IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Wouldn't surprise me. They'll do anything for publicity
True..in my humble and non-political opinion....

Every now and then, I lurk this thread...and whenever I seen Canada mentioned...think to myself, must be a slow news day lol

•••
True..in my humble and non-political opinion....

Every now and then, I lurk this thread...and whenever I seen Canada mentioned...think to myself, must be a slow news day lol
We talked a little about Canada a few pages back. To be more precise, we talked about Justin Trudeau, because, well, he's very Liberal and every now and then says stuff that doesn't make sense, like interrupting a woman to tell her to use 'peoplekind' instead of 'mankind' because 'it's more inclusive'

Now here is one Canadian (besides your great singers etc) that I really love to listen to. He's called Jordan Peterson and he makes a LOT of sense to me...

•••
Yes @GILSAN did see that posting about the Prime Minister..
only good thing that I can say about him..is that he started the ball rolling about the legalization of cannabis in Canada

•••
Yes @GILSAN did see that posting about the Prime Minister..
only good thing that I can say about him..is that he started the ball rolling about the legalization of cannabis in Canada
Yeah man, I get you... Far out, heavy and solid... like Cheech and Chong used to say
giphy.gif

Last edited:
•••
Just came across this...
"PM Trudeau admits 'peoplekind' comment was 'a dumb joke'"

"OTTAWA – Prime Minister Justin Trudeau says now that the "peoplekind" comment he made at a townhall last week that has since been picked up globally, was "a dumb joke."

"You all know that I don’t necessarily have the best of track records on jokes. I made a dumb joke a few days ago that seems to have gone a little viral… on the 'peoplekind' comment," Trudeau told reporters outside of the Liberal caucus meeting on Parliament Hill Wednesday."

https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/pm-trudeau-admits-peoplekind-comment-was-a-dumb-joke-1.3793167

Guess when he said "viral"...he was referring to this thread.....lol

•••
Just came across this...
"PM Trudeau admits 'peoplekind' comment was 'a dumb joke'"

"OTTAWA – Prime Minister Justin Trudeau says now that the "peoplekind" comment he made at a townhall last week that has since been picked up globally, was "a dumb joke."

"You all know that I don’t necessarily have the best of track records on jokes. I made a dumb joke a few days ago that seems to have gone a little viral… on the 'peoplekind' comment," Trudeau told reporters outside of the Liberal caucus meeting on Parliament Hill Wednesday."

https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/pm-trudeau-admits-peoplekind-comment-was-a-dumb-joke-1.3793167

Guess when he said "viral"...he was referring to this thread.....lol
He better keep an eye on this thread, 'cause we cover a lot of ground... all over the world. No politician is immune from getting hammered in this thread.

Sooooo, beware Justin, just behave yourself or you'll be met with Fire and Fury from us, like the world has never seen.

Or maybe a simple left jab will be enough....
0o3or4I.jpg

•••
•••
Crime wave in Germany attributed to immigrants. - This is a report from NPR, not an alt-right website.

Last edited:
•••
And some europeans notice and create their own movements, thanks to President Trump and the attention his ideas have generated, the platform of border control and the conservative thinking has stimulated action to populism. Yet in Europe there is no consensus, just like the USA. Seeing the one guy saying he cannot find an Apartment due to prejudice, its a shame but I am not sure if he was speaking german or truly interested in integrating. Nor a few others due to the interpreters audio.

I am sure like most all countries with immigration issues, a small minority screw it up for the majority. I didn’t find the German culture to be the most open and friendly to non german speaking people in my times there, so I would imagine if you were syrian you might be better off moving to Sweden.

The idea that covering up your face with a scarf is acceptable in the Islamic culture and elsewhere, it isn’t a part of “Western” culture. I posted the same day news Denmark is banning it, meanwhile Macy’s is promoting Muslim clothing in NYC. Glad I don’t live there.

But JB says it’s capitalism, but no comment on Denmark’s ban. I stand corrected, if there is a market, sell them. I never thought that market would exist large enough for Macy’s though, which surprised me. Capitalism is all about selling: selling Burka’s, selling New crypto coins, AR15’s, 55 gallon drums of Ether or Opioid’s. It’s all up to consumer choice what they do with them. No difference. Lol.

•••
ABut JB says it’s capitalism,

It is, maybe you forget what country you're living in. You can dress how you like, are you wanting clothing bans, in America?

Maybe offthehandle can make a spreadsheet of acceptable clothing that stores can sell. Maybe get a position at the WH for Clothing Tsar.

