NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
One of my favorite moments from a year ago. Buh-bye, Obama....HELLO Trump & Melania...
DT_-zZuXcAAZpmv.jpg

•••
•••
•••
Good mourning America... What are we offended by today?
DUADgiIWkAA7n1k.jpg

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Remember the "grandkids" Lynch & Clinton discussed on AIRPORT TARMAC?
Well... Loretta Lynch HAS NO KIDS OR GRANDKIDS
DCO90uqUMAEiXs-.jpg

•••
He might as well go play golf, the government is shut down, Thanks to the lefty libbies.

The thing that made me figure i was simply wasting time posting in this thread, Trump still has 3 years left, simple as that, he has 3 years left.

His approval rating have climbed a little with the census done last week.

http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/19/politics/trump-approval-rating-january/index.html

Both Ronald Reagan and Barack Obama had approval ratings below 50% at this point in their first terms

I made sure i used a trusted liberal source ;)

Yes, it shows "lowest for any elected president at the one-year mark since modern public opinion polling began"

Where's Trump? I see his aides doing work, taking questions from reporters. Where did he run and cower to? Eating cheeseburgers, alone in his room, watching CNN?

Protests erupting around the country. The only good thing they're talking about is Obama's economy, he's been taking credit for that since he went in office.

So looks like he had to cancel his trip, so he's still at the WH I guess? So where is he? I think he might literally be hiding.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
This is what our President is doing, instead of negotiating, I'm sure this will bring the Dems to the table. I guess this means the Republicans are complicit in every murder where a bump stock is used. Still haven't addressed that, the NRA won't let Trump and Republicans address it.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Thankfully, Obama never demagogoed like this.

Didn't kick veterans from the VA memorial, shut-down national parks

Tell stories about military pay including veterans benefits would be delayed or unpaid after a certain date.

joey_jones2.jpg

This is actually bs. From a debate elsewhere and from what I've read, the President can do some things so they still get paid. Military still got paid during the last shutdown. So people in the military can see Trump lying his ass off on Twitter about this.

https://www.stripes.com/news/here-s...-military-dod-civilians-and-veterans-1.507494

•••
Thankfully, Obama never demagogoed like this.

Didn't kick veterans from the VA memorial, shut-down national parks

Tell stories about military pay including veterans benefits would be delayed or unpaid after a certain date.

joey_jones2.jpg

But Trump is in charge now. He's not leading. This one is on him.

•••
"Put forward by House Republicans, the troop-pay bill is considered good politics for the GOP, since analysts suggest the party could bear the brunt of the blame for any government disruption."

Following the bill’s passage, Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) took to the Senate floor to offer Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid a backhanded compliment, praising the Nevada Democrat for not holding pay for service members “hostage.”
https://www.politico.com/story/2013...n-senate-sends-obama-military-pay-bill-097582

As long as you're not being hypocritical

MW-FL611_obama__20170502110836_ZH.jpg

But Trump is in charge now. He's not leading. This one is on him.

•••
? It's 2018. Not doing your distraction game this year. It's pathetic from you. You crying about Obama does nothing here to solve the issue. Where is Trump at?

Former RNC chair: 'This shutdown rests at the feet of the GOP'
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...-at-the-feet-of-the-gop/ar-AAuWmeC?li=BBnb7Kz

Elsewhere:
"Could have passed CHIP separately, chose to keep health care funding from kids to try and attach it to this CR and get it forced through. Canceled DACA with the argument that they wanted a legislative fix, then shut down any possible legislative fixes."

Trump so far is a failure as a deal maker/negotiator.

Last edited:
•••
JB doesn't like history or facts.

Trump is terrible, Obama is terrible. I'll take Trump's horrible superficial ego over Obama' god complex and marxist politics.

? It's 2018. Not doing your distraction game this year. It's pathetic from you. Where is Trump at?

Former RNC chair: 'This shutdown rests at the feet of the GOP'
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...-at-the-feet-of-the-gop/ar-AAuWmeC?li=BBnb7Kz

Elsewhere:
"Could have passed CHIP separately, chose to keep health care funding from kids to try and attach it to this CR and get it forced through. Canceled DACA with the argument that they wanted a legislative fix, then shut down any possible legislative fixes."

Trump so far is a failure as a deal maker/negotiator.

•••
JB doesn't like history or facts.

Trump is terrible, Obama is terrible. I'll take Trump's horrible superficial ego over Obama' god complex and marxist politics.

You don't like the present time. I know it's hard with Trump as President, it's the last thing you want to deal with. That's why you play the distraction game all the time. It's basically you admitting Trump is a fuck up and we all know how many times you're tried to play that game.

Then: “'Here’s the truth, the gov't doesn’t shutdown.' ... All essential services continue. Don't believe lies." (Via Twitter, Sept. 23, 2013)

Now: "A government shutdown will be devastating to our military ... something the Dems care very little about!" (Via Twitter, Thursday)

That's your man lying again.

Then: "Congratulations to @SpeakerBoehner on standing strong and tying government shutdown to defunding ObamaCare." (Via Twitter, Sept. 20, 2013)

Last edited:
•••
I'll take Trump over the sandbag dnc ran. #maga

You don't like the present time. I know it's hard with Trump as President, it's the last thing you want to deal with. That's why you play the distraction game all the time. It's basically you admitting Trump is a f*ck up and we all know how many times you're tried to play that game.

p.s.

Added four paragraphs after I responded.

Capture.JPG

Last edited:
•••
I'll take Trump over the sandbag dnc ran. #maga

I know. I think that's even a bigger problem. People that thought Donald Trump + President of the United States made sense. Things will start getting handled in November and then next Presidential Election. They'll come in and fix the big mess the Republicans leave behind, yet again. Blue Wave coming.

-edited to add-

It's one thing to have an issue with Hillary, but you guys had like 17 Republican candidates to choose from. So you had choices. And you still thought Trump was the best choice. So this is on his voters.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back