IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Palestinian Police Bans All #LGBTQ Activities And Guess What? #Tlaib And #Omar SILENT

•••
Wow 2 presidents talking about stopping terrorism.
You must be in danger of being caught.

Oh my goodness gracious me. Trump talked to Putin about terrorism? Are you serious?
giphy.gif

And once again you guys purposely ignore enly's point.

•••
Former Vice President Joe Biden was interrupted by a series of hecklers calling him "creepy" and a "pervert" during a campaign event in Milford, N.H., on Sunday night.

Shortly after Biden started speaking, a man in the back of the room accused him of acting inappropriately, shouting, "don’t touch kids, you pervert."

"This is not a Trump rally," a flustered Biden fired back. "This is a democracy."

A woman then started chanting "quid pro Joe," before another attendee shouted at the 2020 hopeful, inquiring about Biden's business dealings in Ukraine.

•••
Failed mayor DeBlasio blames Trump for recent anti-Semetic attacks.

upload_2019-12-29_21-17-42.png

•••
You're just repeating things you've posting about all month.

I especially like the lie about Bolton. You can't even take 5 minutes to look up what he's said or done since resigning, just a knee jerk assumption based on a post I made about him writing a book.

You truly are a follower.

Not your Alternative facts.

How about these real facts:

Fact: Trump is now Impeached
Fact: Trump continues to spread lies on a Daily and most of the time Hourly basis.
Fact: Trump continues to promote a Russian narratives.
Fact: Trump held up Aid from Ukraine in order to get dirt on his opponent's son.
Fact: Bolton has chosen to be a Profiteer instead of a Patriot.
Fact: Trump is a wannabe dictator
Fact: Trump is a Sick Narcissist who believes he knows everything and needs know help from anyone.
Fact: Trump is a tremendous danger to our Democracy.

•••
You're quoting a russian website and think it looks bad for President Trump. :xf.rolleyes: The 1980s Are Calling, They Want Their Foreign Policy Back.

From Kremlin.ru. .Why do we always find out about potus’ conversations with Putin from the Kremlin? What “issues of mutual interest?”
Show attachment 140242

•••
Wow 2 presidents talking about stopping terrorism.
You must be in danger of being caught.

She probably wants the US to kill Putin like Obama and Hillary killed Muammar Gaddafi.

•••

Putin called to thank Trump for helping stop a terrorist? Go tell Moscow Mitch, maybe he'll have a trial.

How do you expect people to take you seriously when all you do is repeat Rachel Maddow conspiracies and make snarky rebuttals.

Last edited:
•••
She doesn't have a point... only a bias against Trump... just like you!

•••
She? They allow women to talk politics here? That's not good. Politics is serious.
Women are too emotional. They cry when you hit them. They cry when you call them names.
But they can hit you and call you names. And she is a moderator too? That's not fair.

•••
You're just repeating things you've posting about all month.

I especially like the lie about Bolton. You can't even take 5 minutes to look up what he's said or done since resigning, just a knee jerk assumption based on a post I made about him writing a book.

You truly are a follower.
Still in denial aren't you.
What I said about Bolton is Fact.

Putin called to thank Trump for helping stop a terrorist? Go tell Moscow Mitch, maybe he'll have a trial.

How do you expect people to take you seriously when all you do is repeat Rachel Maddow conspiracies and make snarky rebuttals.
She doesn't have a point... only a bias against Trump... just like you!
Ignorance is your guys biggest problem.

Her point was not what was said but how she found out about it.

She? They allow women to talk politics here? That's not good. Politics is serious.
Women are too emotional. They cry when you hit them. They cry when you call them names.
But they can hit you and call you names. And she is a moderator too? That's not fair.
Shameful.

•••
Another day begins with a Traitor in the White House.

35348f57221bb735863ba10d3b3813710374e797.png

trump-soviet.jpg

•••
Still in denial aren't you.
What I said about Bolton is Fact.

Ignorance is your guys biggest problem.

Shameful.

Solid arguments :xf.rolleyes:

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Prove it.
You mean "issues of mutual interest"?? Obviously, Putin plans to invade Canada. Plain as day.

More like unbelievable

the wall2.jpg

•••
•••
343 homicides in Baltimore this year.

•••
That was reported in our Media here. If the US Media didn't report it, then I don't know what to say. Maybe they should get their heads off their asses and start seeing daylight and breathing fresh air. Besides, it wasn't an earth shattering bit of news!

Once again... making mountains out of molehills!
clintonscandals.png

•••
Insults. Like talking with a child.
I live rent free inside your head :sneaky:

You should feel honored, I replied to you with my 5000 post :xf.grin:

Last edited:
•••
Yes... everyone, including women, doctors, smart people, foreigners, smart asses and idiots are entitled to their opinions in this thread! It's Democracy at work... something the Liberals are trying to take away from those of us with a conservative point of view!

Oh and by the way, even though she likes to kick conservative ass, she also gets kicked around a lot by us conservatives... and she takes it like a man!

In my opinion, you should apologize to her and then continue to contribute to this thread with your posts!

•••
Yes... everyone, including women, doctors, smart people, foreigners, smart asses and idiots are entitled to their opinions in this thread! It's Democracy at work... something the Liberals are trying to take away from those of us with a conservative point of view!

Oh and by the way, even though she likes to kick conservative ass, she also gets kicked around a lot by us conservatives... and she takes it like a man!

In my opinion, you should apologize to her and then continue to contribute to this thread with your posts!

I think @dna he was being sarcastic.

•••
That was reported in our Media here. If the US Media didn't report it, then I don't know what to say. Maybe they should get their heads off their asses and start seeing daylight and breathing fresh air. Besides, it wasn't an earth shattering bit of news!

Once again... making mountains out of molehills!
clintonscandals.png

Media must be russian puppets. What else are they hiding. - Lennco probably.

•••
Media must be russian puppets. What else are they hiding. - Lennco probably.
Yes I agree, FOX News are Russian puppets.

2febrv.jpg

•••
You should feel honored, I replied to you with my 00 post :xf.grin:
5000? No wonder you're getting grumpy, among other defects!
5000 Posts Lennco.jpg

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back