Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The US doesn't negotiate with terrorists.

Brad

You are speaking on one incident ...and the people didn't even have any weapons .... they weren't very good terrorist if that's what you want to call them .... the paranoia is a bit comical though ... people on the right are working class people.... they will be working their jobs to pay their bills on inauguration day .... not out causing any or looking for any trouble ....

•••
What is it called when a violent mob storms the capitol building, in an attempt to overturn the results of an election, many asking where Mike Pence is...chanting "hang Mike Pence" with wrist restraints and gallows constructed outside?

Sedition -

Sedition is overt conduct, such as speech and organisation, that tends toward rebellion against the established order. Sedition often includes subversion of a constitution and incitement of discontent toward, or rebellion against, established authority.

This wasn't a coordinated event. Even sedition, if you want to call it that, isn't un-American. Rebellion is in our blood and it should be.

What's really sad to see are the people who claimed Trump was Hitler happy to see good people censored and depatformed. Calling for re-education camps, public humiliation.

•••
You are speaking on one incident ...and the people didn't even have any weapons .... they weren't very good terrorist if that's what you want to call them .... the paranoia is a bit comical though ... people on the right are working class people.... they will be working their jobs to pay their bills on inauguration day .... not out causing any or looking for any trouble ....

I am speaking about this....

upload_2021-1-12_23-46-15.png

We have a good idea what is going to happen.

As well as any more violent attempts on inauguration day or in the future.

If you want to "protest" fine. Protest does not including intimidation or violence.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
•••
Democrats supports marxist and anarchist who want to overthrow our republic through intimidation, censorship, destruction democratic process, our constitution and even the definition of good and bad.

That post is what is PATHETIC.

But I expect that from an Un-American who imho really hates America and wants to see it tear itself apart from within.

You and people like you are the problem.

•••
This wasn't a coordinated event. Even sedition, if you want to call it that, isn't un-American. Rebellion is in our blood and it should be.

Wow. Such an idiotic post. It was coordinated. Rebel against..............fair election?

•••
Republican Reps. Gohmert, Stivers, Taylor, Boebert, Lesko, and Bucshon were among those seen not complying with police at added security checkpoints in the U.S. Capitol, or complaining of its implementation, according to reports.

The House passed a resolution;
After Pronoun Politics; Being God;
Rewriting reclassifying “Man” and “Awoman”?
That post is what is PATHETIC.

But I expect that from an Un-American who imho really hates America and wants to see it tear itself apart from within.

You and people like you are the problem.

Cringe. The Party of “Open Borders” calls Conservative Patriots “UnAmericans.”

@lennco only thing “UnAmerican”$$ to Pakistan for “gender studies”

Still in denial, is see. Please answer the question.
Do you think that money is used for “Gender Studies?
Party of Prononoun Politics. “UnAmerican” is playing God and having 3rd classification other than “he” “she

Party of “Open Borders” relates more wit Sharia Law :xf.laugh:

Last edited:
•••

Show attachment 179083

If you want to "protest" fine. Protest does not including intimidation or violence.

Brad

I very seriously doubt that will take place ..... People have to work and pay bills ...

•••

Show attachment 179083

Brad

Not according to CNN or the democrat leadership. I guess you missed democrat representatives arguing violence and riots were understandable. I sure you would have objected.

Last edited:
•••
The House passed a resolution;
After Pronoun Politics; Being God;
Rewriting reclassifying “Man” and “Awoman”?

Cringe. The Party of “Open Borders” calls Conservative Patriots “UnAmericans.”

@lennco only thing “UnAmerican”$$ to Pakistan for “gender studies”

Still in denial, is see. Please answer the question.
Do you think that money is used for “Gender Studies?
Party of Prononoun Politics. “UnAmerican” is playing God and having 3rd classification other than “he” “she

Party of “Open Borders” relate more with Sharia Law.

Open borders, gender studies, Sharia Law. I guess you didn't take to heart having your posts focused.

•••
Democrats supports marxist and anarchist who want to overthrow our republic through intimidation, censorship, destruction democratic process, our constitution and even the definition of good and bad.

You literally just had a bunch of pathetic clowns try to end democracy and overturn the election via violence..but it is the democrats that don't believe in the Constitution. O_o

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Open borders, gender studies, Sharia Law. I guess you didn't take to heart having your posts focused.

