Dynadot
NameSilo
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You both live in beautiful countries...why not give the computer a rest and do something for your people there, go out and enjoy nature and your freedom while it lasts! :xf.cool:
Oh I do appreciate the beauty of nature which our island is blessed with. Just yesterday I went up to the 2nd highest peak here, called Pico do Arieiro to see the sunset and took this picture:
Pico do Arieiro - Sunset + Clouds 3.jpg

And a few days ago took a nice relaxed drive to the rugged north coast of the island and enjoyed one of our culinary favorites: Limpets (Lapas in Portuguese) which are served grilled with garlic and butter. Then just squeeze a lemon on to the grilled limpets and enjoy! They taste a little chewy, similar to a clam. Hmmmm... delicious!!!
123314389_10223712646667894_6129130867065169766_o.jpg

I don't just talk the talk... I've been walking the walk for a long, long time...

•••
^ lovely, that's what I'm taking about! I just went outside in my backyard, quite the contrast:

1w9Egfh.jpeg

•••
Agreed, slight exaggeration (correction, not every possible damning piece of information), afterall, what more would he be privy to? I'm not defending Hunter, it seems all too convenient a coincidence to be believable. Really...two weeks before the election, c'mon man?

Mac repair shop is 5 miles from Hunters house.
Hunter signed the receipt for the laptop.
Shop owner is obligated by law to report evidence of a crime found on a computer.
Shop owner contacted the FBI. FBI took laptop and according to shop owner, threatened him to keep him quiet.
Clear chain of custody. Laptop has been verified, investigation of Hunter Biden verified by DOJ.

How is that a great conspiracy?

Let's compare to Russia hoax.

Evidence used by FBI was opposition research paid for by Hillary Clinton.
The company responsible for creating the "steele dossier" if infamous for creating dirt.
FBI knew origin of documents could not be trusted, used it anyway.
FBI falsified documents submitted to the court and hid origin of document after being turned down for a FISA warrant. Judge said warrant looked politically motivated.
Liberals seem to have a huge memory hole blacking out their bad behavior for the last 4 years.
Two year investigation by the most ruthless democrat lawyers available and zero evidence of a crime.

Last edited:
•••
Republicans in Texas are so afraid of Biden, so they have to sabotage his campaign? Why I am not surprised...

I doubt effort to sabotage Biden campaign. More like exuberance got the better of common sense and people got carried away.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Agreed, slight exaggeration (correction, not every possible damning piece of information), afterall, what more would he be privy to? I'm not defending Hunter, it seems all too convenient a coincidence to be believable. Really...two weeks before the election, c'mon man?
This is the art of timely leaks, just what the NYT was hoping for with their tax return leaks, but a lot more effective, with plenty of multimedia lol, a little something for everyone, not just abstract numbers that only an accountant could make sense of. I've read that Hunter is now a folk hero in some circles.

Keep in mind it's not Trump's fault that the FBI has chosen the path of cover up, although they had the hard drive since before the impeachment. They sat on some very pertinent evidence related to Ukraine, probably exculpatory for the President at the time. Now he may just kill two birds with one laptop.

•••
Michigan!!

GettyImages-1229362963-1[1].jpg

Trump is going to take the mid-west, MI, MN, PA. Over 300 electoral votes.

Trump-rally-line-Michigan-Getty[1].jpg

Last edited:
•••
Oh I do appreciate the beauty of nature which our island is blessed with. Just yesterday I went up to the 2nd highest peak here, called Pico do Arieiro to see the sunset and took this picture:
Show attachment 172127

And a few days ago took a nice relaxed drive to the rugged north coast of the island and enjoyed one of our culinary favorites: Limpets (Lapas in Portuguese) which are served grilled with garlic and butter. Then just squeeze a lemon on to the grilled limpets and enjoy! They taste a little chewy, similar to a clam. Hmmmm... delicious!!!
123314389_10223712646667894_6129130867065169766_o.jpg

I don't just talk the talk... I've been walking the walk for a long, long time...

lovely:) All I got lately are walks in the park with a slightly rabid doggie that is not even mine:) Not a fan of hiking, a bit too slow for my ADD mind and I prefer to run on a treadmill instead. But your views from the peak are amazing:) Do have to see this "garden in the sea':)

•••
•••
This is the art of timely leaks, just what the NYT was hoping for with their tax return leaks, but a lot more effective, with plenty of multimedia lol, a little something for everyone, not just abstract numbers that only an accountant could make sense of. I've read that Hunter is now a folk hero in some circles.

