Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.8%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I give it 9 more days until people – hopefully, but not likely – realize how bias these polls are.

They've been pretty accurate all the past elections, except Rasmussen.

This is the main one I'm looking at - http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/

right now, 78.9%, that's before the new polls that will come out, after that new FBI/email announcement

Will make a note the morning of election. He factors that kind of stuff in with his predictions, how some polls have more Dems or Repubs. After going 49/50 in 2012, then 50/50 last election, I'm really curious how he'll do this time. Some very close states. We'll know shortly.

Last edited:
•••
Just wanted to repost this from Breitbart, since I know a lot of Trump fans like them, from last election:

The Polls Were Right, We Were Wrong, and That's the Good News

Not only did the Real Clear Politics poll of polls end up being almost perfectly precise, but the most accurate pollster of the 2012 election cycle ended up being the Daily Kos’ Public Policy Polling (PPP). My guys, Gallup and Rasmussen, didn’t even make the top twenty.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2012/11/08/polls-right-we-wrong/

Real Clear Politics, who Breitbart admit was the most precise:

Clinton +4.3
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...s/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

Last edited:
•••
They've been pretty accurate all the past elections, except Rasmussen.

This is the main one I'm looking at - http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/

right now, 78.9%, that's before the new polls that will come out, after that new FBI/email announcement

Will make a note the morning of election. He factors that kind of stuff in with his predictions, how some polls have more Dems or Repubs. After going 49/50 in 2012, then 50/50 last election, I'm really curious how he'll do this time. Some very close states. We'll know shortly.
I don't doubt the accuracy of past polls. It's these ones that I do. Call me a conspiracy theorist, but I believe that they're bought in the sense to only sample left-leaning counties to apply to the entire state. This, in theory, could cause two reactions: 1) the worst case, Trump supporters elect not to cast a ballot because they've been washed to believe there's no hope or 2) they'll push even harder and prove the fact that these polls are rigged.

•••
get

•••
You know whats funny? JB Lions is actively discussing this stuff here and what is Gilsan doing in the meanwhile (since the dawn of times)? Posting funny memes.

Maybe because JB actually has arguments and facts?
I don't doubt the accuracy of past polls. It's these ones that I do. Call me a conspiracy theorist, but I believe that they're bought in the sense to only sample left-leaning counties to apply to the entire state. This, in theory, could cause two reactions: 1) the worst case, Trump supporters elect not to cast a ballot because they've been washed to believe there's no hope or 2) they'll push even harder and prove the fact that these polls are rigged.
"2) they'll push even harder and prove the fact that these polls are rigged."

All this would mean is that the polls were inaccurate this time.

•••
(oops...)

Last edited:
•••
•••
@JB Lions , what's up with the polls lately, my friend?

•••
•••
I just want to quote your posts after Trump wins the White House. :-D

•••
•••
The pathetic MSM photoshops a Hillary Rally by faking it's size. When it's the Trump rallies they don't like to show the size of the crowds, which are allways enormous. How low will they go. This is part of the rigging process going on.

Actual pathetic Hillary crowd.

Cv_UrxzUsAAvEzQ.jpg

Crowd after the MSM photoshops dozens or hundreds of fake supporters. If they're gonna deceive their readers, they should at least get someone who's good at Photoshop.
Cv_Urx1VUAEbndt.jpg

•••
•••
The New York Times features a photo of Hillary Clinton being welcomed to an early voting site in Pompano Beach, Florida on Sunday… surrounded by screaming TRUMP supporters! LOL
hillary-trump-signs-575x382.jpg

•••
•••
•••
Hillary referring to Huma as "one of my staffers", no longer stronger together I guess.

•••
Shocking! Democrat Poll Workers Are Corrupt A-Holes!!

•••
Last edited:
•••
Did you miss my recent post with Breitbart admitting Gallup was one of the worst, not even in the top 20? Then I'm not sure what that has to do with my post, since I use the one that was 99% accurate over last 2 elections.

More like avoided it..

•••
•••
Not a fan of the truth? Your own source says Gallup sucks.

The only polls that really mater are the exit polls.

Between the lying, over weighting and diff. political agendas, none of them are to be trusted. I was just pointing out the DOJ has been corrupt for years. Democrats seem fine with that.

•••
Last week of leaks and such, looks like they're going to be swinging for the fences, who knows what's coming next few days.

Looks like Clinton is going at Trump with Russia, today:

Saw this posted elsewhere, then Hillary tweeted it, down below

From Hillary's Tweet
CwIiIxKWEAAWZ0_.jpg

Was a Trump Server Communicating With Russia?
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_...p_organization_communicating_with_russia.html

Then this:
A Veteran Spy Has Given the FBI Information Alleging a Russian Operation to Cultivate Donald Trump

http://www.motherjones.com/politics...ging-russian-operation-cultivate-donald-trump

trump-putin-puppet.jpg

Trump-putin-image.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Last week of leaks and such, looks like they're going to be swinging for the fences, who knows what's coming next few days.

Looks like Clinton is going at Trump with Russia, today:

*edit: FBI: No ‘Conclusive’ Trump-Russia Link
http://www.redstate.com/california_yankee/2016/11/01/fbi-“conclusive”-trump-russia-link/

*edit: Update: communication between servers is DNS related.
*edit: motherjones.com is not a reputable source.

The Russia connection is tenuous at best, a server, possibly infected with malware or root kit is ping another server in RU.

I'm not defending Trump, he's a sleaze. But we know Hillary is guilty of crimes other have recently gone to prison for.

The DOJ, Comey and Media have created a two tier legal system. If you're a connected democrat, you can get away with just about anything.

If your a Marine or Sailor and take a picture of your workstation, you go to prison.

Last edited:
•••
And.. People are tired of it. A jury in Portland OR., "Portlandia" acquitted the Militia that occupied a BLM office.

The liberal press is still shitting their panties over it.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back