IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Spoiler Alert: the phrase "Fake News" first used by Barack Obama.

•••
"fake news" is way too generic/common to give it a 200x-201x genisis, without huge quafiers.

I wonder when was the first use of Fake Weed

Fake weed in Illinois leaves 3 dead, dozens with 'severe bleeding'

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2018/...eaves-3-dead-dozens-with-severe-bleeding.html

and speaking of weed Boehner now believes in it since he got a big fat check rolled up and passed to him

Ex-Speaker Boehner, who opposed pot legalization, joins marijuana firm's board

http://www.chicagotribune.com/business/ct-biz-boehner-acreage-holdings-20180411-story.html

Last edited:
•••
The label of Fake News is also a way to silence political opponents. Long story short, Trump turned it around on the Obama administration and his media friends.

By time Trump was done man handling ABC, they wanted to stop using the term.

BTW, David Brock of Media Matters takes credit for forcing FB to start filtering fake news. The first list was made completely of conservative websites.

Last edited:
•••
The label of Fake News is also a way to silence political opponents. Long story short, Trump turned it around on the Obama administration and his media friends.

By time Trump was done man handling ABC, they wanted to stop using the term.

BTW, David Brock of Media Matters takes credit for forcing FB to start filtering fake news. The first list was made completely of conservative websites.

"Sharyl Attkisson (born January 26, 1961[4]) is an American author and host of the weekly Sunday public affairs program Full Measure with Sharyl Attkisson, which airs on television stations operated by the Sinclair Broadcast Group."

Shocking.

Fake news as used by Trump is real news he doesn't want people to know. It's funny that people that use the term the most, watch and repost the most actual fake news and lies.

•••
So? She's also one of the Reporters Obama's DOJ wire tapped.

If you watched the video and can dispute the facts she laid down do it.

"Sharyl Attkisson (born January 26, 1961[4]) is an American author and host of the weekly Sunday public affairs program Full Measure with Sharyl Attkisson, which airs on television stations operated by the Sinclair Broadcast Group."

Shocking.

Fake news as used by Trump is real news he doesn't want people to know. It's funny that people that use the term the most, watch and repost the most actual fake news and lies.

Last edited:
•••
You didn't watch the video, it's over an hour. You won't watch videos less than a minute.

•••
•••
If you have problems / corrections about the video, list them.

How about you list the facts she presented, then I will look at them.

as far as being tapped, Justice Department
"but found “no evidence of intrusion on the desktop.”

But gets a lot of attention to herself.

•••
•••
Paying the Dead
http://fullmeasure.news/news/politics/paying-the-dead-04-01-2018
Story about SSI paying dead people and how hard it is to get them to stop. Obviousy in the tank for President Trump. Yawn.

"Delaware Democrat Senator Tom Carper has spent years trying to get the government to stop paying the dead."

And Trump just goes along with this practice as the Democrat tries to stop it. Mueller, drain that swamp, get Trump and his cronies out. So much wasteful spending under Trump.

Last edited:
•••
You obv. didn't watch the video and are just being a troll.

How about you list the facts she presented, then I will look at them.

as far as being tapped, Justice Department
"but found “no evidence of intrusion on the desktop.”

But gets a lot of attention to herself.

•••
"Delaware Democrat Senator Tom Carper has spent years trying to get the government to stop paying the dead."

And Trump just goes along with this practice as the Democrat tries to stop it. Mueller, drain that swamp, get Trump and his cronies out.

DRCFgn5X4AAdHCO.jpg large.jpg

•••
You're the one who posted it. I think you save those images in hopes one day I'll actually cry. I never do so you use them when they don't make any sense. It has more impact when they actually do. Me pointing out a fact, is not a big deal. Your man Trump is in the White House now. Handle stuff like that. Of course we're asking a corrupt spending machine to do something, so good luck with that.

Last edited:
•••
•••
You're the one who posted it. I think you save those images in hopes one day I'll actually cry. I never do so you use them when they don't make any sense. It has more impact when they actually do. Me pointing out a fact, is not a big deal. Your man Trump is in the White House now. Handle stuff like that. Of course we're asking a corrupt spending machine to do something, so good luck with that.

