Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
“Secretary of State Mike Pompeo cancelled his Europe trip at the last minute on Tuesday after Luxembourg's foreign minister and top European Union officials declined to meet him, European diplomats and other people familiar with the matter said”

The world is standing up against the traitors.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Impeachment is a lot easier now, with Republicans seeing their funding is going away.

Mitch McConnell is said to be pleased about Trump's impeachment
Senator McConnell has told associates he believes it will make it easier to purge him from the GOP.

Last edited:
•••
Look at this list. And that will continue to grow.

Corp cut-off of donations to Republicans over Capital Riot
AT&T
Conoco
Phillips
Dow Inc.
Facebook
UPS
JPMorgan
BoA
Wells Fargo
Citi
Amazon
Comcast
GE
BCBS
Marriott
Microsoft
Google
Verizon
BP
Boston Sci
Goldman
BlackRock
AirBNB
Amex
Visa
MasterCard
BestBuy
Exxon
Mobil
more

You Leftists pushing the Rev limiter is good ..... carry on

•••
You Leftists pushing the Rev limiter is good ..... carry on

Pounding out you traitors. Enjoy. Just getting started. You guys should have never went against your country. Take a time and reflect. You were ok with throwing out votes. Do you even grasp how insane that is?

Last edited:
•••
Impeachment is a lot easier now, with Republicans seeing their funding is going away.

Mitch McConnell is said to be pleased about Trump's impeachment
Senator McConnell has told associates he believes it will make it easier to purge him from the GOP.

You have some new friends ... McConnell and several other Republicans that decided to tuck in with your side

•••
Pounding out you traitors. Enjoy. Just getting started. You guys should have never went against your country. Take a time and reflect. You were ok with throwing out votes. Do you even grasp how insane that is?

I was never Ok with throwing out any votes.... i wanted the votes to be properly investigated and the issues to actually be heard in the courts ... none of which happened

•••
I was never Ok with throwing out any votes.... i wanted the votes to be properly investigated and the issues to actually be heard in the courts ... none of which happened

They were 1-63 in court cases, many of which were thrown out on merits.
The widespread voter fraud could not be proven, because it did not exist.

Donald Trump was unpopular. He lost.

Brad

•••
We have some getting arrested saying they had some support from certain members of Congress. If that's true, it's all going to come out. They're going to give that info up quick. Lot of justice coming.

Last edited:
•••
We have some getting arrested saying they had some support from certain members of Congress. If that's true, it's all going to come out. They're going to give that info up quick. Lot of justice coming.

Here are some names to start with...

Paul Goshar, Andy Biggs, Mo Brooks, Marjorie Taylor Greene, Lauren Boebert.

I am sure there are many others. Extreme gerrymandering has lead to some really low quality House members.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Here are some names to start with...

Paul Goshar, Andy Biggs, Mo Brooks, Marjorie Taylor Greene, Lauren Boebert.

I am sure there are many others. Extreme gerrymandering has lead to some really low quality House members.

Brad

Alexa O'Brien
@alexadobrien

Drew Griffin @CNN reporting Capitol insurrection Stop the Steal organizer Ali Alexander said he was getting help from three members of Congress (Paul Gosar, Andy Biggs, Mo Brooks).
5:43 PM · Jan 12, 2021

The people involved here need to be expelled, and potentially charged.
Under the 14th amendment, their actions would disqualify them from holding office.

No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability.

It will be interesting to see how deep this goes.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
GOP Rep. Liz Cheney: "I will vote to impeach the President"

Wyoming's Liz Cheney, the third-ranking GOP leader, announced in a statement today that she will vote to impeach President Trump, saying that he "summoned this mob, assembled the mob, and lit the flame of this attack."

"There has never been a greater betrayal by a President of the United States of his office and his oath to the Constitution," she said in the statement.

Dick Cheney’s daughter.

I love W Bush Connection.

W Bush’s former VP Dick Cheney’s daughter.

She sounds like @JB Lions favorite word: “traitor”

Last edited:
•••
HA!

Just saw this...
A Delaware Superior Court judge slammed pro-Trump attorney Lin Wood in a Monday decision, revoking Wood's right to represent ex-Trump aide Carter Page in a defamation suit stemming from the Mueller investigation.

"The conduct of Mr. Wood, albeit not in my jurisdiction, exhibited a toxic stew of mendacity, prevarication and surprising incompetence," Judge Craig Karsnitz wrote.

Karsnitz said that he is required to "ensure that those practicing before me are of sufficient character, and conduct themselves with sufficient civility and truthfulness," particularly when out-of-state counsel is selected. Wood is based in Georgia.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...ter-to-practice-law-decides-judge/ar-BB1cHa09

Last edited:
•••
Dick Cheney’s daughter.

I love W Bush Connection.

W Bush’s former VP Dick Cheney’s daughter.

She sounds like @JB Lions favorite word: “traitor”

I was listening to Bloomberg radio.
And they they had McCain’s old Campaign manager:
He really said “How do you seperate yourselves from bunch old white Trump dudes..” what Liz Cheney said (y) He went on to say it might help her become first female GOP leader of House in 2 years;
Their Wokeness knows no bounds;

Cancel culture.

Harvard never gave the money back to Epstein.

# Double Standard Democrats ;)

Last edited:
•••
I have exactly 0 social media accounts...just don't have the time or desire. I've got my own servers (with back up) so I do not rely on another entity (or the flunkies they might have on their staff) for my digital presence, but I just started looking through news and spotted the below. Apologies if it has been posted already, but 70,000 is quite a chunk. Do they (those trying to censor/regulate) not understand that all they are doing is driving those they don't like further out of sight?

Twitter suspends more than 70,000 QAnon-linked accounts, resulting in 'changes in follower count' for some

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/twitter-suspends-qanon-accounts-lost-followers
The Twitter Tyrants are having lots of fun with their new found power right now... till one of these days!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back