IT.COM
NameSilo
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
That goes back to an earlier question I had:

The Presidential election process was invented so the true winner wins the election.

Allowing mail in ballots, Illegal immigrants, convicted felons using false ID, allowed for Clinton to get the popular vote. That is corruption, not a win by the people, for the people.

•••
The Presidential election process was invented so the true winner wins the election.

Allowing mail in ballots, Illegal immigrants, convicted felons using false ID, allowed for Clinton to get the popular vote. That is corruption, not a win by the people, for the people.

That didn't address anything I posted. How does he get more votes for himself next election?

"Ask yourself, where is he picking up anybody? His enthused voters were at an all time high, how does he get those numbers up? He lost the popular vote by a few million.

So down a few million.

Plus next election, the Dems will come out to vote, won't trust those polls anymore.

Florida is gone because of PR.

Your numbers have already maxed out. He's only got excited the people that will vote against him next election. Making too many enemies.

Trump was the best thing to invigorate the left."

•••
That is precisely why the likes of Mark Cuban and ect will enter IMO, the Republican Party to secure the nomination.

The media, Pelosi and the likes of, Have smeared our President since the very minute he won, because they were shocked that Donald J Trump won.

It goes both ways JB, Just as your opinion of President Trump and the Republican party are what they are. The general public. the people of the USA see how the Left truly is now, The actions that have been put forth on behalf of the Democratic party, Will further come back to haunt them in the 2020 election.

Last edited:
•••
To triggered or lazy to look up the word boorish?

Weinstein was a bundler and fund raiser for the DNC, Obama and Clinton. What really puzzles me, is why you keep denying what are well know facts. Why do you keep defending the people who enabled a sexual predator ?

Bill Clinton paid $800K to cover up sexual abuse, Trump $0.

Russian's worked to dived Americans using identity politics, just like Obama.
http://dailycaller.com/2017/10/23/womens-march-promoted-russian-propaganda/

Ha, there you go again calling his behavior "boorish". Stop bending over for him. Guy talking about his 1 year old baby and not knowing how her breasts will turn out yet. That's boorish to you. Sick.

Again, with Weinstein. None of that has anything to do with most liberals, fundraising etc.

The voters had a say, most voted for Hillary. But Trump is President. Do you think Putin will help him again in 2020?

Last edited:
•••

JB still crying about the E.C.

•••
That didn't address anything I posted. How does he get more votes for himself next election?

Sure it did. You just don't like the answer.

"Ask yourself, where is he picking up anybody? His enthused voters were at an all time high, how does he get those numbers up? He lost the popular vote by a few million.

Yeah... all the polls all had Trump winning before the election :xf.cool:.

Plus next election, the Dems will come out to vote, won't trust those polls anymore.

So you didn't answer my question, do you think the DNC will rig the primary again?

Florida is gone because of PR.

Your numbers have already maxed out. He's only got excited the people that will vote against him next election. Making too many enemies.

Trump was the best thing to invigorate the left."

Because democrats have been winning race after race across the country.. Oh wait that's the Republicans.

Last edited:
•••
The Democrat party has gone over the edge, abandoning reason, biology, science, religion for some crazy notion of political correctness.

• Demanding America is a racist nation
    • No we are not. Cultural appropriation is a good thing. We are a melting pot of cultures taking ( hopefully ) the best of everything.
    • If you're offended b/c someone is the "wrong" color to wear those type of clothes or that hair style... YOU'RE A RACIST.

• There are multiple genders and they mean nothing.
    • Who are you going to believe biology and science or your lying eyes.

• Men and Women are exactly the same
    • What a horrible thought.
    • The same people who tell you a white person can't empathize with a black person, insist feelings and high heels will make a man a Woman of the Year

• A human baby has no rights until it passes through a magic vagina
    • Again, biology is pretty clear, life starts at fertilization. Liberals will argue eggs and sperm to obfuscate the argument.

• Every leader of the DNC supports late-term and partial birth abortion. Most support free abortion as a "right".
I'm not worried about 2020 because the DNC will push another corrupt politician based on race and gender with positions so extreme, they deny reality.

Last edited:
•••
That is precisely why the likes of Mark Cuban and ect will enter IMO, the Republican Party to secure the nomination.

The media, Pelosi and the likes of, Have smeared our President since the very minute he won, because they were shocked that Donald J Trump won.

It goes both ways JB, Just as your opinion of President Trump and the Republican party are what they are. The general public. the people of the USA see how the Left truly is now, The actions that have been put forth on behalf of the Democratic party, Will further come back to haunt them in the 2020 election.

I wouldn't put to much faith in Mark Cuban. He's talks about fiscal responsibility but I'm pretty sure he accepts the current DNC politically correct culture.

