Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sure, more fascists and racists... just what we need. This is not going to end well.
Exactly... Time to stop this.

Forza Italia... Go Matteo
multicult02350253945.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Time to stop illegal invaders from milking Europe dry... Go Matteo Salvini
5b116075fc7e9312088b45fa.jpg

•••
If you’re on Twitter, check out the hashtag #ShareAGunViolenceStory

Mostly doctors and EMTs.

The most notable are stories like this:

In 2000, I started medical school in a country where guns are controlled. I worked as a doctor in that country and now in a different country where they are also controlled. 18 years in healthcare and I've literally never seen a gunshot wound. #ShareAGunViolenceStory

And this

20+ years in Australian emergency medicine. City of 4 million. I have not had a #ShareAGunViolenceStory since 2002. The political system had the courage to make that happen back in 1996​

A relative of mine was an ER MD before going into private practice. Saw numerous gsw those first years.

I know who’s going to disagree with me and I know exactly what you’re going to say, but sorry - some countries got it right. This isn’t one of them.

•••
Time to stop illegal invaders from milking Europe dry... Go Matteo Salvini
DeroNhzXUAAf5sZ.jpg

Last edited:
•••
If you’re on Twitter, check out the hashtag #ShareAGunViolenceStory

Mostly doctors and EMTs.

The most notable are stories like this:

In 2000, I started medical school in a country where guns are controlled. I worked as a doctor in that country and now in a different country where they are also controlled. 18 years in healthcare and I've literally never seen a gunshot wound. #ShareAGunViolenceStory

And this

20+ years in Australian emergency medicine. City of 4 million. I have not had a #ShareAGunViolenceStory since 2002. The political system had the courage to make that happen back in 1996​

A relative of mine was an ER MD before going into private practice. Saw numerous gsw those first years.

I know who’s going to disagree with me and I know exactly what you’re going to say, but sorry - some countries got it right. This isn’t one of them.
Depends on the country and especially the culture. This is also from #ShareAGunViolenceStory

8@44y‏ @844y 11h11 hours ago
So I think the issue is complex, and that much more than law determines the rate of violent crime. Think about Switzerland where half the people own guns but violent gun crime is very low. Or Chicago, where guns are illegal but murder by gun is epidemic.

Countries With The Highest Rates Of Firearm Related Deaths
Rank Country Firearm-related death rate per 100,000 population per year
1 Honduras 67.18
2 Venezuela 59.13
3 Swaziland 37.16
4 Guatemala 34.1
5 Jamaica 30.72
6 El Salvador 26.77
7 Colombia 25.94
8 Brazil 21.2
9 Panama 15.11
10 Uruguay 11.52
11 United States 10.54
12 Montenegro 8.91
13 Philippines 8.9
14 South Africa 8.3
15 Paraguay 7.76
16 Mexico 7.64
17 Costa Rica 7.5
18 Argentina 6.36
19 Peru 5.53
20 Nicaragua 4.68

If these numbers are recent and correct, it's interesting to note that only 4 countries on this list are not in the American Continent.

Also interesting to note that the MS-13, a gang that's very dear to Democrats, was created in Los Angeles in the late 1980's by a group of Salvadoran refugees. The gang now has a presence across the US, with about 10,000 members.

MS-13 is no longer a group of only Salvadorans. It also includes members who are Honduran, Guatemalan, Mexican and from other areas of Central and South America.

•••
Italy's new interior minister Matteo Salvini, talks tough on illegal migrants...
tYfO32rf

"The good times for illegals is over -- get ready to pack your bags,
" he said Saturday at a rally in Italy's north.

"Countries need to start doing their job and no more smugglers should be docking in Italian ports," he said in a swipe at the NGOs organising rescues at sea, which he has regularly accused of complicity with people traffickers.

•••
Keep on watching MSM..you'll find yourself fully occupied but only half alive.

•••

US is by far the highest population and the only “1st world” country on that list. And that’s just deaths, not wounds that may have anything from a complete recovery to leaving the victim maimed and disabled for life.

We can do better.

Overall only a miniscule percentage of GSW in the US can be attributed to MS13. Why are you even harping on that again? They bad and have ugly face tats but they’re not even the biggest Latino gang in the US (that “honor” goes to Latin Kings)

And total bullsh*t that they’re “dear to Democrats”. Nobody “loves” them. Probably not even their own mothers. Gang violence is an issue of in many parts of the country and efforts to eliminate it are bipartisan. You don’t live here so you know only what Faux News and your paranoid, alarmist internet sources tell you. And the latest memes someone circulated.

Last edited:
•••
And total bullsh*t that they’re “dear to Democrats”. Nobody “loves” them. Probably not even their own mothers. Gang violence is an issue of in many parts of the country and efforts to eliminate it are bipartisan. You don’t live here so you know only what Faux News and your paranoid, alarmist internet sources tell you. And the latest memes someone circulated.
Nobody “loves” them? You may be surprised with the answers on this video...
Would You Rather Date A Trump Supporter or MS-13 Gang Member?

•••
Liberal Explainer, Where Human Rights Come From.

Watch it for the children!

