Dynadot
NameSilo
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
UNDERCOVER @NYTIMES! New #AmericanPravda vid shows "gatekeeper's" politics getting in the way of objectivity.

American Pravda, NYT Part I – Slanting the News & A Bizarre Comey Connection

Published on Oct 10, 2017
Project Veritas' latest installment in the American Pravda series takes aim at The New York Times, the supposed "paper of record." In the first part of this series, Nicholas Dudich, Audience Strategy Editor for the Times' extensive video library speaks candidly about how his left political bias influences his editorial judgement and reveals an unusual connection to former FBI Director James Comey, and a strange association with domestic terror group Antifa.

Last edited:
•••
Donald Trump outted liberal Hollywood as hypocrites we knew they were, Weinstien put them all on trial.

They sat on DT's comments about women for 10+ years.

They enabled a serial abuser and sex predator for 30. Why would anyone car what they have to say now.

Last edited:
•••
LOL... Hollyweird liars claiming they never knew anything.

Clooney: I’m Clueless! ‘I’ve Known Harvey for 20 Years… Never Seen Any of this Behavior’
http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollyw...ears-and-ive-never-seen-any-of-this-behavior/
GettyImages-159263478-1-1-1024x682.jpg

Actually Harvey isn't totally to blame. His power and influence must have attracted hundreds if not thousands of sluts who sold their souls and bodies to become famous. Hollywood is rotten to the core and totally fake.
Harvey-and-his-women-640x480.jpg

That's why I stopped watching Hollywood movies 40 years ago. Star Wars was the last movie I watched...

Last edited:
•••
District Attorney took $10K from Weinstien.

Capture.JPG

•••
•••
Hollywood is removing Weinstien's name from all movies he was associated with.

Not b/c of shame.. They're worried about hurting sales.

upload_2017-10-10_11-59-22.png

Last edited:
•••
Donald Trump outted liberal Hollywood as hypocrites we knew they were, Weinstien put them all on trial.

They sat on DT's comments about women for 10+ years.

They enabled a serial abuser and sex predator for 30. Why would anyone car what they have to say now.

Seems you guys care more. You and Gilsan turning this thread into TMZ. What does this have to do with anything going on today? Ah, rather talk about this than other stuff going on.

Maybe we should talk about well known Hollywood Republican James Woods?

http://www.vulture.com/2017/09/armie-hammer-calls-out-james-woods-on-creepy-sexual-history.html

Or you like talking about Weinstein as distraction from the pervert we have as President?

Last edited:
•••
Triggered.

But but but what about... if you can't face the simple fact Hollywood is full of hypocrites, 99% of them liberal democrat donors, you have a problem.

Seems you guys care more. You and Gilsan turning this thread into TMZ. What does this have to do with anything going on today? Ah, rather talk about this than other stuff going on.

Maybe we should talk about well known Hollywood Republican James Woods?

http://www.vulture.com/2017/09/armie-hammer-calls-out-james-woods-on-creepy-sexual-history.html

Or you like talking about Weinstein as distraction from the pervert we have as President?

Last edited:
•••
This is how you get to President Trump in 2020. Sen. Graham tweets President's golf score, MSNBC compares him to Kim Jung Un...

Liberal media has become a synonym for smug, self-righteous hypocrites.

Last edited:
•••
Triggered.
Just reality. Here is the guy you support, since you guys are into talking about perverts.

"I don't think Ivanka would do that (posing for Playboy_, although she does have a very nice figure. I've said if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her."

“After I met Ivanka and praised her to her father, he said, ‘Yeah, she's really something, and what a beauty, that one. If I weren't happily married and, ya know, her father . . .’”

Stern remarks that Ivanka “looks more voluptuous than ever”, and asked if she has received breast implants. Trump engages in the discussion, saying she has not.
“She's actually always been very voluptuous,” Trump responds. “She's tall, she's almost 6 feet tall and she's been, she's an amazing beauty.”

“You know who’s one of the great beauties of the world, according to everybody? And I helped create her. Ivanka.

“My daughter, Ivanka. She’s 6 feet tall, she’s got the best body. She made a lot money as a model—a tremendous amount.”

When Donald Trump was watching his 16-year-old daughter Ivanka host the 1997 Miss Teen USA pageant, he turned to the then-Miss Universe and asked: “Don’t you think my daughter’s hot? She’s hot, right?”

“Let me tell you one thing: Ivanka is a great, great beauty. Every guy in the country wants to go out with my daughter. But she’s got a boyfriend.”

Trump: “My daughter is beautiful, Ivanka."

Stern: “By the way, your daughter…”

Trump: “ - she’s beautiful"

Stern: “Can I say this? A piece of ass.”

Trump: “Yeah.”

uTZmMOI.jpg

donald_trump_rollout_-_h_2015.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Hollywood make a living tearing down conservative American culture.

They protect pigs like Weinstien and yes, Donald Trump for DECADES while mocking good men like George Bush, Scott Walker and Mike Pence.

The asshats at SNL that mocked Vice President Pence for refusing to meet women alone, after work can't think of one joke about a man like Weinstien.

•••
Hollywood make a living tearing down conservative American culture.

They protect pigs like Weinstien and yes, Donald Trump for DECADES while mocking good men like George Bush, Scott Walker and Mike Pence.

The asshats at SNL that mocked Vice President Pence for refusing to meet women alone, after work can't think of one joke about a man like Weinstien.

