Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Detroit Ballot Tabulators Entered Names of Non-Voters During Count
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...ors-entered-names-of-non-voters-during-count/
upload_2020-11-8_7-10-49.png

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
:troll:
:troll:

sonatime said:
wow, cannuck holding back genuine discussion and segregating us into far Right:)

Genuine nothing is what I call it... @sonatime.Canada's #1 exporter of fake news! Remove the Q mask and fake off!

Trump supporters believe in things that are not there and at the same time ignore things that are there.

They are really good at being Ass Backwards.

Might as well, its not like they have anything else to do now.

Definitely, their boy lost the election, not like USA wasn't already divided enough under Trump, suck it up and move on.

IMO seems more like the maternity ward Olympics, lol.

•••
•••
•••
https://morganlinton.com/wow-what-a-day-now-its-time-to-heal/#comment-252203

"I’ll be honest with all of you, I cried. I cried because the weight of the last four years had finally been lifted. It was an amazing feeling, but also an incredibly emotional experience. I think Trump is a terrible person, and while I won’t go too deeply into it now, here are three things that really bother me:"

•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••

When I asked what the possible justification was to counting ballots from unknown, unverified “persons”, I was told by election supervisors that the Wayne County Clerk’s Office had “checked them out.”

I challenged not one ballet, but the entire process as the names were not in the Poll Books or Supplemental Sheets and because the DOB’s were all wrong, all being marked as 01-01-1900.

https://morganlinton.com/wow-what-a-day-now-its-time-to-heal/#comment-252203

"I’ll be honest with all of you, I cried. I cried because the weight of the last four years had finally been lifted. It was an amazing feeling, but also an incredibly emotional experience. I think Trump is a terrible person, and while I won’t go too deeply into it now, here are three things that really bother me:"

Fraudulent election, illegitimate candidates.

Last edited:
•••
•••

When I asked what the possible justification was to counting ballots from unknown, unverified “persons”, I was told by election supervisors that the Wayne County Clerk’s Office had “checked them out.”

I challenged not one ballet, but the entire process as the names were not in the Poll Books or Supplemental Sheets and because the DOB’s were all wrong, all being marked as 01-01-1900.

Fraudulent election, illegitimate candidates.
I think we both know that Donald can recount so long as he pays for it up front.

•••
I think we both know that Donald can recount so long as he pays for it up front.

Will be interesting to see how you feel about Biden / Harris a year from now.

upload_2020-11-8_8-4-40.png

•••
Will be interesting to see how you feel about Biden / Harris a year from now.

Show attachment 172964
Actually with an embrace of digital technology on a national basis (as opposed to coal), it might be good for the domain industry. :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back