IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Ahh... deflect and accuse. I answered, you bitched about me mentioning Hillary, I responded again.

Can you even remember why you voted for HRC? If Trump is so terrible ( and he is ), how did he win?

Dumb people fell for a con man. How's that working out now?

And no, you didn't answer my question about the Dem memo, you did your usual song and dance.

Last edited:
•••
Brand new. You’ve never watched this. Against Walmart.

•••
JB you are a victim, he explains it.

•••
JB you are a victim, he explains it.

Ha, videos from Anonymous, the clown Sotomayor, racist, anti-immigrant videos etc. I expect that from junior high kids. I can't take you seriously. You watch this type of stuff all day long and then look at the result, your posts here. The only victim here is you. These videos target the more gullible type of person.

Last edited:
•••
•••

Thanks, just wasted about 9 minutes. For the record, again proving my point:

"In Behold a Pale Horse, Cooper asserted that President John F. Kennedy was assassinated because he was about to reveal that extraterrestrials were in the process of taking over the Earth."

Milton William "Bill" Cooper (May 6, 1943 – November 6, 2001) was an American conspiracy theorist, radio broadcaster, and author best known for his 1991 book Behold a Pale Horse, in which he warned of multiple global conspiracies, some involving extraterrestrial aliens"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milton_William_Cooper

So basically offthehandle likes to get his info from loons.

For your next video below. Yes, sports, out to get you. Run for you life.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Scientists warn of unusually cold Sun: Will we face another ice age? 2050
http://www.ibtimes.co.in/scientists-warn-unusually-cold-sun-will-we-face-another-ice-age-759865

No mention of a scientific consensus.

But what about the aliens that were going to take over the Earth? Kennedy got killed and they just had a change of heart?

The great scientist, Bihu Ray, also very knowledgeable on -
From oysters to watermelon: Try out these 10 aphrodisiacs to boost your sex drive this Valentine's Day

This has been Science Corner with your host, mr-x

Last edited:
•••
I have your diagnosis. Look in the mirror. What kind words do you use.?
Mr. NPD

•••
Scientists warn of unusually cold Sun: Will we face another ice age? 2050
http://www.ibtimes.co.in/scientists-warn-unusually-cold-sun-will-we-face-another-ice-age-759865

Sun could enter a cold cycle, no mention of a scientific consensus.

haha, another one from that author:

Former Pentagon director says UFOs warp space-time for uncanny movement: Did aliens figure out time travel?
http://www.ibtimes.co.in/former-pen...ny-movement-did-aliens-figure-out-time-760103

Did aliens figure out time travel? Either mr-x or offthehandle can tackle that one. Are they still planning to invade the earth?

Last edited:
•••
•••
Either mr-x or offthehandle can tackle that one. Are they still planning to invade the earth?

It’s all about you. You need to look in the mirror and your manner of being a self centered, all knowing expert. In fact, so many people are now “experts”. They have google. I have watched your act here for months. You never apologize for anything, you constantly berate others to pump yourself up. You call people names constantly, you have to draw attention to yourself and rather debate, you deflect and then accuse others of deflecting! I came here to debate, and to joke and rant and point out that bleeding heart failed liberals like you and CNN and now all this negative media are harmful to all people around. Especially to others who don’t share your views. You just call them assholes.

I didnt vote, and ignored all of the Osama bin Obama years until President Trump was elected. He has many faults. I do believe in some good changes will occur. Will I benefit? Nope. I watch it from afar and see it imploding with the idiots that have ruined the culture whatever that it was. Americans like you need to become part of the solution, not continue to be part of the problem and be resistent to change. You can be stuck there, and I sit here relaxing with no problems, no work, and no Americans like you. I no longer speak english daily either. I am on the south side of the soon to be erected wall.

No me digas mas mierda. Vayas a llorar en la esquina como un bebe, y te vea su cara en el espejo. Voy a bromear como uno payaso por siempre.

•••
No me digas mas mierda. Vayas a llorar en la esquina como un bebe, y te vea su cara en el espejo. Voy a bromear como uno payaso por siempre.

