IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.8%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I don't mind any of those - though I will never be voting in a US election again. Number four has always been the case, I thought. I don't remember having to provide a reason.

What they should not allow is the mass mailing of absentee ballots to all and sundry. They should be requested in advance. The whole point is to eliminate fraud and guarantee election integrity, and that should be a bipartisan issue. As it is, US elections are a joke.

Last edited:
•••
1.jpg

•••
•••
Let the leftist collective melt down defending Antifa commence:)

upload_2021-4-6_7-52-18.png

•••
Last edited:
•••
Let's not give too much credit here to the left, they are not really concerned with equality of outcomes but braining about totalitarianism. Power for me but not for thee.
upload_2021-4-6_8-13-17.png

•••
•••
UK MP does not hide her ideology. Leftist don't pay attention to history or they are looking to repeat it.

upload_2021-4-6_8-35-43.png

•••
•••
If you want to see embarrassing actions by a "news agency", watch a WH press conference.

The questions by the Fox News reporters are pretty much all stupid and irrelevant. It is really amusing to watch them trip over themselves trying to get a gotcha moment.

Brad

I have to circle back to you on that....

•••
•••
Cool, since your bar now is majority support...

According to that poll the following also have that -

1.) "Automatically register adult citizens to vote when they get driver's license or state ID"
2.) "Allow citizens to register and vote on same day at polling places"
3.) "Allowing people to vote at polling places before election day without a reason"
4.) "Allowing people to vote by mail-in ballot instead of in person without a reason"
5.) "Allowing citizens who have completed prison sentences for a felony to vote upon release"

So let's go ahead and enact all ideas with majority support in the poll. Deal?

Brad

So basically the Georgia election reform bill that stops activist, lawyers, local voting boards and the SoS from changing the rules and ignoring laws.

I'm good with that.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Quit being obtuse. These laws and proposed laws go a lot further than voter ID.

Not everyone lives in a suburb where it takes 5 minutes to vote. These laws are simply trying to make fewer people vote.

If you can't win voters with ideas, just try to limit the number of voters.

Also, can we believe in polls again now? The GOP has blocked things with wide support from universal gun background checks to raising taxes on the rich and everything in between.

Brad

Funny you calling someone obtuse while supporting democrats and the mental defect Joe Biden boycotting states that refuse to go along with their election fraud scheme HR-1.

If you can't be bothered to drop your ballot off in a box two weeks before an election, it's your fault, not the GOP's.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Democrats treating black voters like they are incapable of getting an ID to vote. And then the rich CEO’s chime in with the same lie. Modern woke liberals are the biggest racists

upload_2021-4-6_9-26-2.png

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Let's not give too much credit here to the left, they are not really concerned with equality of outcomes but braining about totalitarianism. Power for me but not for thee.
Show attachment 187059

Democrats need to demonize people to stay in power. In the years after the civil war it was black people and minorities. Then is was "corporations", now it just white people.

Last year democrats supported riots by blm and antifa which destroyed small businesses and cost over $2 billion in damages. Both organization want to overthrow the Republic government.

Since democrats started "defund the police" the murder rate has reached a 15 year high. Assaults, robberies, car jacking at epidemic levels in democrat cities.

Two girls that killed a man while stealing his car will not go to prison, will only have 5 years in custody / supervision.

Democrats choose illegals over citizens, unions over workers, criminals over their victims.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back