NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
"We did much better in 2020 then we did in 2016. But, we lost by a whisker, we can't let it happen again." Trump (NH primary victory speech). Lovin it. @JB Lions Do you love when Trump says he won 2020?
He lost in a landslide. Thanks for documenting him losing his mind/ lying

•••
He lost in a landslide. Thanks for documenting him losing his mind/ lying
Biden was certified winner in an unfair election. However, I don't want to get into that. And Trump did win 25 states so yeah a couple more and he would have won.

Last edited:
•••
@JB Lions Did it bother you when Clinton spent about 4 years blaming Russia for her 2016 loss (rather than Sanders supporters not showing up or voting Trump)? What were your thoughts when Biden won 2020 somehow and did you get excited?
Does it bother you that Biden is going to whip Trump twice, even with all the cheating the right does? I remember you having a meltdown in the other thread about it

Last edited:
•••
@JB Lions Dead people vote heavily Democrat, and Dems cheat way more than GOP. Dead people votes will not be enough this time. And, Trump will win. Also, illegal aliens vote Democrat. Biden will try to cheat but it won't work. Biden has failed America. The best thing a patriot can do is vote Trump.

•••
Biden was certified winner in an unfair election. However, I don't want to get into that. And Trump did win 25 states so yeah a couple more and he would have won.
You’re not going to meltdown again like you did last time are you? You have some time to ready yourself this time. The Joe Biden President thread was not a good look for you and some others. You took Trump getting whipped pretty hard. I might up some posts of yours

Last edited:
•••
You’re not going to meltdown again like you did last time are you? You have some time to ready yourself this time. The Joe Biden President thread was not a good look for you and some others
No meltdown and you sure are quick to judge people. It's ok I still love you. If Biden pulled off an upset I will pray daily for America. If Trump wins I'll pray but have less concerns about the future of America. I am a strong patriot of high moral fiber and love Donald J. Trump.

•••
You’re not going to meltdown again like you did last time are you? You have some time to ready yourself this time. The Joe Biden President thread was not a good look for you and some others. You took Trump getting whipped pretty hard. I might up some posts of yours
You can but their is no need to up posts from 4 years ago get over my posts, and it was not a meltdown. You are confusing me with .x.

•••
•••
@JB Lions Biden has the media in the bag so they won't need to filter it at least TV although Republicans own the radio. And, I am against right or left censorship. CNN & MSNBC can post their liberal propaganda all they want. Elon has right to post on his own company. Suspending is harsh for sure.

•••
@JB Lions If we had a Republican president who would you like best DeSantis, Nikki or Trump?
(For dems Manchin would be my favorite but I'd still vote GOP).

•••
Hmmm, what other glorious regimes have embraced "re-education?" How quickly the good fall...

The College of Psychology is not the Electoral College. Some professions have standards.

I am a strong patriot of high moral fiber and love Donald J. Trump.

iu

•••
@Daniel Owens,

Do you believe blending patriotism and faith is a good thing for freedom? Where does it say that in the Constitution? :unsure:

Do you believe Trump's form of Christian Nationalism is true to either Christianity or the Constitution? How so? :unsure:

How many Trump bibles have you purchased? How many golden sneakers did you buy? NFT's? How many shares in TS did you buy? Lucky they got the secret documents back or he would've raffled them off to the highest bidder. :sneaky:

Last edited:
•••
@Cannuck I support the GOP and faith. The Republican Party is largely Christian which is cool. Many of our founders were Christian but we still separate church & state. Trump's brand is faithful to the views of our founders. 1 Trump Bible. Ordered Trump sneakers. No NFT but eying Trump stock for possible investment.

•••
@Cannuck I support the GOP and faith. The Republican Party is largely Christian which is cool. Many of our founders were Christian but we still separate church & state. Trump's brand is faithful to the views of our founders. 1 Trump Bible. Ordered Trump sneakers. No NFT but eying Trump stock for possible investment.
You actually ordered a Trump bible and sneakers? And then investing in a company that took in 3 million, while losing 49 million. Why?

Last edited:
•••
You actually ordered a Trump bible and sneakers? And then investing in a company that took in 3 million, while losing 49 million. Why?
No Trump stock, joking about the other stuff. It is something that is tempting though, I plan to donate a lot to Trump.

•••
@JB Lions No shoes. However, if their were Biden-shoes would you order them?

•••
God Bless Trump and God Bless America!

•••
•••
•••
This time tho he wants to ban abortion, take away social security and Medicare, make us pay more because of tariffs, kill the environment, become dictator, take away my Netflix, abandon our allies etc
He is going to make us bow to him
He will have his picture in every school in every building
He will ban all social media except his truth social

Last edited:
•••
Trump stays silent on detained U.S. reporter as he avoids criticizing Putin

He is afraid of Putin

•••
@marijuanadomain What's wrong with Putin when he is strong leader? What bad to say?

•••
Putin a man of strong moral fiber! 88.48% of vote in Russia for him.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back