Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You convicted him before the FBI investigation.
It's literally he said she said.
Where's the proof!?

No, I didn't, you're getting me confused with mr-x. Before he even knew her name, he said she was a liar. I said I need to hear both sides first. She seems believable to me. He doesn't. He just lied his ass off at the hearing, backed up by people who knew him, his college roommate.

And you're talking about throwing ice? It's about possible sexual assault/lying at the hearing.

McConnell on live now

no work tomorrow, besides reading the report

Friday vote

Last edited:
•••
No, I didn't, you're getting me confused with mr-x. Before he even knew her name, he said she was a liar. I said I need to hear both sides first. She seems believable to me. He doesn't.

And you're talking about throwing ice? It's about possible sexual assault/lying at the hearing.

Well if you didn't rape anyone in your life you don't need to know a person name.
She seems believable?
No year
No date
Don't know how she got there
Don't know how she left
Told no one
Left wing comments on FB page
Her friend who Ford says was there doesn't remember
No police report by her or any one
Traveled the world by plane
Slept with 50+ ppl in her teens
On more meds than cheech AND chong.

Bro please, look in the mirror... he's the only one for fooling.

•••
Well if you didn't rape anyone in your life you don't need to know a person name.
She seems believable?
No year
No date
Don't know how she got there
Don't know how she left
Told no one
Left wing comments on FB page
Her friend who Ford says was there doesn't remember
No police report by her or any one
Traveled the world by plane
Slept with 50+ ppl in her teens
On more meds than cheech AND chong.

Bro please, look in the mirror... he's the only one for fooling.

You literally just posted lies:

"Slept with 50+ ppl in her teens"

Gilsan posted that twice from a debunked/now closed Twitter account.

No year? It's right in her opening statement:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v...anaugh_the_boy_who_sexually_assaulted_me.html

Did you even watch her testify?

Last edited:
•••
•••
"If I knew when he worked at the safe way I can narrow the time line" is NOT a date.

1982 is a year.

You said "No year"

Did you watch her testify?

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Allegedly

Does Brett's calendar allegedly say 1982?

July-calendar.jpg

•••
Did you watch his?
When he admitted the other 2 roommates had a on going dispute with each other before posted that CNN crap?

•••
•••
•••
Referring to her accusations!

Jesus. Opening statement said 1982. His calendar with the 3 people she mentioned, July 1, 1982.

Last edited:
•••
Jesus. Opening statement said 1982. His calendar with the 3 people she mentioned, July 1, 1982.

Did you watch his?

What makes her legally credible?

•••
Did you watch his?

I watched both of them. Reread what I posted above. She seems believable to me, I know he lied his ass off. Then in your replies, you lied about stuff. You guys use horrible sources, you just posted Hannity, a known joke as a source.

•••
•••
I asked...
Don't dodge the question plz.

It is a he said/she said, that's why you hear both of them out and decide. That's not even a legal term.

What makes you think he's credible?

-----------
Trump can't stop lying, just posted:

Wow, such enthusiasm and energy for Judge Brett Kavanaugh. Look at the Energy, look at the Polls. Something very big is happening. He is a fine man and great intellect. The country is with him all the way!
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 3m3 minutes ago

Opposition to Kavanaugh grows after Senate hearing: Reuters/Ipsos poll
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...ring-reuters-ipsos-poll/ar-BBNThhE?li=BBnb7Kz

Last edited:
•••
It is a he said/she said, that's why you hear both of them out and decide. That's not even a legal term.

What makes you think he's credible?

His history of aiding women of all walks of life in entering the work force.
More than any one in Senate or house.
6 FBI checks.
Those woman who support him are NOT being paid by George soros.

No one has backed Ford claims!

•••
women who served as law clerks for Kavanaugh wrote a letter to the Senate Judiciary Committee to highlight his record of hiring women clerks, according to the Associated Press. The letter encouraged senators to confirm him, calling him “one of the strongest advocates in the federal judiciary for women lawyers.”