•••
edited

Last edited:
•••
Comparing gun murders between countries is useless. Does it matter if you die by a gun, knife or club?

If your home is broken into while you're there, would you rather have a gun or a baseball bat. Dollars to donuts, I can find just as many violent horror stories that don't include guns.

U.S. CDC - More crimes / death are prevented by guns than are caused.

US is by far the highest population and the only “1st world” country on that list. And that’s just deaths, not wounds that may have anything from a complete recovery to leaving the victim maimed and disabled for life.

We can do better.

Overall only a miniscule percentage of GSW in the US can be attributed to MS13. Why are you even harping on that again? They bad and have ugly face tats but they’re not even the biggest Latino gang in the US (that “honor” goes to Latin Kings)

Depends on the country and especially the culture. This is also from #ShareAGunViolenceStory

8@44y‏ @844y 11h11 hours ago
So I think the issue is complex, and that much more than law determines the rate of violent crime. Think about Switzerland where half the people own guns but violent gun crime is very low. Or Chicago, where guns are illegal but murder by gun is epidemic.

1 Honduras 67.18
2 Venezuela 59.13
3 Swaziland 37.16
4 Guatemala 34.1
5 Jamaica 30.72
6 El Salvador 26.77
7 Colombia 25.94
8 Brazil 21.2
9 Panama 15.11
10 Uruguay 11.52
11 United States 10.54
12 Montenegro 8.91
13 Philippines 8.9
14 South Africa 8.3
15 Paraguay 7.76
16 Mexico 7.64
17 Costa Rica 7.5
18 Argentina 6.36
19 Peru 5.53
20 Nicaragua 4.68

If these numbers are recent and correct, it's interesting to note that only 4 countries on this list are not in the American Continent.

Also interesting to note that the MS-13, a gang that's very dear to Democrats, was created in Los Angeles in the late 1980's by a group of Salvadoran refugees. The gang now has a presence across the US, with about 10,000 members.

MS-13 is no longer a group of only Salvadorans. It also includes members who are Honduran, Guatemalan, Mexican and from other areas of Central and South America.

Last edited:
•••

Last edited:
•••
Nobody “loves” them? You may be surprised with the answers on this video...
Would You Rather Date A Trump Supporter or MS-13 Gang Member?

Ridiculous question, ridiculois video. Internet likebait trash. You really waste your time watching that crap?

My original post on the topic (and the hashtag posts) was about wounds, not deaths. Gunshot wounds ruin many more lives beyond those killed.

Had a classmate in college - super talented guitarist, shot in the head during a holdup while working at his dad’s bar. Father was killed. I don’t know how much he ever recovered, was still struggling to do the most trivial everyday things months later.

It’s remarkable in a good way that a city ER doctor in another country can be in practice 20 years and only have to deal with one gunshot wound.

Last edited:
•••
Speaking of tariffs:

The Canadian government is slapping the US with massive tariffs — and they might be even bigger than expected
https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/the-canadian-government-is-slapping-the-us-with-massive-tariffs-—-and-they-might-be-even-bigger-than-expected/ar-AAy8T9v?li=BBnbfcL

IT'S A TRADE WAR: Europe, Mexico, and Canada retaliate against Trump's steel and aluminum tariffs
http://www.businessinsider.com/dona...osoft&utm_medium=referral&utm_term=windowsapp

-----------------------------
At Least 8 White Nationalists Running For State Or Federal Office | NBC Nightly News

--------------
Next time Trump complains about how much is being spent on his corruption/Mueller probe:

Trump has spent more visiting Mar-a-Lago than Mueller has on Russia probe

President Trump has spent more in taxpayer dollars on his frequent trips to his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida than special counsel Robert Mueller's office has spent on the Russia investigation so far.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...ler-has-on-russia-probe/ar-AAy9vrT?li=BBnb7Kz

Just cleaning up stuff I bookmarked.

After the success of Kim K visiting the Trump White House and prison reform, I'm being told Pee Wee Herman is going there to discuss Middle East peace and fracking.

Last edited:
•••
All Trump supporters are racist and therefor white nationalist.

Last edited:
•••
All Trump supporters are racist and therefor white nationalist.

No, but all those White Nationalists are Trump supporters. They literally mention him.

Last edited:
•••
No, but all those White Nationalists are Trump supporters. They literally mention him.

1) There were only two people interviewed in that video but according the SPLC, Christians are alt-right.

2) CNN literally just said every Trump voter was racist.

In reality, if those two bozos were not white, their paranoid victim-hood and antisemitism sounds a lot like #BLM or #Women's March.

Seems like America is torn into two tribs. Jackasses on the left and Dumb-asses on the right.

Last edited:
•••
Emon Javers from CNBC said he saw FLOTUS in the west wing yesterday.

Last edited:
•••
edited

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Kids being ripped away from parents who are awaiting ajudication for seeking asylum...

Came. Here. Seeking. Asylum.

And our own government isn’t being allowed to see the conditions under which they are being held? Awful. What are they hiding? Video in tweet below.
https://twitter.com/credomobile/status/1003649469924208640?s=21

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back