LOL...I love "payasos" because they are harmless and they make me laugh :xf.smile: :xf.cool: :ROFL:

Last edited:
•••
It’s all about you. You need to look in the mirror and your manner of being a self centered, all knowing expert. In fact, so many people are now “experts”. They have google. I have watched your act here for months. You never apologize for anything, you constantly berate others to pump yourself up. You call people names constantly, you have to draw attention to yourself and rather debate, you deflect and then accuse others of deflecting! I came here to debate, and to joke and rant and point out that bleeding heart failed liberals like you and CNN and now all this negative media are harmful to all people around. Especially to others who don’t share your views. You just call them assholes.

I didnt vote, and ignored all of the Osama bin Obama years until President Trump was elected. He has many faults. I do believe in some good changes will occur. Will I benefit? Nope. I watch it from afar and see it imploding with the idiots that have ruined the culture whatever that it was. Americans like you need to become part of the solution, not continue to be part of the problem and be resistent to change. You can be stuck there, and I sit here relaxing with no problems, no work, and no Americans like you. I no longer speak english daily either. I am on the south side of the soon to be erected wall.

Do you need a hug? So much crying. A Trump fan talking about narcissism, brilliant.

And yet another post so full of shit.

Complain about name calling, in this post alone:

"bleeding heart failed liberals"
"Osama bin Obama"
"imploding with the idiots"

I have nothing to apologize for. Look at the stuff you post. Literally from conspiracy sites, racist sites. Look at the videos you posted today alone. You're not debating politics, you're just posting up bs. This isn't a conspiracy thread.

"I came here to debate, and to joke and rant and point out that bleeding heart failed liberals like you and CNN and now all this negative media are harmful to all people around"

Harmful? Because we don't bow down to Trump? What's harmful are the Trump sheep, that defend no matter what.

On this page alone, 2 different Trump fans, using sources 1) alien invasion of earth 2) from an author talking about aliens figuring out time travel

And you want to be taken seriously?

Last edited:
•••
A Trump fan talking about narcissism, brilliant.

And yet another post so full of sh*t.

And you want to be taken seriously?

I agree with you I am a clown. Serious? I am a Payaso, you even confirmed it. I even changed that silly avatar and profile line to further confirm it. You have selective filtering of information, and never refer to the relevant stuff- just continual nit pick. Mr. NPD, you need to take some laxatives to get rid of some stale leftovers and smile, I thought the weather was better than New Hampshire down there in Humidville, FL.

Trump has upset your apple cart. Maybe you were from Yakima then. Trump has kicked over the beehive and you are running for cover and screaming and calling him every nasty name in the book. I have engaged you repeatedly, but as a spoiled "only child", you drone negative over and over. You berate Gilsan yet, he posts jokes daily about how stupid things are that some of see from outside the confines of your homeland. You don't see the humor in any of it, or actually the sad state of affairs caused by this liberal media thing.

When I find time, I am going to gather up a pile of your droning on here, and repost it for review. Just simply for fun to have a laugh at me, the "NutJob". How about Wacko Nutjob? Psychotic deranged moron. Or Cretin? You need to extend your vocabulary of derogatory terms. Scuse' me while I kiss the sky.

•••
Maybe you should run, you are at least articulate. These people need to retire.
Schumer, Schriff and Pelosi NEVER had real lawyer jobs after law school. Straight
to various Swamps. Career Zookeepers.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I KNEW IT!

JBconspiracy.jpg

•••
It's good to see these types of people molding the minds of our best and brightest! Ugh!

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/02/0...trump-dead-apologizes-following-backlash.html
Another Lunatic Liberal Professor showing his hatred towards President Trump. Like him, there seems to be thousands of other liberal professors poisoning the minds of the children. If it had been a Conservative prof. saying the same about Obama, he would have been fired 1 minute after the statement.

To you, Prof. Barry Bluestone, here is my wish...
0547ceb28d41296fe5b7c0dd989e9a5ee2352b-v5-wm.jpg

Who knows Professor, maybe karma will knock on your door someday

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back