Snowflake. SNL triggers you? It is weird, he can't be alone in a room with a woman.

•••
What loser you have to be to deflect for Wienstien.

Just reality. Here is the guy you support, since you guys are into talking about perverts.

"I don't think Ivanka would do that (posing for Playboy_, although she does have a very nice figure. I've said if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her."

“After I met Ivanka and praised her to her father, he said, ‘Yeah, she's really something, and what a beauty, that one. If I weren't happily married and, ya know, her father . . .’”

Stern remarks that Ivanka “looks more voluptuous than ever”, and asked if she has received breast implants. Trump engages in the discussion, saying she has not.
“She's actually always been very voluptuous,” Trump responds. “She's tall, she's almost 6 feet tall and she's been, she's an amazing beauty.”

“You know who’s one of the great beauties of the world, according to everybody? And I helped create her. Ivanka.

“My daughter, Ivanka. She’s 6 feet tall, she’s got the best body. She made a lot money as a model—a tremendous amount.”

When Donald Trump was watching his 16-year-old daughter Ivanka host the 1997 Miss Teen USA pageant, he turned to the then-Miss Universe and asked: “Don’t you think my daughter’s hot? She’s hot, right?”

“Let me tell you one thing: Ivanka is a great, great beauty. Every guy in the country wants to go out with my daughter. But she’s got a boyfriend.”

Trump: “My daughter is beautiful, Ivanka."

Stern: “By the way, your daughter…”

Trump: “ - she’s beautiful"

Stern: “Can I say this? A piece of ass.”

Trump: “Yeah.”

uTZmMOI.jpg

donald_trump_rollout_-_h_2015.jpg

•••
What loser you have to be to deflect for Wienstien.

Address the Trump quotes above, I don't think you ever have? Don't deflect this time.

Does that seem like a normal way a father talks about his daughter? Sexualizing his own daughter? Remember, he's President.

Last edited:
•••
Who do you think you are? I'm not the one making excuses for people.

You hypocrite. You just mocked VP Pence for being a Christian and honoring his wedding vows.

Why would any powerful man meet with a woman, alone after working hours. Espc. in this climate.

Address the Trump quotes above, I don't think you ever have? Don't deflect this time.

Does that seem like a normal way a father talks about his daughter? Sexualizing his own daughter? Remember, he's President.

Last edited:
•••
Who do you think you are? I'm not the one making excuses for people.

Deflect. You'll give your opinion on Weinstein all day long but run and hide from Trump's remarks. 4 posts on Weinstein on this page alone. I already said they're both bad, across the board.

How do you feel about Trump's remarks on his own daughter?

Also, he has another daughter. Has he said anything like that about her? Can't find one thing, so you can't pass it off as some family thing. It's obvious he has the hots for just 1 of his daughters, not the other.

Last edited:
•••
I've giving my opinion on Pres. Donald Trump many times, in this thread. You don't get to make demands from people like your some kind of arbitrator of truth,.

•••
I've giving my opinion on Pres. Donald Trump many times, in this thread. You don't get to make demands from people like your some kind of arbitrator of truth,.

Deflect again. Not once have you addressed those quotes. You can ask my opinion on stuff, I won't run and hide from them like you. Seems like you're really concerned about these issues, except when it comes to Trump. Your feelings on this should be across the board.

Last edited:
•••
Four words, Still Better Than Hillary

Deflect again. Not once have you addressed those quotes. You can ask my opinion on stuff, I won't run and hide from them like you. Seems like you're really concerned about these issues, except when it comes to Trump. Your feelings on this should be across the board.

•••
I didn't support Trump in the primary race. Ever.

I live in a blue state so my vote doesn't count but I voted for Donal Trump for one reason. He was a better choice than Hillary Clinton.

You can whine, and deflect and accuse all you want. Weinstien and Trump were part of the same club and Hollywood protected them.

The same people who put Presiden George Bushe's head on spike, cry about global warming from their private jet and mock Christians for not comprising their beliefs, had no problem with Donald Trump until he became President of the United States of America.

•••
Four words, Still Better Than Hillary

Not surprising, another deflection.

I understand it's hard to defend him sexualizing his own daughter.

So save the fake outrage on stuff like this unless you really mean it. The daughter stuff alone should be a full stop. Not to mention him hitting on other women while his wife is pregnant, walking in on naked contestants, some say teens, or talking about a young girl, saying how he will be dating her in 10 years, or all the sexual harrassment allegations against him

•••
For some reason liberals can't say more than a dozen words about Weinstien without bringing up President Trump..

Why does telling the truth about Weinstien bother liberals so much?? It exposes their rank hypocrisy.

•••
For some reason liberals can't say more than a dozen words about Weinstien without bringing up President Trump..

Why does telling the truth about Weinstien bother liberals so much?? It exposes their rank hypocrisy.

Why aren't you talking about James Woods?

And I see liberals once they found out about him, not supporting him. And again, what's this have to do with the issues today?

•••
You need to look that word up John. I'm not the on trying ( desperately ) to change the subject.

Not surprising, another deflection

•••
You need to look that word up John. I'm not the on trying ( desperately ) to change the subject.

You are. You're made 4 Weinstein posts on this page alone and not once said anything about Trump's perversions. That has what to do with North Korea, health care, storm cleanup etc? You guys talking about this and kneeling stuff, to get away from real issues.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back