Keep in mind it's not Trump's fault that the FBI has chosen the path of cover up, although they had the hard drive since before the impeachment. They sat on some very pertinent evidence related to Ukraine, probably exculpatory for the President at the time. Now he may just kill two birds with one laptop.

I guess that's just the nature of the beast they call politics. It was cheap too, lol, didn't have to pay anybody off. :xf.wink:

•••
What individual rights will be intact after the government stops using Covid as an excuse?

You cannot vote without a mask - Payette County Idaho

upload_2020-11-1_10-42-40.png

•••
What individual rights will be intact after the government stops using Covid as an excuse?

Big city with isolation contrasts greatly to isolated little villages. They're certainly conditioning kids across the country - many large cities skipped Hallowe'en altogether (except the mask, lol). I had over a hundred li'l monster visits last night to shell out for, masks optional :stig:

Last edited:
•••
lovely:) All I got lately are walks in the park with a slightly rabid doggie that is not even mine:) Not a fan of hiking, a bit too slow for my ADD mind and I prefer to run on a treadmill instead. But your views from the peak are amazing:) Do have to see this "garden in the sea':)

LOL... That video is close to 50 years old. Many of those traditions we still maintain... lots of progress has happened since!

Check out this video showing the Madeira Island Ultra Trial (MIUT) which shows how challenging and spectacular it is. It also shows how rugged and beautiful the island is... If I was a lot younger I would love to participate in this race!

Last edited:
•••
If Trump does win, how might you process the outcome?

Personally, I'll be fine, I was fine the last 4 years. I'm a big believer in your life is what you make it.

But if Trump wins, it'll go something like this:

I'll be ragged on in this thread but I consider the source and I'll probably pop back in to remind them of their poor decisions.

The economy will get worse under Trump. We already know it does better under Democrats. With Trump, the major blow was the virus. How is he handling that? He threw in the towel, he was too weak. What is happening now? It's getting out of control. Is that good or bad for the economy? That's bad. Even @mr-x post today, he seems more impressed with crowd size. With Biden/Kamala events, nobody is getting sick and dying, that's not true with Trump events.

So economy worse.

What about the people? It's obvious Trumpers don't care. With Trump because he has no National Plan and keeps giving off bad message, more people would continue to die under Trump vs. having a Democrat President. So hundreds of thousands of more dead people. Then wanting to take healthcare away, there is another estimated 50,000 people a year dying. People like @.X. don't care. Even in his home state things are getting bad:

El Paso County to bring in 3rd mobile morgue as virus death toll grows

EL PASO, Texas -- Two mobile morgues are currently in El Paso, and now a third one is on its way due to a significant increase expected in coronavirus deaths stemming from soaring infection and hospitalization rates.

https://kvia.com/coronavirus/2020/1...morgue-as-virus-death-toll-grows-cases-surge/

Trump already put us in a big hole, so a Trump win would further sink this country.

Last edited:
•••
As I posted earlier, Biden only needs to win these 3 battleground states to become President, Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania:

Today's Polls, all over +5 for Biden

Pennsylvania
Pennsylvania: Trump vs. Biden ABC News/Wash Post* Biden 51, Trump 44 Biden +7
Pennsylvania: Trump vs. Biden NY Times/Siena* Biden 49, Trump 43 Biden +6

Michigan
Michigan: Trump vs. Biden Emerson Biden 52, Trump 45 Biden +7
Michigan: Trump vs. Biden EPIC-MRA Biden 48, Trump 41 Biden +7
Michigan: Trump vs. Biden Mitchell Research* Biden 52, Trump 45 Biden +7

Wisconsin
Wisconsin: Trump vs. Biden NY Times/Siena* Biden 52, Trump 41 Biden +11

•••
Joe fantasized about assaulting Trump today.

The same media, that doxes Trump supporters, run push polls that say 85% of Americans want more gun control are telling you Trump is loosing.

Trump is not only winning, he's winning by a lot. This will be a landslide. The democrats will try to cheat, steal the election through the courts.

