Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
No, not for you, I quoted Mr. X with my reply.

He's lazy posting. Posting stuff nobody in this thread has said like "Antifa is protecting the fabric of our country." or "All republicans are racist."

Antifa activists are β€˜preserving the fabric of America’ says Georgetown professor.
http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/aug/17/michael-eric-dyson-blasts-trump-says-antifa-preser/

Spend 1 minute reading the comments on this FB thread regarding defacing Lincoln's Bust in Chicago.
https://www.facebook.com/RLopez15thWard/posts/839498632882801

Liberal media, especially cable news and Hollywood have gone from resistance to inciting violence.

•••
ah, when I scrolled up I saw the majority of posts yours and no quote in that reply,so I started to wonder.

"Antifa is protecting the fabric of our country." & "All republicans are racist." sounds like pseudo defeatism.

Direct quotes from Dyson and M. Moore.

•••
•••
Capture.JPG

http://dailycaller.com/2017/08/17/missouri-senator-i-hope-trump-is-assassinated/

$10 this doesn't make the news on any network outlet.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Antifa activists are β€˜preserving the fabric of America’ says Georgetown professor.
http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/aug/17/michael-eric-dyson-blasts-trump-says-antifa-preser/

Spend 1 minute reading the comments on this FB thread regarding defacing Lincoln's Bust in Chicago.
https://www.facebook.com/RLopez15thWard/posts/839498632882801

Liberal media, especially cable news and Hollywood have gone from resistance to inciting violence.

A professor, some FB comments by random people.

Trump has a bigger voice and is disgraceful with it.

What do you guys think he was trying to accomplish with the fake story about Pershing and terrorists and pig's blood? Is it distraction? Trying to act tough? Can we agree it was a stupid thing to post, if not, why was it smart?

•••
•••
•••
Trump has a bigger voice and is disgraceful with it.

1) A professor on MSNBC and CNBC
2) Chicago Alderman.
3) I don't think the media could scream any louder but they'll try.

•••
Last edited:
•••
1) A professor on MSNBC and CNBC
2) Chicago Alderman.
3) I don't think the media could scream any louder but they'll try.

Right, people have different opinions. They're not a spokesman for the entire left. Just like I said, it was ridiculous for anybody to say all Republicans are racist.

•••
•••
Right, people have different opinions. They're not a spokesman for the entire left. Just like I said, it was ridiculous for anybody to say all Republicans are racist.

Cacophony of bullshit. As CNN said yesterday, there is not Alt-left. From Nancy Pelosi to Black Lives Matter, It's all a shit show.

When they're done purging Alt-right from dating sites, who do you think they'll come after next?

Last edited:
•••
•••
1963: Facing real racism and discrimination, MLK: I Have A Dream

2017: Al Sharpton from his NY penthouse apartment, I'm offended by Thomas Jefferson.

•••
Besides the color of their hoods, what's the difference?
eae589c9c04b00a30124ab28830b3ddf79068b5e45a8fa418301217cd4645f7e.jpg

•••
Besides the color of their hoods, what's the difference?
eae589c9c04b00a30124ab28830b3ddf79068b5e45a8fa418301217cd4645f7e.jpg

Just quoting this to add to your history of posting dumb stuff. Wow.

Not aware of Antifa having a history of lynching people.

Antifa
"The term is loosely used to refer to anti-racist, anti-sexist, anti-homophobia, as well as anarchist and anti-capitalist groups."

So anti-racist, anti-sexist, anti-homophobia, seems good to me. But I guess some like the opposite in the klan, racist, sexist, homophobic? You can debate how they go about things, I'm not for property damage and such but to compare them to the KKK is idiotic.

Last edited:
•••
CNN's POS Wolf Blitzer says Barcelona Terror Attack Is β€˜Copycat’ of Charlottesville...

624314e4cb7d1d98dafb8f91b355db2225e5b4ebf28217653fedd231c713d773.jpg

•••
•••
Apple denounces neo-Nazis as Spotify bans β€˜white power’ tracks
Technology companies join together to condemn white supremacists and President Trump in aftermath Charlottesville rally

Amid the ongoing fallout from the violence that saw a civil rights activist killed, music subscription service Spotify began removing so-called white power music, flagged by the SPLC as racist β€œhate bands”.

A Spotify spokesperson said: β€œIllegal content or material that favours hatred or incites violence against race, religion, sexuality or the like is not tolerated by us. Spotify takes immediate action to remove any such material as soon as it has been brought to our attention.
https://www.theguardian.com/technol...-neo-nazis-as-spotify-bans-white-power-tracks

Hey Spotify, time to ban RAP next... lots of hatred and incitement to kill whites and cops there... yo.

Last edited:
•••
CNN Commentator Says Washington, Jefferson Statues Should Come Down

Virtually every country and race in the world has been victims of slavery at some time in history. She apparently thinks the black race, is the only race, to ever have been enslaved by another race

Last edited:
•••
So anti-racist, anti-sexist, anti-homophobia, seems good to me. But I guess some like the opposite in the klan, racist, sexist, homophobic? You can debate how they go about things, I'm not for property damage and such but to compare them to the KKK is idiotic.

Just a bunch of kids out having fun.

AntifaDaesch[1].png
GettyImages-668932798-1280x720[1].jpg
montreal4march[1].jpg
antifagermany[1].jpg

•••

And 1 out of those 5 pics showed violence and I don't even know the story with that one. And then you posted some topless women? And you want to compare this to the Klan? Should I post lynching pictures?

There are some views I agree with - anti-racist, anti-sexist, anti-homophobia

There are some I don't - anti-capitalism, property damage etc.

Now tell me some KKK views you agree with.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back