IT.COM
NameSilo
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.2%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

What they all did for the "Great Reset/NWO" was not just one of the biggest hoaxes of all time, it was "Crimes Against Humanity." They all need to pay for what they did. I hope one day they do.

ed8bb555711e2d88.jpeg

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
A man speaking truth is enemy #1 of the lame stream media.
Sounds like a cool person, would gladly meet:)

"So what? I'm sorry. What do you want me to do? I'm Messiah (Bolsonaro's second name) but I can't do miracles."

upload_2021-6-20_23-42-5.png

Bolsonaro's most controversial coronavirus quotes
https://news.yahoo.com/bolsonaros-most-controversial-coronavirus-quotes-203010312.html

"In my understanding, the destructive power of this virus is overestimated. Maybe it's even being promoted for economic reasons."

"There are some studies coming out ... that say masks are harmful for children, causing irritability, headache, concentration difficulties, a reduction in feelings of happiness, a refusal to go to school or daycare, dejection, a reduced ability to learn, vertigo, tiredness."

"I caught the virus and took hydroxychloroquine. Maybe I'm the only head of state who looked for that remedy... I'm not going to back down, I'm stubborn, I'm persistent."

Last edited:
•••
Not sure what happened here but with the state of public education I would not be surprised if the Puerto Rico flag was confused for a confederate flag.
Chicago nowadays, let see if MSM will report this crime.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Not sure what happened here but with the state of public education I would not be surprised if the Puerto Rico flag was confused for a confederate flag.
Chicago nowadays, let see if MSM will report this crime.

That rumor was started by a liberal hack on twitter. People in Chicago know a PR flag; it common place. This was the normal gang / turf violence imo.

Just another weekend in Chicago; where the Gov refuses to enforce laws because it would put to many minorities in prison.

•••
Average gas price:
June 2020: $2.21
June 2021: $3.07

President Biden’s economy!

Good luck buying a house in five years.

•••
•••
Can't blame Biden for not being able to buy a house.
Got to blame the investment firms buying up entire neighborhoods.
For the consensus now among the richies is that everyone should rent and not buy.
Entire article on this in the WSJ last week.

•••
Can't blame Biden for not being able to buy a house.
Got to blame the investment firms buying up entire neighborhoods.
For the consensus now among the richies is that everyone should rent and not buy.
Entire article on this in the WSJ last week.

They don't want prices to go down. Fed policies make it possible for hedge funds to control the market and create housing shortages.

Type of stuff that leads to violent revolution in 10 years because they are not going to treat people well.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
]
Basically every work place conversation when white people aren't around and the supervisor is on the second hour of his liquid lunch.

Show attachment 193474
Whaaaat??? I thought it was about Police and Black people ???

It never was .. the whole complete white race has been under attack since the beginning.

•••
]

Whaaaat??? I thought it was about Police and Black people ???

It never was .. the whole complete white race has been under attack since the beginning.

Democrats teach people they are victims. Victim mentality is rampant in black culture and it is crippling. Many see everything through the lens of being a victim of racism.

The worse I've seen was a supervisor throw a 1960's style steel chair across the room because he was woken up at 3am by a phone call; "they're fucking with me". There was a repair crew in the office by 6:am to fix the wall.

Being a victim feels good and relieves you of any responsibility for your own life. Not every black co-worker acted that way of course, but it was a prevalent theme.

Last edited:
•••
What doe Putin have on Joe Biden??

upload_2021-6-21_9-33-49.png

upload_2021-6-21_9-33-0.png

Last edited:
•••
@bmugford, how can you support racist democrats?

Sen Whitehouse is now part owner of Baily's Beach Club which excludes POC. Is anyone surprised??

upload_2021-6-21_10-37-20.png

Politico grudgingly admits Trump invited Jews and Blacks to join his private club.
--
upload_2021-6-21_10-35-39.png

Last edited:
•••
•••
When Brad complains about the people here; ignore the deflection. The truth is he, lennco, JB and most every other liberal just hated Donald Trump.

They didn't care who won as long as it wasn't Trump. They ignored the truth, sanctioned the election fraud and embraced every blue-anon conspiracy the media peddled.

Prove me wrong.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back