He voted for Obama. http://blogmaverick.com/2008/11/05/proud-to-be-an-american/

•••
Because as they say in Russia,
Трамп - сука Путина
Трамп - сука Путина = Trump - bitch Putin :xf.confused::xf.confused:
The photo of people smashing scales has nothing to do with "third wave feminism" or lack of any ability to face reality - it was an event symbolizing that the number on a scale shouldn't be allowed to dictate someone's self worth. But I don't expect you to understand that.
Yep, your'e right... I don't understand it. The only thing I enjoyed about feminists, when I was a young 20 year old, was seeing images of them in distant America burning their bras. That was fun...

Time for these dummies to learn how to burn calories instead of destroying scales.

Like the meme says: Why do they need bats to destroy those scales, when they could just step on them? :ROFL::smuggrin:

8ZYjRid.jpg

Last edited:
•••
At least they are burning calories, not the flag.

Трамп - сука Путина = Trump - bitch Putin :xf.confused::xf.confused:

Yep, your'e right... I don't understand it. The only thing I enjoyed about feminists, when I was a young 20 year old, was seeing images of them in distant America burning their bras. That was fun...

Time for these dummies to learn how to burn calories instead of destroying scales.

Like the meme says: Why do they need bats to destroy those scales, when they could just step on them? :ROFL::smuggrin:

8ZYjRid.jpg

•••
•••
•••
Anti-Trump weirdos are planning a mass temper tantrum on the anniversary of Trump's election.

This is going to be absolutely hilarious.

•••
•••
A black man is charged in racist graffiti incidents that shook Mich. campus, drew national attention
Last fall and in the spring, the otherwise quiet campus of Eastern Michigan University was hit by three ugly incidents of vandalism targeting blacks.

The first came in September, when “KKK” was sprayed in red, white and blue paint on the wall of a dormitory, along with a threat that used a racial slur and told blacks to “leave” the school in Ypsilanti, about 11 miles southeast of Ann Arbor.

Then, on Halloween, the same ominous hate message using the n-word and ordering blacks to leave showed up on another building, this one right next to the campus’s monument to the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr.

“It really has rocked our community,” Judith Kullberg, an EMU political scientist and president of the faculty senate, told The Washington Post. “In this whole context of a very tense presidential election, it has raised anxiety here considerably.”

In the spring, a third racist message was left in a men’s restroom stall.

Coming as other campuses were dealing with similar acts of what appeared to be hate vandalism, the incidents sparked protests and made national news.

On Tuesday, the university was shaken again when police announced that a 29-year-old black man, a former student, had been charged in all three crimes.

The suspect was identified as Eddie Curlin, a student at the school from 2014 to 2016, who is serving a one-to-five-year sentence on an unrelated charge of receiving and concealing stolen property,according to a university statement.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...n-michigan-university/?utm_term=.9d35a1ae229f
ProfileImage-300x225.jpg

"EMU’s chief of police, Robert Heighes, did not offer any motive for the incidents, except to say that “it was not driven by politics and it was not driven by race."

EMU’s chief of police statement is obviously nothing more than Politically Correct BS.

It's always whitey that is the racist... Muslims are also very good at doing this sort of thing, to make whitey look like the evil ones, the racists or Nazis or supremacists, the list goes on, etc. etc.

Last edited:
•••
To triggered or lazy to look up the word boorish?

I did for you, I even posted the definition. That's why it's pathetic you still use the word for somebody who sexually assaults women. Still trying to give him a pass.

Weinstein was a bundler and fund raiser for the DNC, Obama and Clinton. What really puzzles me, is why you keep denying what are well know facts. Why do you keep defending the people who enabled a sexual predator

I've never defended, went over it a few times now. You can keep lying about that if you want. You're the only one still trying to defend, see boorish.

Sure it did. You just don't like the answer.

No it didn't, where do you pick up numbers? Take my post apart, sentence by sentence.

Tell me how he wins Florida now?

Where does he pick up new voters. Do you really think somebody has had a change of heart?

Cuban? Trump will be running in 2020. So Cuban will run against him and win?

Do you really think the Dems will trust the polls this time and not come out and vote?

Last edited:
•••
•••
Because democrats have been winning race after race across the country.. Oh wait that's the Republicans.

Can you give me a list of who ran and who won?

Trump is triggered today.

First Bob Corker - https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

Then Jeff Flake just went in on him - https://www.cnbc.com/2017/10/24/read-sen-jeff-flakes-full-speech-from-the-senate-floor.html

Just to be clear, we have Mr. X saying it's just bad manners for a father to sexualize his daughters, to the point of talking about we don't know yet what kind of breasts our 1 year old baby daughter will have. And sexually assaulting women. Just bad manners, coarse etc. Will put that in the same bag as Gilsan who thinks it's the woman's fault for getting assaulted based on how she's dressed.

