid to distract from some other really stupid thing he said or did :xf.laugh::ROFL::xf.laugh::ROFL:

And you voted for him :xf.laugh::ROFL::xf.laugh::ROFL::xf.laugh::ROFL::xf.laugh::ROFL:

•••
What its like to be mr-x when trying to defend Trump,

Finger-in-the-Dike-Image.png

•••
•••
The only people who unfortunately listen to Trump and would try and take hydroxychloroquine are Trump supporters.

He is only hurting and possibly killing his own supporters.

•••
Notice both lennco and jb are attacking me personally but not my theory.

Trump is a master manipulator, not a great thinker. He doesn't have to be because the media bias and hatred makes them stupid. It doesn't matter what he says, it's just on to the next story.

You don't have to agree with me. You can believe the guy that's been playing the media, pelosi, schiff, nadler for the last four and half years. I'm just saying he has ulterior motives for his latest disclosure ( which is 100% not true ).

•••
The only people who unfortunately listen to Trump and would try and take hydroxychloroquine are Trump supporters.

He is only hurting and possibly killing his own supporters.

Cool your jets lenny. You can't get HQC without a Dr's prescription. You're dip shit libtard friends will be oK.

Last edited:
•••
You're doing a horrible job today of cleanup, not a good look. It's a pretty pathetic showing, it's like your heart isn't in it. Speaking of somebody getting played, find the nearest mirror.

You've been wrong about almost everything for the last three years. Let me help you read past the #fakenews headline.

@mr-x sorry for your loss

Barr Dismisses Trump’s Claim That Russia Inquiry Was an Obama Plot
Katie Benner and Adam Goldman 1 hr ago

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...uiry-was-an-obama-plot/ar-BB14g140?li=BBnb7Kz

Bar didn't dismiss Trump's claim the RU inquiry was an Obama plot. Bar said he would not purse an investigation into Biden or Obama during an election.

From your link:

Attorney General William P. Barr dismissed President Trump’s attempts to rebrand the Russia investigation as a criminal plot engineered by former President Barack Obama, saying on Monday that he expected no charges against either Mr. Obama or former Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. as a result of an investigation into how their administration handled Russian election interference.

What Barr said.

What happened to the president in the 2016 election, and throughout the first two years of his administration, was . . . a grave injustice and it was unprecedented in American history. The law enforcement and intelligence apparatus of this country were involved in advancing a false and utterly baseless Russian collusion narrative against the president. The proper investigative and prosecutorial standards of the Department of Justice were abused in my view in order to reach a particular result. We saw two different standards of justice emerge, one that applied to President Trump and his associates, and the other that applied to everybody else. We can’t allow this ever to happen again.

[O]ver the past few decades there have been increasing attempts to use the criminal justice system as a political weapon. The legal tactic has been to gin up allegations of criminality by one’s political opponents based on the flimsiest of legal theories. This is not a good development. This is not good for our political life, and it’s not good for the criminal justice system. As long as I’m Attorney General, our criminal justice system will not be used for a partisan political ends. And this is especially true for the upcoming elections in November.
--

Barr didn't clear Obama. Didn't say he wasn't involved. Said he wouldn't investigate or prosecute which should surprise no-one. To paraphrase Not every bad act is a crime.

But crimes were commited - me

Last edited:
•••
•••
Notice both lennco and jb are attacking me personally but not my theory.

Trump is a master manipulator, not a great thinker. He doesn't have to be because the media bias and hatred makes them stupid. It doesn't matter what he says, it's just on to the next story.

You don't have to agree with me. You can believe the guy that's been playing the media, pelosi, schiff, nadler for the last four and half years. I'm just saying he has ulterior motives for his latest disclosure ( which is 100% not true ).
I agree Trump is a master manipulator...for the weak minds.
The only people Trump is manipulating are Trump supporters. But you wouldn't be able to see that of course.

Cool your jets lenny. You can't get HQC without a Dr's prescription. You're dip shit libtard friends will be oK.
Serious? Are you that much of rube to think people cant get their hands on scripts without a prescription?
Or by Doctor Shopping?

Have you not heard that their is an Opioid Epidemic going on?

What a rube :xf.laugh::ROFL:

Last edited:
•••
This is what a loosing badly looks like:

I agree Trump is a master manipulator...for the weak minds.
The only people Trump is manipulating are Trump supporters. But you wouldn't be able to see that of course.

Serious? Are you that much of rube to think people cant get their hands on scripts without a prescription?
Or by Doctor Shopping?

Have you not heard that their is an Opioid Epidemic going on?

What a rube :xf.laugh::ROFL:

•••
•••
•••
Trumps Dr Confirms Trump is taking Hydroxychloroquine.

mr-x has been played.

So now the question becomes, Why is he really taking Hydroxychloroquine?

Last edited:
•••
Apparently liberals can't tell a joke from a big hole in the ground.

No, they are too busy trying to dig their way out :xf.laugh:

•••
Last edited:
•••
Trump's would never troll liberals :xf.rolleyes:

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back