IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
isis-eu-trojan-horse-630x479.jpg

•••
•••
•••
Der Spiegel wouldn't have the balls to make a similar cover about Islam.

The leftists are in the middle of violent demonstrations world wide....their beloved helpers the Islamists are chopping christian and other heads by the thousands....but it is the right that is to be feared... Hypocritical and Pathetic.

Last edited:
•••
This guy is a loon - https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

"We must keep "evil" out of our country!"

"The opinion of this so-called judge, which essentially takes law-enforcement away from our country, is ridiculous and will be overturned!"

"MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!"

So called judge?

"The “so-called judge” was appointed by a Republican president and approved 99-0 by the Senate."

Trump Slams ‘So-Called’ Judge Who Suspended U.S. Border Limits
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-slams-‘so-called’-judge-who-suspended-us-border-limits/ar-AAmBlxh?li=BBnb7Kz

For you pic fans

C30zWaaUEAA8gUn.jpg

C3yI-bLWEAEeRAT.jpg

C3ys4PpUcAAlUVW.jpg

Last edited:
•••
•••
Flashback= Obama “We Simply Cannot Allow for People to Pour in, Undocumented and Unchecked”

No riots when Obama said this?

•••
•••
•••
people with fascist leanings

Let's see how far (low) they will go.
Oh yes, there are plenty of fascists in most universities... that don't believe in Free Speech.

The Truth About the Berkeley Riot

•••
Here's a picture of the great women's march for the 1,400 children that were sexually exploited for over 16 years by Muslim men in Rotherham, UK...
article-2461452-18C1A5F600000578-160_634x453.jpg

•••
That must be the same who demonstrated over pedophile priests.

•••
Saudi Arabia, America and Britain's great ally in the Middle East, beheads hundreds of people every year.

This is alright for two reasons:

1. They are on our side.

2. They have lots of oil.

•••
•••
•••
Ahh, so you support him in his pussy grabbing, noted.

•••
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...y-guards-for-difficult-question-a7559191.html

A French journalist and his cameraman were attacked by security guards after trying to ask far-right candidate Marine le Pen a question over allegations her security guard was paid as a parliamentary aid.

Political reporter Paul Larrouturou, who works for the popular news TV show Quotidien, was violently forced out of a Paris exhibition hall by security guards, during a visit by Front National presidential candidate Ms Le Pen in front of a crowd of reporters.

After politely asking the party leader whether her bodyguard really was her parliamentary assistant, two security agents grabbed the journalist and dragged him to the door.

Mr Larrouturou walks back into the conference centre and shows the security agent his press badge, before repeating: “I am accredited - you cannot prevent me from asking a question to Ms Le Pen. So you are going to let me go and immediately say you are sorry for the violence.”
But the agents repeat the claim that he “assaulted a police officer” and push him out of the door again.

“Do you know anything about the liberty of the press?,” Mr Larrouturou is heard asking, as one of the agents realised the cameraman was filming.

“Who do you think you are? I’m going to take your camera - you fool,” he said, hitting the front of the camera.

Remind me again what the so-called 'left' have to gain by being violent on TV during protests? Seems that the only ones gaining anything are Breitbart https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_flag

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reichstag_fire

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Look at these distinguished right wing visionaries that only want to bring peace and love to the world:

Aussies%20rioting.jpg

soccer-violence.jpg

3298590D00000578-3511398-image-a-206_1459091494898.jpg

2cf3ab80-f455-11e5_1085162b.jpg

30B9473E00000578-3424299-A_following_clashes_between_fascist_and_anti_fascist_protesters-a-1_1454174234456.jpg
411230.jpg

o-DOVER-570.jpg

c04d5fc1-b306-4aff-ad8a-43605b838514.jpg

Real men aren't lefties!

Last edited:
•••
•••
BTW everyone, people like these don't exist anymore:

lead_960.jpg

They are like ghosts, true identities hidden under their agenda.

•••

Last edited:
•••
Here's a picture of the great women's march for the 1,400 children that were sexually exploited for over 16 years by Muslim men in Rotherham, UK...

Now I don't know about the rest of you here but I for one refuse to believe that GILSAN is a propaganda troll. I mean just minutes after showing concern for the sexual exploitation of children he then made light of Trump's "pussy grabbing", c'mon people give him a break...

Last edited:
•••
He's ok with that, in the past he's posted it was the woman's fault for being assaulted on how she dressed.

The Economist Cover

3CD0FDB300000578-0-image-a-111_1486170120025.jpg

SNL Sean Spicer skit, nails it

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back