NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.2%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Her mistake was announcing why she dressed that way. There was an agenda behind it. If she didn't have the agenda it would have been just going as an honored person of history.
Being a Conservative in an American University nowadays is like being a sheep surrounded by a pack of wolves...
lamb_wolves.jpg

•••
Billionaire bunkers: How the 1% are preparing for the apocalypse

•••
Donald going on a trip, looks like he tried to get all his distraction in this morning - https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

attacking the Justice Department. He just doesn't learn does he.

Still with the name calling

"Pocahontas just stated that the Democrats, lead by the legendary Crooked Hillary Clinton, rigged the Primaries! Lets go FBI & Justice Dept."

Trump said every time they attack us, we hit them 10x harder. A major just had to say, we attack them the same. What's 10x harder? So we go a little easier on them when they're not attacking?

Last edited:
•••
Julian Assange @JulianAssange
Donna Brazile is not a credible person and conspired to help Clinton cheat in the debate against Sanders. However this attack on Clinton surely reveals that Brazile believes that her power in the DNC resides in aligning with the anti-Clinton factions (Sanders, Obama).

2:09 PM · Nov 2, 2017

•••
•••
"Pocahontas just stated that the Democrats, lead by the legendary Crooked Hillary Clinton, rigged the Primaries! Lets go FBI & Justice Dept."

Yeah... Everyone knows it's spelled fauxcahontas.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
CvMzi34UEAA-sH3

So, You claimed the Democratic Primary wasn't rigged in 2016 but now you and Donna Brazile are admitting it was? :xf.confused:

Looks like Trump was RIGHT and Warren has admitted it... LOL

Last edited:
•••
How does that crow taste Pocahontas? :smuggrin: :xf.grin:
DNrJDBDUEAA-aUc

•••
Since the Liberal Media don't want to talk about it, let's bring it here...
DNt4vphUIAAW3Rt

•••
"Be careful whose toes you step on today, they may be connected to the ass you have to kiss tomorrow.'' -unknown

•••
Since the Liberal Media don't want to talk about it, let's bring it here...
DNt4vphUIAAW3Rt

"Since the Liberal Media don't want to talk about it, let's bring it here..."

haha, posts a screenshot from CNN/liberal media talking about it. They're talking it about it now on TV.

•••
Last edited:
•••
From Cato Institute:
On Halloween, Uzbek-born Sayfullo Habibullaevic Saipov allegedly murdered eight people and injured 12 with a rented truck in New York City. If the death toll from the New York attack doesn’t rise, a total of 3,037 people have been murdered on U.S. soil by 182 foreign-born terrorists from 1975 through October 31, 2017.

All these deaths are tragedies, no doubt. But some comparisons are warranted.

Since 1970, an American’s chance of being killed by a terrorist in the U.S. is one in four million per year. Since September 11, 2001, it is one in 50 million per year.

In the years since 9/11, jihadist terrorists have killed about six people a year within the U.S. — including the recent atrocity in Manhattan.

Meanwhile, lightning kills about 46 people a year, deer-caused car accidents another 150, and drownings in bathtubs around 300.

•••
So what's your point Kate? Do you want to allow more terrorists into the country so that we can get the death by terrorist numbers up or do you want to outlaw bathtubs?

•••
•••
So what's your point Kate? Do you want to allow more terrorists into the country so that we can get the death by terrorist numbers up or do you want to outlaw bathtubs?
She's allways defending terrorists. I'll give you a million dollars if you can find one single post by Kate in this thread where she condemned a terrorist attack against the USA or in Europe

•••
•••
•••
The point is, we must not allow fear to take over reason. We have destroyed our freedoms and wasted huge amounts of money on a bogus war on terrorism. Have we achieved anything or are we making matters worse ? Actually the US is the biggest terrorist - fact - and @GILSAN has always been defending The Biggest Terrorist, and often goes to absurd lengths and he is not afraid to contradict himself all the time.

The thing is, we have got our priorities wrong. If we want to save lives, it would be much better that we should invest the money in the fight against pollution (and climate change) and the destruction of our ecosystem.
Terrorists are a nuisance, but they are nothing compared to the challenges ahead of us. So yes, I guess we can say terrorism is a big distraction. The question is, who benefits from the hysteria. Follow the money always.

•••
The all-female police force guarding Ivanka Trump in Japan is actually kind of sexist

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...tually-kind-of-sexist/?utm_term=.d0dd0a79dbe2

To me, I was thinking old school James Bond when I first heard it.

I guess they are to follow her into the bathroom
As someone said on the comment section:

An article about a Japanese female-only security team, with two photos, neither of which are of the officers????? C'mon.

OK, I found a picture of one of them...
abdfd6b1aba738dcc7b3b6e152c79365--japanese-female-japanese-art.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Actually the US is the biggest terrorist - fact - and @GILSAN has always been defending The Biggest Terrorist
Proud to say that I always have and always will be on the US and Israel side, on that subject...

•••
@enlytend Hey, would you support Niki Haley if she ran for President? Curious b/c she's a republican but also a successful Gov and now an effective UN Ambassador. Maybe the next SOS.

Could an qualified GOP woman running for President get your vote?

•••
I was just thinking, did Trump just foil the anarchists? He just left for Asia. Tomorrow, November 4th, is when those kids dressed in black are supposed to start taking over the nation, take the Trump regime down, the Communist takeover begins.

Antifa apocalypse? Anarchist group's plan to overthrow Trump 'regime' starts Saturday
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/11/0...o-overthrow-trump-regime-starts-saturday.html

Me, I'll probably be watching some football, eating a nice steak, watching the chaos on the news.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back