Last edited:
•••
•••
John Kelly’s credibility is at risk after defending aide accused of domestic violence
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...72e2047c935_story.html?utm_term=.f4d7533d9b8e

Dow closes more than 1,000 points lower, enters correction territory | Check indexes

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/indexdetails/fi-30.10.!DJI.30.$INDU?symbol=$INDU&form=PRFISH

National Prayer Breakfast, few tweets of Trump pretending he's religious - https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump?lang=en

and of course
"Will be heading over shortly to make remarks at The National Prayer Breakfast in Washington. Great religious and political leaders, and many friends, including T.V. producer Mark Burnett of our wonderful 14 season Apprentice triumph, will be there. Looking forward to seeing all!"

Talking about his TV show.

Last edited:
•••
•••
With who? Nanci and Chuck?

I think maybe with some people who are against domestic violence/wife beating. Maybe her

whitehouse-porter-4thld-writethru-61e2bad4-0c86-11e8-95a5-c396801049ef.jpg

Last edited:
•••
This guy has a credibility problem.
laufman.jpg

Senior Justice Department Official Suddenly Resigns

"personal reasons"

A Justice Department official who helped oversee the controversial probes of Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server and Russian interference in the 2016 election stepped down this week.

The man who beat his wife has credibility problems. Nancy, Hillary, Chuck and Obama's entire staff have credibility problems.

Kelly is just fine.

I think maybe with some people who are against domestic violence/wife beating.

Last edited:
•••
This guy has a credibility problem.
laufman.jpg

Senior Justice Department Official Suddenly Resigns

"personal reasons"

A Justice Department official who helped oversee the controversial probes of Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server and Russian interference in the 2016 election stepped down this week.

The man who beat his wife has credibility problems. Nancy, Hillary, Chuck and Obama's entire staff have credibility problems.

Kelly is just fine.

What's the connection? I haven't read about him today, did he beat his wife too?

•••
You're quaint notion that General Kelly has credibility problem b/c someone on his staff was an asshole.

Obama's entire entourage has credibility problems, including Eric Holder who was impeached for criminal obstruction.

Yeah.. Kelly is just fine. We'll get over it by lunch tomorrow.

What's the connection? I haven't read about him today, did he beat his wife too?

•••
You're quaint notion that General Kelly has credibility problem b/c someone on his staff was an a*hole.

Obama's entire entourage has credibility problems, including Eric Holder who was impeached from criminal obstruction.

Yeah.. Kelly is just fine.

You know, a lot of your replies are like this:

Person A does something bad

Your reply is Person B, C, or D did something bad as well

Which has what to do with Person A? They still did what they did, it's not a contest. If you beat your wife or turn a blind eye to it, it's all bad, whoever does it.

•••
It's a stupid accusation to undermine a political enemy. Go light your hair on fire about General Kelly.

The 7th or eight executive from FBI or DOJ resigned or removed from active investigations over political and potentially criminal activity...

But General Kelly's aid. General Kelly's aid will be forgotten by tomorrow.

You know, a lot of your replies are like this:

Person A does something bad

Your reply is Person B, C, or D did something bad as well

Which has what to do with Person A? They still did what they did, it's not a contest. If you beat your wife or turn a blind eye to it, it's all bad, whoever does it.

•••
It's a stupid accusation to undermine a political enemy. Go light your hair on fire about General Kelly.

The 7th or eight executive from FBI or DOJ resigned or removed from active investigations over political and potentially criminal activity...

But General Kelly's aid. General Kelly's aid will be forgotten by tomorrow.

I'm not the one getting overly excited about this, you are. I just posted a link. You felt the need to defend. You literally started posting stuff having nothing to do with this. It's your usual rush to defend or post something quickly, without thinking first. Yes, I know it will be forgotten. It's the Trump admin.

Last edited:
•••
I'm not the one getting overly excited about this, you are. I just posted a link. You felt the need to defend. You literally started posting stuff having nothing to do with this. It's your usual rush to defend or post something quickly, without thinking first. Yes, I know it will be forgotten. It's the Trump admin.

Right... You're not posting things you agree with. Just throwing stuff out there so we shouldn't comment.

Just saw another story about how Trump was FURIOUS with General Kelly. I'd bet that story was instigated by the White House to make Trump look less horrible.

The guy who beat his wife has a problem, not General Kelly.

•••
You know who has a credibility problem? Susan Rice. Samantha Power. Ben Rhodes. Eric Holder. Loretta Lynch. James Comey. Andrew McCabe.

As far as we know Rob Porter isn't a liar, just a horrible husband.

•••
•••
I hope this "parade" turns into a nation wide celebration of our military and enlisted.... without the parade.

Stupid idea.

•••

You're right. I was too defensive.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back