Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
Hard to take you seriously.

Hard to take a Fascist seriously, see those 4 examples of your views killing more Americans, me the opposite.

American Patriot like myself > Fascist Trumpers. Literally trying to throw out American votes.

Last edited:
•••
You are not speaking the truth, only an opinion. Which I dislike.

This was from an article written in 2017 by scholars, based on comparison, not opinion.

This is another fact (from yesterday):

The results demonstrate the fear that most Republicans have of the outgoing president and his grip on the party, despite his new status as just the third elected president to lose reelection in the past 80 years. More than 70 percent of Republican lawmakers did not acknowledge The Post’s questions as of Friday evening.

President Trump Asks for Names of 25 Republicans in Congress Who Reportedly Consider Joe Biden to be President Elect

https://realcenternewss.com/2020/12...dly-consider-joe-biden-to-be-president-elect/

That's how fascist leaders behave (not including many of the events of the past three years). No wonder America is in a jackpot O_o

•••
Biden making the left mad. Making Trumpers look silly.

Precisely; as long as he maintains
seperate stance from hard left;

I worry after January 20
(assuming all cases extinguished)

He sings a different tune to placate
leftist extremists. Keep going, Biden;
i suspect you are doing this to get support from the half the country who didnt vote u.
Who cares! Keep it up; Not 1 member Cabinet
Especially Bernie Sanders; who enjoyed his honeymoon in Russia 😘

Last edited:
•••
OK nutter.
Hard to take a Fascist seriously, see those 4 examples of your views killing more Americans, me the opposite.

American Patriot like myself > Fascist Trumpers. Literally trying to throw out American votes.

•••
Precisely; as long as he maintains
seperate stance from hard left;

I worry after January 20
(assuming all cases extinguished)

He sings a different tune to placate
leftist extremists. Keep going, Biden;
i suspect you are doing this to get support from the half the country who didnt vote u.
Who cares! Keep it up; Not 1 member Cabinet

He's a moderate, in the middle, step right, step left here and there. But as you've seen to this point, he's getting some hate from the far left types. Remember he won, not Sanders.

Last edited:
•••
•••
He's a moderate, in the middle, step right, step left here and there. But as you've seen to this point, he's getting some hate from the far left types. Remember he won, not Sanders.

Sanders is the posterchild for left extemist
after the so called “Squad” - he more believers
He is still openly venting Biden include Progressives; which replied no; So far so good

Last edited:
•••
Some putz who says an "anonymous" group of people said something. The subject of the claim says name them and you compare that to a fascist dictator.

You and your liberal experts are bent. If Trump was a fascist, you would not be allowed to publish this garbage.

Trump's a lot of thing. Subtle, nice and fascist are not on that list.

** Also.. Trump won't divest his entire fortune and property to be President. Fascist.

Another hot take by broken liberals who hate the #1A, #2A but support "imagined" amendments that allow a doctor to leave a baby who survived an abortion to die of exposure.

NUTS.

This was from an article written in 2017 by scholars, based on comparison, not opinion.

The results demonstrate the fear that most Republicans have of the outgoing president and his grip on the party, despite his new status as just the third elected president to lose reelection in the past 80 years. More than 70 percent of Republican lawmakers did not acknowledge The Post’s questions as of Friday evening.

President Trump Asks for Names of 25 Republicans in Congress Who Reportedly Consider Joe Biden to be President Elect

https://realcenternewss.com/2020/12...dly-consider-joe-biden-to-be-president-elect/

That's how fascist leaders behave (not including many of the events of the past three years). No wonder America is in a jackpot O_o

Last edited:
•••
•••
Lamar Alexander (R -Ten) is retiring so he is free to vote no Janet Yellen / any Biden pick.

I’m pretty sure he was not there for
“Gold Standard Shelly” vote i dont care what you say; absent “family issues” to save face.

Lamar Alexander seems 2020 “Jeff Flake”; He’s free to do as he pleases with no repercussions; Having a hard time know what he believes and if RINO; or im overanalyzing. This man seems like one of the least allies;
i think he only put up Trump publicly for McColl

Last edited:
•••
Lamar Alexander (R -Ten) is retiring so he is free to vote no Janet Yellen’s any Biden pick.

I’m pretty sure he was not there for
“Gold Standard Shelly” vote i dont care what you say; absent “family issues” to save face.

Lamar Alexander seems 2020 “Jeff Flake”; He’s free to do as he pleases with no repercussions; Having a hard time know what he believes and if RINO; or im overanalyzing

Republicans are not like democrats and will for the most part allow Biden to haven whom ever he wants on his cabinet.