Let's not forget about the re-education camps and the forced gender reassignments.

Brad

•••
What is it called when a violent mob storms the capitol building, in an attempt to end democracy and overturn the results of an election, many asking where Mike Pence is...chanting "hang Mike Pence" with wrist restraints and gallows constructed outside?

Sedition -

Sedition is overt conduct, such as speech and organisation, that tends toward rebellion against the established order. Sedition often includes subversion of a constitution and incitement of discontent toward, or rebellion against, established authority.

Its actually called what it was... a bunch of Radicalized QAnon people that lost their minds and ran inside in the US capitol building ... that is the just of it all

•••

Exactly.

You got it!

As “UnAmerican” as it gets.

“Liberal values.”

Last edited:
•••
Its actually called what it was... a bunch of Radicalized QAnon people that lost their minds and ran inside in the US capitol building ... that is the just of it all

I thought you said they didn't exist? Then you tried to blame Antifa. Some of you said it was Pelosi's Son in Law that led the Rebellion.

@mr-x thinks rebellion against free and fair elections/democracy is cool.

•••

We will have to see if the violence carries on. Even after inciting this, Trump has done a real half-assed job of standing against the violence.

I can't personally see things settling down quickly when so many people have been riled up and are unable to accept objective reality.

Joe Biden won. There was no widespread fraud that could be proven.
The election has been over for (2) months now.

Brad

•••
I thought you said they didn't exist? Then you tried to blame Antifa. Some of you said it was Pelosi's Son in Law that led the Rebellion.

Nobody “led” anything. Exposing your MSNBC narrative

It was thousands of Protestors flooded DC Capitol.

sure some infiltrated; Double Standards kno no bounds

Last edited:
•••
Nobody “led” anything. Expose you MSNBC narrative

It was thousands of Protestors flood dc.

Im sure some infiltrated;

Bro... You post complete bullshit from the Epoch Times.
That is off the charts on a scale of not being credible and being unhinged from reality.

Brad

Last edited:
•••

who doesn't exist ????

anyways... I have no idea of how many people were actually in the building ...... a bunch from what i saw..... but it has been confirmed that many of them are QAnon

Last edited:
•••
Bro... You post complete bullshit from the Epoch Times.
That is off the charts on a scale of not being credible and being unhinged from reality.

Brad
Real Honest Journalism.

If it’s not attacks on OANN by JB, You @ Epoch?

Luckily, they remain class. Support last few right

•••
who doesn't exist ????

anyways... I have no idea of how many people were actually in the building ...... a bunch from i saw..... but it has been confirmed that many of them are QAnon

It is at least good to hear that. This was clear as day who was responsible for this, but of course many Trumpers are like it was probably Antifa.

Imagine thinking you are a patriot fighting for Trump's cause then going home, being arrested & charged with serious crimes, and people saying you are Antifa. :)

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Real Honest Journalism.

If it’s not attacks on OANN by JB, You @ Epoch?

Luckily, they remain class. Support last few right

OAN had a map showing Trump won California. On a scale of fake news, that is another level.

Brad

•••
We will have to see if the violence carries on. Even after inciting this, Trump has done a real half-assed job of standing against the violence.

I can't personally see things settling down quickly when so many people have been riled up and are unable to accept objective reality.

Joe Biden won. There was no widespread fraud that could be proven.
The election has been over for (2) months now.

Brad

I don't think anything is going to happen.... people will go to work...come home...cook supper .. go to bed and rinse and repeat ....

•••
OAN had a map showing Trump won California. On a scale of fake news, that is another level.

Brad
i know OAN gets the least respect;

Brad, Washington Times changed; now has paywall :xf.frown:
Washington Examiner is good. right sources end there - unless you want to get into Brietbart InfoWars right.

Always leave avoid msnbc Wash / Huff Compost.
CNN will never be credible. Famous from hating Trump

AP, Reuters, and AFP are left disguised as “Central” t
Worst? The “fact checkers” The words “fact checker” are destroyed, DEVALUED, mostly left masquerading as lol

Last edited:
•••

Show attachment 179083

It doesn't have to end up in chaos...be proactive and pay close attention:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back