Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Another sad looser hoping America fails so he prove Trump was wrong.

Trump reacted correctly to the Covid-19 crisis in JANUARY and the media criticized him, called him racist and xenophobic.

The President can't prevent an pandemic. He's not responsible for every bureaucratic problem. He's working for America and doing a good job.

Try pulling your head out of your ass, crybaby.
He is a F'cking Nut!

I guess one has to also be f'cking nuts to follow this nutcase.

Trump’s Coronavirus Press Event Was Even Worse Than It Looked
His remarks at the CDC on Friday were misguided, misleading, and show how misinformation could hamper Covid-19 containment efforts.

“I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand it,” the president went on. He started talking about his tour of the CDC he’d taken before his talk to the press.

“Every one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president.”
https://www.wired.com/story/trumps-coronavirus-press-event-was-even-worse-than-it-looked/

•••
@neontaster·- 20h
I didn't realize that Obama declared a national emergency over Swine Flu in October 2009 and by December 50 million Americans had caught it and 10,000 died. Trying to think of what would be going on right now with similar numbers.
-

By June, corrupt media and sheep will be saying President Trump overreacted.

He is a F'cking Nut!

His remarks at the CDC on Friday were misguided, misleading, and show how misinformation could hamper Covid-19 containment efforts.

“I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand it,” the president went on. He started talking about his tour of the CDC he’d taken before his talk to the press.

“Every one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president.”
https://www.wired.com/story/trumps-coronavirus-press-event-was-even-worse-than-it-looked/

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
World Health Organization (WHO) @WHO

"Now that the #coronavirus has a foothold in so many countries, the threat of a pandemic has become very real. But it would be the first pandemic in history that could be controlled.

The bottom line is: we are not at the mercy of this virus"- @DrTedros
#COVID19

lennco is going to be brokenhearted when this is over and Donald Trump has been reelected.
I will be absolutely thrilled when this virus is gone, sooner ther better!
But yes I will be heart broken if we re-elect a Self Serving Narcissist Wannabe Dictator.

•••
I will be absolutely thrilled when this virus is gone, sooner ther better!
But yes I will be heart broken if we re-elect a Self Serving Narcissist Wannabe Dictator.

Inequality: Study Finds Top 1% Of Conservatives Own 50% Of Libs - BB

•••
Inequality: Study Finds Top 1% Of Conservatives Own 50% Of Libs - BB

Study Finds Top 100% of the Russian Government Owns 100% Of Donald Trump and the GOP.

•••
•••
Study Finds Top 100% of the Russian Government Owns 100% Of Donald Trump and the GOP.

LOL. You don't even realize why Putin pulled out of OPEC. Russia can't afford to produce oil for less money.

Trump has been dumping oil / gas on the market keeping energy prices down, creating jobs in the USA, hurting Russia. Our production will drop for a while, not a long term problem.

Last edited:
•••
LOL. You don't even realize why Putin pulled out of OPEC. Russia can't afford to produce oil for less money.

Trump has been dumping oil / gas on the market keeping energy prices down, creating jobs in the USA, hurting Russia. Our production will drop for a while, not a long term problem.
You're an idiot.
Putin threw a fit and the Saudis are now trying to give him a spanking.

And in the process is hurting themselves along with Putin and the rest of the oil industry.

ypFLB4mEK_8jqE-nqp6yFbYLU8KsSELasAn5sQyVkFQGJ7p41N16OhNvmoeLtqyKWC5hJL3oA0a13QzhI3fBBVR_M9Ougoj0PmDLr2hHY6ZK4CJjtABPeA

Last edited:
•••
You're an idiot.
Putin threw a fit and the Saudis are now trying to give him a spanking.

And in the process is hurting themselves along with Putin and the rest of the oil industry.

I don't think you're smart enough to call anyone an idiot. Didn't you know the USA is the largest exporter of energy in the world under President Trump?

There is a slump in demand. Saudi's still need money so they produce more. They have cheaper production cost and better oil.

We have to cut production because of cost just like Russia. Saudi's still make money.

Last edited:
•••
Think about going to Hawaii. $200 for a round-trip ticket.

•••
The world economy is tanking, rapidly too.

•••
•••
You can thank the democrats and media.

you aren’t going to care about any Democrat or Republican if the world economy flatlines , this thread will be null if that happens.

•••
•••
you aren’t going to care about any Democrat or Republican if the world economy flatlines , this thread will be null if that happens.

You stocked up on TP? This will be over in a month.

More people died from the flu today than Covid-19.

Last edited:
•••
You stocked up on TP? This will be over in a month.

More people died from the flu today than Covid-19.

I hope you are right, I don’t think you are, and if you aren’t , you will debating with a FEMA rep about Trump and Biden

•••
I hope you are right, I don’t think you are, and if you aren’t , you will debating with a FEMA rep about Trump and Biden

No, I won't. You have a habit of dramatizing.

Last edited:
•••
Ford almost a penny stock!!

I LOVE This!! Buy on the dip folks ;p

Last edited:
•••
•••
Think about going to Hawaii. $200 for a round-trip ticket.
You are hilarious.

You do whatever you can to paint a pretty picture as long as it helps Trump.
Yes we all love lower Gas prices. I love lower air fairs.

But when it comes time to lay off thousands of workers from oil and oil related companies then you tell them how great it is you are paying under $2 a gal.

Many times layoffs beget more layoffs.
We will see how Texas, Oklahoma and Alaska look in a few months.

Saudi, Russia and the US start to lose money when a barrel of oil drops under $20 - $25
It starts to cost more to produce then t sell.

Just reported CNBC that 40% of all US oil pumped out of the ground is losing money now.

Now you mix that with a pandemic an an incompetent White House and an Idiot President you can have a recipe for a major recession.

But you just continue gaslighting to try and help make Trump sound good and to help you sleep at night.

•••
You are hilarious.

You do whatever you can to paint a pretty picture as long as it helps Trump.
Yes we all love lower Gas prices. I love lower air fairs.

But when it comes time to lay off thousands of workers from oil and oil related companies then you tell them how great it is you are paying under $2 a gal.

Many times layoffs beget more layoffs.
We will see how Texas, Oklahoma and Alaska look in a few months.

Saudi, Russia and the US start to lose money when a barrel of oil drops under $20 - $25
It starts to cost more to produce then t sell.

Just reported CNBC that 40% of all US oil pumped out of the ground is losing money now.

Now you mix that with a pandemic an an incompetent White House and an Idiot President you can have a recipe for a major recession.

But you just continue gaslighting to try and help make Trump sound good and to help you sleep at night.

#lenncoisacrybaby

Treat your 401K like your face. Don't touch it.

•••
He is a F'cking Nut!

“f*cking moron”:
— R. Tillerson

•••
At the moment these oil companies are losing their ass today.

Marathon Oil Down -51%
Occidental Petro Down 42%
Devon Energy Down -38%
Halliburton Down -38%

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back