I think it's a mistake. They should force him to fight for everything.

•••
Republicans are not like democrats and will for the most part allow Biden to haven whom ever he wants on his cabinet.

I think it's a mistake. They should force him to fight for everything.

Then he might counter “Bernie” left in cabinet

this “unhinged” treatment Trump always got.
(Kavanaugh,ACB, even Judges Court Appeals

They voted no—- each and every Dem usually;
They vote with their emotions and not RIGHT

Last edited:
•••

25, wow! I am surprised there are so many. We have just begun to fight. Please send me a list of the 25 RINOS. I read the Fake News Washington Post as little as possible! - Pres. Trump.

He's calling the person who wrote this a liar.

Last edited:
•••
25, wow! I am surprised there are so many. We have just begun to fight. Please send me a list of the 25 RINOS. I read the Fake News Washington Post as little as possible! - Pres. Trump.

He's call the person who wrote this a liar.

the domain is realcenternewss
with 2 “s” end O_o
At least “ThegatewayPundit” DN spelled right!

Last edited:
•••
•••
Some putz who says an "anonymous" group of people said something. The subject of the claim says name them and you compare that to a fascist dictator.

You and your liberal experts are bent. If Trump was a fascist, you would not be allowed to publish this garbage.

** Also.. Trump won't divest his entire fortune and property to be President. Fascist.

Another hot take by broken liberals who hate the #1A, #2A but support "imagined" amendments that allow a doctor to leave a baby who survived an abortion to die of exposure.

NUTS.

So much hurt today.

•••
the domain is realcenternewss
with 2 “s” end O_o
At least “ThegatewayPundit” DN spelled right!

I always chuckle when I dislike on opinion and the liberal on the other keyboard is shocked and doubles down.

•••
•••

Biden = Conan

Lamentations = the passionate expression of grief or sorrow; weeping.

What is best in life.

"To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women."

Women in this sense = all the crying Trumpers

Last edited:
•••
mr-x said,

@mr-x did you even bother to read the article? (or just the simple summary and dislike anything that goes against the grain of Trumpism)

I have no idea what party they represent, only that the writing was on the wall back in 2017. Bury your head in the sand if you like, but I could add much to that list that compares Trumpism to Fascism, but why bother, America is ripe for fascism or fanaticism, they're just words, and Trump speaks loud.

Why America Is in Real Danger

One might say that Europe was inoculated against fanaticism. Europeans are more preoccupied with working less, traveling more and being taken care of than with ideological movements. But America, which has not suffered under fanatical, irrational, liberty-depriving ideologies, has not been inoculated.

https://townhall.com/columnists/dennisprager/2020/08/11/why-america-is-in-real-danger-n2574078

•••
Biden = Conan

Lamentations = the passionate expression of grief or sorrow; weeping.

What is best in life.

"To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women."

Women in this sense = all the crying Trumpers

Joe's no daisy.

Last edited:
•••
@mr-x did you even bother to read the article? (or just the simple summary and dislike anything that goes against the grain of Trumpism)

I have no idea what party they represent, only that the writing was on the wall back in 2017. Bury your head in the sand if you like, but I could add much to that list that compares Trumpism to Fascism, but why bother, America is ripe for fascism or fanaticism, they're just words, and Trump speaks loud.

1st lie: You paraphrased Trump out of context.

1st Stupid: Trump refusing to "divest" his business holdings is fascist. He turned over the operation to his oldest son. Period.

Joe Biden took his son Hunter with him on Airforce 2 so Hunter could conduct business while Joe was negotiating aid / trade for the United States.

Why should any one with a clear mind take you seriously.

Why America Is in Real Danger

One might say that Europe was inoculated against fanaticism. Europeans are more preoccupied with working less, traveling more and being taken care of than with ideological movements. But America, which has not suffered under fanatical, irrational, liberty-depriving ideologies, has not been inoculated.

https://townhall.com/columnists/dennisprager/2020/08/11/why-america-is-in-real-danger-n2574078

Hot take of the week and it only Sunday. The USA fought Fascism in WWII. We lost over a million people.

Trump has done everything in his power to end the wars and bring Americans home. He fired the top military at the Pentagon for refusing his orders and lying about how many Americans were in the M.E.

Same morons who wrote Trump is a fascist master mind turn around and write withdrawing troops is actually a plot to replace Americans with Mercenaries so the American Hitler can get kick backs.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back