8/10 you got angry and stopped watching the video in the first 60 seconds.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Probably because the investigation taking forever

•••
8/10 you got angry and stopped watching the video in the first 60 seconds.

60 seconds is about accurate, about 60 seconds longer than you watched it, hence the 0 facts you've posted from the video. The other video you posted is from 2014, when she was trying to sell her book, the tapping was her hook.

A Congressman's Profanity Laced Tirade in a Safeway Grocery Store

Probably feeling like most people are:

"If we're going to lose because of him, we might as well impeach the motherf**ker,"

"I read you writing about this, about wanting to say nice things when you can and criticize when you need to. He may be an idiot, but he's still the President and leader of my party and he is capable of doing some things right," he says before conceding it's usually other people doing the right things in the President's name. "But dammit he's taking us all down with him. We are well and truly f**ked in November. Kevin [McCarthy] is already circling like a green fly circling sh*t trying to take Paul's [Ryan] job because nobody thinks he's sticking around for Nancy [Pelosi]. She's going to f**k up the cafeteria again too. [Lord's name in vain], at least I'll probably lose too and won't have to put up with that sh*t."

"It's like Forrest Gump won the presidency, but an evil, really f*cking stupid Forrest Gump. He can't help himself. He's just a f**king idiot who thinks he's winning when people are b*tching about him. He really does see the world as ratings and attention."

"Judiciary is stacked with a bunch of people who can win re-election so long as they don't piss off Trump voters in the primary. But if we get to summer and most of the primaries are over, they just might pull the trigger if the President fires Mueller. The sh*t will hit the fan if that happens and I'd vote to impeach him myself. Most of us would, I think. Hell, all the Democrats would and you only need a majority in the House. If we're going to lose because of him, we might as well impeach the motherf**ker. Take him out with us and let Mike [Pence] take over. At least then we could sleep well at night,"

"I say a lot of shit on TV defending him, even over this. But honestly, I wish the motherf*cker would just go away. We're going to lose the House, lose the Senate, and lose a bunch of states because of him. All his supporters will blame us for what we have or have not done, but he hasn't led. He wakes up in the morning, sh*ts all over Twitter, sh*ts all over us, sh*ts all over his staff, then hits golf balls. F*ck him. Of course, I can't say that in public or I'd get run out of town."

https://www.themaven.net/theresurge...-grocery-store-SeHI2l5bIECGQn4gmnzGaw/?full=1

•••
Considering the gravity of what they’re investigating, it wouldn’t be appropriate or wise to rush.

•••
Since its so important they should take four years investigating

•••
A Congressman's Profanity Laced Tirade in a Safeway Grocery Store
From your article:
"He is happy to be quoted, so long as I don't name him."

Lol! Of course, the old anonymous sources! What a bunch of horseshit!

Why do you feel the need to post such nonsense JB? If you can't put a name to it, it's just more "Fake News" from the never Trumpsters! Horrible journalism at it's finest, thanks for sharing your horseshit with the masses!

•••
From your article:
"He is happy to be quoted, so long as I don't name him."

Lol! Of course, the old anonymous sources! What a bunch of horsesh*t!

Why do you feel the need to post such nonsense JB? If you can't put a name to it, it's just more "Fake News" from the never Trumpsters! Horrible journalism at it's finest, thanks for sharing your horsesh*t with the masses!

Fox News Contributor, Republican, was just on CNN, we can trust him. Same kind of stuff we heard from past people that worked for/with Trump. Stupid, idiot, inexperienced, disloyal etc.

Last edited:
•••
Fox News Contributor, Republican, was just on CNN, we can trust him. Same kind of stuff we heard from past people that worked for/with Trump. Stupid, idiot, inexperienced, disloyal etc.

Who's that? Who we talking about, that want's to impeach the president, right now? Give me a break!

•••
Who's that? Who we talking about, that want's to impeach the president, right now? Give me a break!
Story from - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erick_Erickson

There's really nothing too outrageous in it. He's an idiot, he's President, sees the world as attention, ratings, probably hurting the party, probably going to lose some seats in November etc.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back