NameSilo

The USA Political Thread

Located in The Break Room, started by lennco, Jul 20, 2012

Replies:
Views:

?

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

1. Both Parties

234 votes
    45.3%
  2. Neither Party

48 votes
    9.3%
  3. Democrats

105 votes
    20.3%
  4. Republicans

129 votes
    25.0%
Total: 516 vote(s)
  1. Namersen

Namersen Top Contributor VIP

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. mr-x

mr-x Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

You're suggesting Barr is a crook for investigating a crime; that is wrong and the convicted crook you are quoting is a partisan hack.
    upload_2021-6-12_11-40-9.png
    upload_2021-6-12_11-43-19.png

upload_2021-6-12_11-41-35.png

Last edited: Jun 12, 2021
  3. mr-x

mr-x Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

4. iowadawg

iowadawg Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

5. iowadawg

6. iowadawg

7. iowadawg

8. iowadawg

9. iowadawg

10. iowadawg

11. iowadawg

12. sonatime

sonatime Top Contributor VIP Gold Account ★★★★★★★★★★

I find personally inspirational the patience @mr-x, @Domainace, and @Namersen display here when taking the time to explain to the "disingenuous," albeit persistent, and argue its endless MSM talking points. Your time and effort is appreciated and satisfying to observe:)

It reminds me of the Dunning-Kruger Effect and its significant effect in today's society where MSM and leftist centers of influence spoon feed opinions and downplay facts, science and effectively eliminate critical thinking while installing an exuberant amount of self-confidence. It would explain Marxists’ self-congratulatory mindset.

upload_2021-6-12_13-14-26.png

upload_2021-6-12_13-15-30.png

13. sonatime

upload_2021-6-12_13-42-21.png

14. Cannuck

Cannuck 420 friendly VIP

Trump brought in Barr because Barr had already made up his mind about whether Trump could be indicted for obstructing justice, and he pushed to justify that conclusion and lied in that regard.

"Judge Amy Berman Jackson says the (Trump) DOJ lied to her by saying it was predecisional when the decision had already been made," Savage explained. "When DOJ grudgingly showed her the memo, she saw that it was about actually strategy and arguments for (former Attorney General) Barr to quash the idea, which he had already decided to do — not predecisional as DOJ had told her in a sworn affidavit."

https://www.alternet.org/2021/05/trump-doj/

Barr finally stepped down...if you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen

Thank you, @sonatime for bringing up the Dunning-Kruger effect. It probably explains why rational thinkers can argue the facts with logic and science until blue in the face and why the Trump cult cannot be swayed. They lack the metacognitive ability to “objectively evaluate their competence or incompetence.” They are unable to doubt their own misperceptions.

[​IMG]

15. Cannuck

Cannuck 420 friendly VIP

Somebody asked me awhile ago why I keep hanging around taking all the trump-style slander and abuse, especially when many others have departed and the thread has turned into mostly a right-wing echo chamber. I guess they just gave up on you... I've learned to have patience with people. I don't mind being corrected, and I'm not butthurt about being wrong. Afterall, life is all about learning and if you don't have an open mind, there is no reception. Maybe, just maybe some will find more truth in their lives and help make this world a better place. It ain't easy being green :xf.grin:

16. sonatime

oh look, let your self congratulation shine while your smoothbrain spews more narcissistic waste

upload_2021-6-12_14-40-15.png

17. Cannuck

Cannuck 420 friendly VIP

[​IMG]

Even a snake has to shed his skin, when you gonna shed yours? Canuck-trump wannabe... :xf.laugh::ROFL::xf.laugh:

18. sonatime

19. sonatime

upload_2021-6-12_14-56-38.png

Ya we understand sock puppet

upload_2021-6-12_14-56-0.png

20. sonatime

The C*VID19 vaccines are effectively a lobotomy, so the vaccinated people will forget how it used to be.

Authors [18] found prion related sequences in the C*VID19 spike protein which were not found in related coronaviruses.
    https://scivisionpub.com/pdfs/covid19-rna-based-vaccines-and-the-risk-of-prion-disease-1503.pdf

upload_2021-6-12_15-2-6.png

21. sonatime

22. Cannuck

Cannuck 420 friendly VIP

No doubt we have different ideas about what freedom is, just like we have different ideas. For instance, I just sold my sled for $XX XXX cash, no receipt needed, why? Trust. Also, the buyer doesn't need to register or have a permit to drive, so there's no government tax, no license needed, no safety course (not even a helmet) is required, nor insurance for that matter. Why? Trust. Nobody is going to steal it and people use common sense when driving. And since everything is covered in snow in the winter, you can go anywhere, travel 1000 miles in any direction without worrying about speeding tickets etc. Hell, my sled does 0-100kph in 2 seconds :woot: and tops out at 100mph! Try that down south (not on a race track)

@sonatime You keep posting this...you must enjoy that view
    [​IMG]
    ...are you anally retentive or something? :xf.grin:

23. Domainace

Domainace Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

I am surprised... You should have told us you live with libertarians and conservatives. Why is it that you don't want others to be free like you?

24. sonatime

what a vulgar clownshow, espouses personal freedom for himself but shills every MSM smear and leftist totalitarian intervention all day every day. Classic commie mindset, rules for thee but not for me.

upload_2021-6-12_15-59-58.png

25. Cannuck

Cannuck 420 friendly VIP

As I've said before, if people only knew what real freedom was...folks around here aren't heavy into Canadian politics, or US either, but they know they don't like the conservative government. As for libertarians, that's kewl, they can do as they please, I'm not imposing.

...and oh yeah, I didn't even count the cash when the guy handed it over to me. Why? 'cuz I trusted him. I counted later and it was bang on the money :$:

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice