Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
In six weeks with this is over, the market recovers and things are back to normal, I'm going to remind everyone #lenncoisacrybaby

"Gaetz wore a gas mask last week amid Coronavirus outbreak fears and rode on AF1 and in the presidential limo today before his office announced he will self-quarantine due to possible exposure to the virus."

"Gaetz learned after Air Force One lifted off from Orlando that he had been in touch with an infected person at CPAC. He then essentially quarantined himself, sitting in a section of the plane alone"

"Matt Gaetz wore a gas mask on the floor of the House of Representatives to mock coronavirus concerns.
Then one of his constituents died of coronavirus.
Next, Gaetz flew on Air Force One with Donald Trump.
Now Mart Gaetz is under quarantine for possible coronavirus exposure."

https://twitter.com/search?q=Gaetz&src=trend_click

•••
"Gaetz wore a gas mask last week amid Coronavirus outbreak fears and rode on AF1 and in the presidential limo today before his office announced he will self-quarantine due to possible exposure to the virus."

"Gaetz learned after Air Force One lifted off from Orlando that he had been in touch with an infected person at CPAC. He then essentially quarantined himself, sitting in a section of the plane alone"

"Matt Gaetz wore a gas mask on the floor of the House of Representatives to mock coronavirus concerns.
Then one of his constituents died of coronavirus.
Next, Gaetz flew on Air Force One with Donald Trump.
Now Mart Gaetz is under quarantine for possible coronavirus exposure."

https://twitter.com/search?q=Gaetz&src=trend_click

Gaetz was exposed directly by handshake and close expose to a person who has been tested positive for the virus. I don’t have the link and am on my cell phone,

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Alright, went thru the first round of polls, it's looking good for Biden. This is what it's looking like for tomorrow.

Idaho - lean BIDEN
Michigan - BIDEN
Mississippi - BIDEN
Missouri - BIDEN
North Dakota - stupid caucus junk, toss up
Washington- lean BIDEN

source - https://www.270towin.com/2020-election-calendar/

Click on primary link, which takes you to latest polls

Went thru Real Clear Politics, now going thru - https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/polls/president-primary-d/idaho/

Analysis complete. North Dakota is the only one I'm not sure of and they do that caucus junk.

Biden will have a great day tomorrow. Sanders will get pounded.

Looking for some ND polls right now.

Hillary.

•••

Thanks for that deep insight, which means absolutely nothing. @mr-x will probably be in yet another bad mood, knowing Joe was always the best chance to beat Trump. Tomorrow will be a rough day. Other Trumpers, make sure to check on him. Send him a virtual hug or something.

Last edited:
•••
Four eyes are better than two, lol. Funny! :-P

•••
IMHO a Constitution is sacred trust under the Rule of Law - that which defines and differentiates a Democracy from a Monarchy, Dictatorship or Communist State.... He is not my leader, I just can't stand a liar. Like a chameleon, He appoints others to do His dirty work which keeps Him at arms length

I can only say that if you haven't realized the constitution long since lost any meaning in the US, and if you think the lies told by Trump have no precedent in the White House, then you haven't been paying attention. Look past the superficial stuff and you will see.

One of the most prominent journalists in history is locked away in a UK dungeon, free speech is under fire, and all people care about is Trump's latest Tweet.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
You're not far behind. Still, it's much better than being a copy cat... sort of like the Chinese who copy everything others invent!
So you are saying I'm like Thomas Edison?

I'm ok with that :xf.grin:

•••
That was BullSh*t! My point exactly. I don't tow the Liberal party line. I am not about to engage in pettiness.
Bullshit? Really? This terrorist called Omar Khadr admitted to 5 counts of war crimes, he murdered 1 American soldier & blinded another soldier. How much compensation have those soldiers families received?
Trudeau gives $10M to Canadian terrorist who killed US medic...

•••
So you are saying I'm like Thomas Edison?

I'm ok with that :xf.grin:
Thomas Edison's inventions were copied from someone else?

•••
Ok, English is not your first language, BS that he was compensated by the taxpayer.

BTW I love Portugal too - Sagres in particular. I had good times there. Kind people, maybe GILSAN ought to visit.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Who do you work for? Must I explain the nuances of BullSh*t? The fact he WAS compensated IS BullSh*t!!

•••
•••
Look out for a Dead Cat Bounce Tuesday.

All politicians lie.
Just another excuse you're making for your cult leader Trump.

No politician has ever lied as much (over 16,000 times) or as bad to the American public than Trump the Moron.

And that amount of lies is a total disgrace.

But you're ok with that....right?

17_51.jpg

5e66be7f535d6.preview.jpg

Last edited:
•••
We all know that "real" Canadians are world famous for being "nice" people, but defending a convicted terrorist's rights over his victims rights, shows what a spineless ass the liberal Trudeau really is!

So you love Sagres... which one; the beer or the town?

The town - Sagres, Praia da Mareta B-) ...not the beer, I prefer to grow my own 420 (legally).

True Cannucks DO NOT support terrorists - he was caught between a 'rock and a hard place'. The alternative would've cost more (as your video highlighted).

FYI, I voted Green

Twists up a phattie and munches on popcorn ;)

Last edited:
•••
No need to go into the countless lies of Obama.

Your fantasies about Trump don't come close to reality. It's preposterous to quote a number of lies as though it's some objective statistic. This is why you guys can't win elections anymore.
LOL
You say its a preposterous quote a number of lies?
Yet you say Obama has "Countless Lies"

Now that is preposterous quote of number of lies.

I don't see any sane people comparing President Trump to George Washington. Trump has a problem when doesn't know much about a subject and he starts riffing, bullsh*tting.
You two really need to enter into a 12 Step program.

Before you two can stop lying to the rest of us you to need to stop lying to yourselves.

#lyingtrumpsupporters

Lying Trump has his own wiki page about some of the lies that he tells :xf.laugh::ROFL:

Veracity of statements by Donald Trump
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veracity_of_statements_by_Donald_Trump

Trump is the biggest lying President our country has ever had.

2017-_Donald_Trump_-_graph_-_false_or_misleading_claims.png

Last edited:
•••
By the Washington Post and CNN. Two of the largest FAKE NEWS outlets in the USA.
FOX literally is the Biggest Fake News outlet in the USA

The #1 Liar in the USA is Donald Trump.

The #1 Trump lemming in the USA is mr-x

:xf.laugh::ROFL::xf.laugh::ROFL:

AKATBNKBFZFTJKPY65ZY66H4AU.jpg

Last edited:
•••
FOX literally is the Biggest Fake News outlet in the USA

The #1 Liar in the USA is Donald Trump.

The #1 Trump lemming in the USA is mr-x

:xf.laugh::ROFL::xf.laugh::ROFL:

AKATBNKBFZFTJKPY65ZY66H4AU.jpg

AYD2U6SHZQI6VENLZZBZVJOHYE[1].jpg

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back