Dynadot
NameSilo
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
After 8 years of lies and supporting terrorism he is finally having a FINAL SPEECH...Don't let the door hit you on the way out!

•••
2,474 DEADLY Islamist terror attacks took place in 61 countries in 2016, taking at least 21,237 lives. All other religions accounted for 4, yes 4, similar attacks. Do you think, perhaps, that Islam is the problem?
The ones everyone should be watching out for are the atheist 'religion', they account for far far more murders.

Watch out for men, 95% of murders committed by men!

"in the United States 4.8 million women suffer intimate partner related physical assaults and rapes and 2.9 million men are victims of physical assault from their partners."

Not to mention every US attack/droning is in the name of God ("God bless the United States of America").

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/15/iraq-death-toll_n_4102855.html

Iraq death toll half a million alone.

The US was born on violence.

No. of muslims worldwide: 1.6 billion

0.0002% of 1.6 billion is 3200

Last edited:
•••
"Trickle down economics" just took on a 'ho' new meaning...

•••
In Germany, nobody has to go bankcrupt to pay his medical bills and yet we pay less for our healthcare than you.
Me? I've lived with socialized medicine for over 25 years. And I know some doctors rather well. Whether the system works depends on the person. It fails many, and it most often fails the non-wealthy. And it's going to get continually worse as budgets tighten. This is a fact in Japan, and a fact in Germany. I was just speaking with Germans (who live in Germany) who run long term healthcare facilties, and they say that the tap is drying up. Faster in some states than others. But one of their biggest concerns is how they will be able to provide support in the near future.

For a young non-taxpayer like you, it's great. If you break a leg skiing, it gets patched up for little cost to you. If you are older, require long-term care, or require an expensive but lifesaving treatment, you may be out of luck.

A friend of mine passed away a couple years ago from leukemia. Until he was diagnosed, he was a very fit and healthy 72 year old. I may have his exact age wrong, but the clincher was he was one year past a cut-off date. Had he been one year younger, he could have opted for a bone marrow transplant. One year older, and he was out of luck, no matter how healthy he was otherwise. The state insurance has many such rules to save money.

With Germany's declining economy, ageing workforce and influx of unskilled immigrants, the system will soon be overburdened. By the time you need it, it won't likely be very good. But that's all in the future.

•••
After 8 years of lies and supporting terrorism he is finally having a FINAL SPEECH...Don't let the door hit you on the way out!
Obummer, after last night's Final Speech...
kickdoor.gif

•••
Give them hell Donald...
C17MaqjWIAAng16.jpg

C16hAvqXUAcXgqQ.jpg

Last edited:
•••
The Swedish press and the rape epidemic..
C16gXLKXUAktOQ_.jpg

•••
Currently trending #goldenshowers #kompromat #pulpfiction

•••
•••
•••
•••
BuzzFeed's executive editor.

Meet Saeed Jones

Surely a man as distinguished as this couldn't possibly get trolled...
get

•••
•••
Obummer has turned the Central Intelligence Agency into a bunch of Completely Incompetent Azzclowns.

•••
•••
•••
•••
I predict Trump haters will fall in love with this 1958 Western, about a man named Trump who promises to save the town by building a wall...

•••
BuzzFeed's executive editor.

Meet Saeed Jones

Surely a man as distinguished as this couldn't possibly get trolled...
Because he's black? Or because he has a nose ring? "Distinguished" is apparently no longer a barrier to being elected president as of last November, why should it matter for running a web site?

Calls CNN "fake news" then takes a question from breitbart? Pot, meet kettle.

Breitbart is going to become america's RT.
The orange snowflake is going to aggressively muzzle or attempt to discredit any source that questions him or hurts his fee-fees.
Goodbye, first amendment - it was fun while it lasted.

•••
Because he's black? Or because he has a nose ring?
Because he's a left wing, conservative hating, super biased POS who deserves to be named and shamed. A$$holes like him come in all shapes, sizes and colors.

If I had put up a picture of a white POS with a cow ring on his nose, you, enlytend, as a Liberal would never write: Because he's WHITE? Liberals love bringing in the race card.

Unlike what lefties think, Racists, just like A$$holes also come in many different colors and the worst ones are definitely not whites.

Calls CNN "fake news" then takes a question from breitbart? Pot, meet kettle.

Breitbart is going to become america's RT.
The orange snowflake is going to aggressively muzzle or attempt to discredit any source that questions him or hurts his fee-fees.
Goodbye, first amendment - it was fun while it lasted.
CNN is Trash News. For 8 years they kissed Obama's ass, everything he did was wonderful, even if Obama took a dump on them they would say it smelled like French perfume.

Only about 15% of the population believe the MSM is unbiased and trustworthy. Since you, enlytend belong to that 15% it means you have been brainwashed.

I belong to the majority who can see very well where the truth lies. I get my news not only from the Liberal Media ( I need to see the crap they are putting out) but also alternative media like Breitbart and many others. I need to see all viewpoints.

That CNN reporter would never have been that rude and arrogant to Obama as he was with Trump yesterday. He deserved getting ignored by Trump.

The Liberal Media has declared war on Trump, since he became a candidate and they have become more hateful since he was nominated President. Some of these so called journalists have even suggested openly that Trump should be killed. It just shows how tolerant Liberals are, like this DipSh`t below...
get

As for RT, the times I've seen their news and watched their videos show a far superior and much less biased news outlet than the Liberal US and European Media.

So you can stick to your fake Liberal Media and I'll go with my alternative and much less biased media.
get

Last edited:
•••
And in other news, with the Inauguration just a week away....
4f0c3c2239dd8133fea8d4a8784d1a2d1caa35c2b925b901dd745bdaf0460d7c.jpg

•••
If I had put up a picture of a white POS with a cow ring on his nose, you, enlytend, as a Liberal would never write: Because he's WHITE? Liberals love bringing in the race card.
I would question why you pointed out that they were not "distinguished" nonetheless. Just threw out 2 possible reasons, all you needed to do was say "no, I don't think he's distinguished because of his ideas, I wasn't referring to his appearance."

I'm not a Liberal and I don't gratuitously play race cards. Labelling people is just an excuse to stereotype and closes your ears to what they are actually saying.

I'm done here. Enjoy your autocracy.

•••
Donald Trump White House Press Spokesman Sean Spicer: I Told CNN’s Jim Acosta If He Behaves Like That Again I’ll Have Him Removed

•••
Coming to the White House very soon, after 8 years of infestation.
orkin-pest-control-logo--685.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Time to bury CNN and Buzzfeed... for starters.
C1_eMt1XcAAtoA9.jpg

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back