Last edited:
•••
I did for you, I even posted the definition. That's why it's pathetic you still use the word for somebody who sexually assaults women. Still trying to give him a pass.

Who do you think has more pictures of Ivanka as a kid, You or her father?

I've never defended,

Again, with Weinstein. None of that has anything to do with most liberals, fundraising etc.

Defended, deflected, but what about Trump, Clinton never had sex with that women. Face it JB, Rich democrats, like rich republicans will put up with anything for money.

Remember about 10 years ago, young male congressional aids started complaining about being harassed by R married senator? Everyone knew what he was about, they even warned incoming interns about him.

Money and Power are shields.

No it didn't, where do you pick up numbers? Take my post apart, sentence by sentence.

Tell me how he wins Florida now?

Where does he pick up new voters. Do you really think somebody has had a change of heart?

Cuban? Trump will be running in 2020. So Cuban will run against him and win?

Trump hasn't finished his first year and your predicting the future. That's pretty arrogant.

•••
Who do you think has more pictures of Ivanka as a kid, You or her father?

What? That's the dumbest thing I've read today. Obviously Trump, he's the dad. Which has what to do with all the sexualizing of his daughters? Explain that comment to me.

Again, with all that other stuff. I said they're all bums for cheating on wifes, sexual assault etc. But Bill had consensual sex with Monica, you called it assault. And compared it to other things. They had consensual sex 9 times. Yes, it's an accor

Trump hasn't finished his first year and your predicting the future. That's pretty arrogant.

I've been paying attention. He will lose next election. You can't tell me where he can pick up numbers, I can tell you where he's losing them.

Last edited:
•••
Oh piss off about Trump and his daughter. You're getting as creepy as he is.

That crap was all public info when he ran in the Primary. Didn't bother you or any other democrat until he won.

Can you give me a list of who ran and who won?

Trump is triggered today.

First Bob Corker - https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

Then Jeff Flake just went in on him - https://www.cnbc.com/2017/10/24/read-sen-jeff-flakes-full-speech-from-the-senate-floor.html

Just to be clear, we have Mr. X saying it's just bad manners for a father to sexualize his daughters, to the point of talking about we don't know yet what kind of breasts our 1 year old baby daughter will have. And sexually assaulting women. Just bad manners, coarse etc. Will put that in the same bag as Gilsan who thinks it's the woman's fault for getting assaulted based on how she's dressed.

•••
Oh piss off about Trump and his daughter. You're getting as creepy as he is.

That crap was all public info when he ran in the Primary. Didn't bother you or any other democrat until he won.

You didn't know some of it. What's truly creepy is you continuing to try to pass it off as boorish. You only use that term with him, and he's the worst of them. Clinton, Weinstein, have not heard 1 story of anything to do with their own daughters or underage type stuff.

•••
What? That's the dumbest thing I've read today. Obviously Trump, he's the dad. Which has what to do with all the sexualizing of his daughters? Explain that comment to me.

You bring her up every chance you get. If SHE doesn't have a problem with HER father... why do you?

Your fake outrage and virtual signaling is getting old. You demand someone says what you want or they're morally lacking. Pure liberal bullshit.

I voted for Donald Trump in-spite of his faults and would do the same if the circumstances repeated.

YOUR PARTY RIGGED AN ELECTION FOR A 70 YEAR OLD GANGSTER WHO HAD A STROKE.

•••
You bring her up every chance you get. If SHE doesn't have a problem with HER father... why do you?

Your fake outrage and virtual signaling is getting old. You demand someone says what you want or they're morally lacking. Pure liberal bullsh*t.

I voted for Donald Trump in-spite of his faults and would do the same if the circumstances repeated.

YOUR PARTY RIGGED AN ELECTION FOR A 70 YEAR OLD GANGSTER WHO HAD A STROKE.

Actually, learn to read. You brought it up. I signed into to NP and first thing you post today is:

"To triggered or lazy to look up the word boorish?" Knowing I literally posted the definition earlier in the thread.

Then started talking about Weinstein.........yet again.

It's on your mind, I just responded to it.

We could talk about politics but you and Gilsan rather talk about Weinstein. Again, I bring this up because the only fake outrage would be on your guys part when you put a pervert in the White House, then act like you care when other perverted type stuff happens. It's fake.

And nobody rigged an election.

Are you going to talk about Weinstein some more, so you don't have to touch 2 Republican senators going off on Trump?

Last edited:
•••
Risky move bro, just like Normandy

Capture.JPG

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back