Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Bombshell: Roy Moore Accuser Beverly Nelson Admits She Forged Yearbook
Beverly Young Nelson has finally admitted that she forged a portion of the infamous high school yearbook that she and attorney Gloria Allred used as proof of her accusations against U.S. Senate candidate Roy Moore.

And in yet another blow to the credibility of ABC News, the disgraced, left-wing network downplayed the bombshell by presenting this admission of forgery as adding “notes” to the inscription. Worse still, the reporter actually coaches Nelson, puts words in her mouth, downplay the enormous significance of her deceit.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...ell-roy-moore-accuser-admits-forged-yearbook/
GettyImages-873742460-640x480.jpg

We here at the Political Thread already knew that several weeks ago. Gloria Allred should be locked up. She is Trash... just like CNN

Last edited:
•••
All they had to do is read the email.
CNN is mainly a propaganda outlet for the corporate left just as Fox News is a propaganda outlet for the corporate right. Speaking of Fox News, how odd that you never seem to afford them the same scrutiny or comment on their retractions or lies. Wonder why.

Last edited:
•••
Trump speech live right now from Florida on Fox, CNN, ABC, CBS, etc. no others covering it.

•••
Trump speech live right now from Florida on Fox, CNN, ABC, CBS, etc. no others covering it.
Wonder if he'll slur his speech and appear to dislodge a denture on this one.

•••
Transgender woman weightlifter takes world championship silver medals: ‘Nobody wanted her to win’
Transgender weightlifter Laurel Hubbard — a biological male who made headlinesrecently after deciding to compete as a woman — won two silver medals for New Zealand at the weightlifting world championships Tuesday, Stuff reported.

Hubbard — competing in the +90 kg (+198 pound) class — won a first silver by lifting 124 kg (273 pounds) in the snatch at the Anaheim, California, event. Hubbard didn’t medal with a 151 kg (333 pounds) clean and jerk lift, but her combined total of 275 kg (606 pounds) was enough for an overall silver as well, the outlet said.

Hubbard — a 39-year-old who lived as a male for 35 years — has won three of four international contests, Stuff noted. But not everyone is happy about Hubbard competing as a woman.

“We’re in a power sport which is normally related to masculine tendencies … where you’ve got that aggression, you’ve got the right hormones, then you can lift bigger weights,” Australian Weightlifting Federation chief executive Michael Keelan told Fox Sports, adding that Hubbard’s presence creates an “uneven playing field.”

TranswomanNZWL.jpg

•••

You are probably watching CNN so you will never know.

•••
The Hill @thehill
"Morning Joe" host on Franken accuser: She's a Playboy model who voted for Trump (link: http://hill.cm/D1xTVq9) hill.cm/D1xTVq9

DQjirodWkAALHnA

Oh. so you only believe women who accuse Republicans? I get it...

This coming from Mika, the woman who was having an affair with her co-host while she was married, I think that he was too! Who was harassing who during that?

Last edited:
•••
•••
Apparently your attention to detail and commitment to facts missed my previous post just above yours.
CNN is mainly a propaganda outlet for the corporate left just as Fox News is a propaganda outlet for the corporate right. Speaking of Fox News, how odd that you never seem to afford them the same scrutiny or comment on their retractions or lies. Wonder why.

You are probably watching CNN so you will never know.
Even worse you don't even know what you posted let alone what I have posted.
You posted: Fox, CNN, ABC, CBS, etc. no others covering it. If it's only Fox your sentence makes no sense.

Last edited:
•••
Apparently your attention to detail and commitment to facts missed my previous post just above yours.

Even worse you don't even know what you posted let alone what I have posted.

You posted: Fox, CNN, ABC, CBS, etc. no others covering it. If it's only Fox your sentence makes no sense.
With such an objective eye, attention to detail, and great command of the English language why not apply to Fox. You may want to buy a short skirt and a platinum blonde wig to increase your chances (assuming you don't already have that covered).

I fucked up my grammar. Lo siento. Pura mierda su mensaje.

•••
I f*cked up my grammar. Lo siento. Pura mierda su mensaje.
Understandable if English is not your first language but there is no excuse to have Republicons as your first party :)

•••
•••
The Truth About Jerusalem...

•••
How dare Trump follow through on MY campaign promises - Obama

How dare Trump follow through on MY campaign promises - Bush

How dare Trump follow through on MY campaign promises - Clinton
DQi0CfJV4AASkvE

•••
STS approved fiancee. Tried to call her man a coffee boy. Should have paid her off. Now the reckoning.

Last edited:
•••

No way would he have dentures - he'd have implants. And nobody talks like that with a dry throat. Either he's ill or on meds.

I f*cked up my grammar. Lo siento. Pura mierda su mensaje.

@offthehandle - No es justo decir algo que otros no entenderan. Si usted va responder a alguien, escríbelo en ingles, por favor.*

*reminder to please reply in English so everyone can follow the conversation.

Last edited:
•••
•••
BTW - in view of the wildfires in California, a little reminder that the "more money in your pocket" budget bill disallows deductions for losses caused by wildfires. If that concerns you, call your representatives.

•••
•••

I don't normally comment on CNN or ABC either but both are in the news after HUUUGE mistakes.

Thanks for caring.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
I want to ask one honest question. Why Americans are continuously destroying Middle east ?

•••
I want to ask one honest question. Why Americans are continuously destroying Middle east ?

Which decade? Mostly the answer is oil I think.

Also, let's not pretend countries in the ME get along with each other or some, even with their own citizens.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back