Antifa and blm will burn the cities, let the national guard deal with them. We'll be ready to fill the streets and shut the Government down.

As I posted earlier, Biden only needs to win these 3 battleground states to become President, Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania:

Today's Polls, all over +5 for Biden

Pennsylvania
Pennsylvania: Trump vs. Biden ABC News/Wash Post* Biden 51, Trump 44 Biden +7
Pennsylvania: Trump vs. Biden NY Times/Siena* Biden 49, Trump 43 Biden +6

Michigan
Michigan: Trump vs. Biden Emerson Biden 52, Trump 45 Biden +7
Michigan: Trump vs. Biden EPIC-MRA Biden 48, Trump 41 Biden +7
Michigan: Trump vs. Biden Mitchell Research* Biden 52, Trump 45 Biden +7

Wisconsin
Wisconsin: Trump vs. Biden NY Times/Siena* Biden 52, Trump 41 Biden +11

•••
Personally, I'll be fine, I was fine the last 4 years. I'm a big believer in your life is what you make it.

But if Trump wins, it'll go something like this:

I'll be ragged on in this thread but I consider the source and I'll probably pop back in to remind them of their poor decisions.

You'll post every fabricated story, slander you can find. You'll be proven wrong over and over. Just like you have for the last four years.

The economy will get worse under Trump. We already know it does better under Democrats. With Trump, the major blow was the virus. How is he handling that? He threw in the towel, he was too weak. What is happening now? It's getting out of control. Is that good or bad for the economy? That's bad. Even @mr-x post today, he seems more impressed with crowd size. With Biden/Kamala events, nobody is getting sick and dying, that's not true with Trump events.

So economy worse.

What about the people? It's obvious Trumpers don't care. With Trump because he has no National Plan and keeps giving off bad message, more people would continue to die under Trump vs. having a Democrat President. So hundreds of thousands of more dead people. Then wanting to take healthcare away, there is another estimated 50,000 people a year dying. People like @.X. don't care. Even in his home state things are getting bad:

El Paso County to bring in 3rd mobile morgue as virus death toll grows

EL PASO, Texas -- Two mobile morgues are currently in El Paso, and now a third one is on its way due to a significant increase expected in coronavirus deaths stemming from soaring infection and hospitalization rates.

https://kvia.com/coronavirus/2020/1...morgue-as-virus-death-toll-grows-cases-surge/

Trump already put us in a big hole, so a Trump win would further sink this country.

The economy will come roaring back.

•••
Joe fantasized about assaulting Trump today.

The same media, that doxes Trump supporters, run push polls that say 85% of Americans want more gun control are telling you Trump is loosing.

Trump is not only winning, he's winning by a lot. This will be a landslide. The democrats will try to cheat, steal the election through the courts.

Antifa and blm will burn the cities, let the national guard deal with them. We'll be ready to fill the streets and shut the Government down.

So much bs in such a short post.

More people do want gun control but not at the rate you just posted.

Trump not winning. Dems want to cheat doesn't even make sense. It's literally Republicans doing suppression, intimidation, in courts trying to fight votes not being count.

And who is "we'll" shut down the government, you?

•••
You'll post every fabricated story, slander you can find. You'll be proven wrong over and over. Just like you have for the last four years.

The economy will come roaring back.

The virus spiking aren't fabricated stories and everything that goes with it.

And no, if you have an out of control virus, the economy does the opposite of roaring back. Again, simple stuff you struggle with.

Last edited:
•••
@mr-x just for kicks. Explain to me that during an out of control virus = economy comes roaring back.

When things start getting locked down again, ICU beds filling up, more people getting sick and dying, tell me.

How you can have both a roaring virus and roaring economy at the same time.

Last edited:
•••
@mr-x just for kicks. Explain to me that during an out of control virus = economy comes roaring back.

When things start getting locked down again, ICU beds filling up, more people getting sick and dying, tell me.

Maybe stop trying to misconstrue my words. 33% gain in GDP. Highest on record despite corrupt democrats trying to keep people locked up.

As USA gets back to normal, the economy will rebound.

upload_2020-11-1_11-45-3.png

Joe has lost PA. Lost MI. Lost MN.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
@mr-x still waiting for you to bless this thread with your deep insight on this:

Will drop some reality while I wait for my pizza..................

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back