In the same letter, according to the Associated Press, the women said Kavanaugh hired more women than men as law clerks during his time as a judge and that he has sent 84 percent of these women to Supreme Court clerkships

Kavanaugh's claim as the top federal judge to secure women clerks spots at the Supreme Court wasn't immediately verifiable.

•••
His history of aiding women of all walks of life in entering the work force.
More than any one in Senate or house.
6 FBI checks.
Those woman who support him are NOT being paid by George soros.

No one has backed Ford claims!

A lot of people have took back their support, one in the commercial was an actor.

Then see recent posts of people objecting.

As far as those past checks:
Judiciary Dems call on GOP counterparts to correct Kavanaugh tweets
"The Democrats highlighted a tweet from the Senate Judiciary Committee account, which is operated by GOP staff, that claimed none of Kavanaugh’s prior six FBI background checks turned up “a whiff of ANY issue – at all – related in any way to inappropriate sexual behavior or alcohol abuse."

You're wasting your time with the other stuff. Nobody said he sexually assaulted every woman he met while drunk off his ass.

Last edited:
•••
A lot of people have took back their support, one in the commercial was an actor.

Then see recent posts of people objecting.

As far as those past checks:
Judiciary Dems call on GOP counterparts to correct Kavanaugh tweets
"The Democrats highlighted a tweet from the Senate Judiciary Committee account, which is operated by GOP staff, that claimed none of Kavanaugh’s prior six FBI background checks turned up “a whiff of ANY issue – at all – related in any way to inappropriate sexual behavior or alcohol abuse."

You're wasting your time with the other stuff. Nobody said he sexually assaulted every woman he met.
And the responding tweet by the committee if you plz?

•••
And the responding tweet by the committee if you plz?
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate...-gop-counterparts-to-correct-kavanaugh-tweets

Senate Judiciary @senjudiciary

Oct 2, 2018
As part of Judge Kavanaugh’s nomination to #SCOTUS, the FBI conducted its SIXTH full-field background investigation of Judge Kavanaugh since 1993. As part of these 6 prior FBI investigations, the FBI interviewed nearly 150 different people who know Judge Kavanaugh personally. 1/2

Nowhere in any of these six FBI reports, which the committee has reviewed on a bipartisan basis, was there ever a whiff of ANY issue – at all – related in any way to inappropriate sexual behavior or alcohol abuse. 2/2

•••
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate...-gop-counterparts-to-correct-kavanaugh-tweets

Oct 2, 2018
As part of Judge Kavanaugh’s nomination to #SCOTUS, the FBI conducted its SIXTH full-field background investigation of Judge Kavanaugh since 1993. As part of these 6 prior FBI investigations, the FBI interviewed nearly 150 different people who know Judge Kavanaugh personally. 1/2

Nowhere in any of these six FBI reports, which the committee has reviewed on a bipartisan basis, was there ever a whiff of ANY issue – at all – related in any way to inappropriate sexual behavior or alcohol abuse. 2/2

Senate Judiciary

✔@senjudiciary

https://twitter.com/senjudiciary/status/1047606859610435594

Nothing in the tweet is inaccurate or misleading. The committee stands by its statement, which is completely truthful. More baseless innuendo and more false smears from Senate Democrats.

•••
Senate Judiciary

✔@senjudiciary

Nothing in the tweet is inaccurate or misleading. The committee stands by its statement, which is completely truthful. More baseless innuendo and more false smears from Senate Democrats.

Of course. From the people who are going to keep the current one away from the public. 3 day investigation, without talking to a bunch of people. A basic sham.

Last edited:
•••
You wouldn't know, lol, you don't have access to those past checks.

Dodging facts doesn't create truth.
Kav has done more for women than Ford could ever dream of. Actually her actions and that of the left wing nuts are doing more harm to women rights than you care to admit. Not to mention sons wil be in jail for accusations made out of jealousy and hatred and even ATTENTION.

Nice chatting but almost 11pm here.
Good night

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back