IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Trumpers are really Anti-American. You think I may be drastic saying that? Well, lets look.

Against the majority of Americans on common sense gun control.

Against the majority on healthcare.

Against the majority in getting this pick in.

Ok with taking rights away, abortion, gay marriage.

Ok with taking healthcare away.

Ok with taking away environmental protections

Ok with voter suppression/intimidation

etc.

Every one of your views when played out leads to hurting people, this country, taking away rights etc.

Now do the opposite of what I just posted. And it's clear which makes more sense.

Your having a bad day today.... Biden has lost his fucking mind .... Its not ok for Kamala Harris to be president... she couldn't come close to winning the election if she were the nominee ... so its not ok for her to take the seat.

•••
•••
•••
•••
JB's getting desperate. Shaping up as a landslide for the Trump & the GOP.

•••
I say we go "Tough Love" with the plandemic now... open EVERYTHING" nothing is closed... the states that don't comply... which will be the blue states... get no government funding at all until they comply.... Save America ... Start Today

•••
Looking at the numbers

President - heavily leaning Biden
House - Democrats
Senate - Leaning Democrats

Shaping up to be a landslide defeat for the Trump & the GOP. Even right leaning polls all favor Biden. All shaping up nicely

Kamala destroying Senate Republicans and Religious Cult nominees. People are saying Amy was so distraught, they heard her speaking in tongues in the bathroom.

---------------------
Another Super Spreader event. You know how you can attract a large crowd of dumb people? Hold a Trump rally. Trump out there helping Biden, can't make this stuff up. Dumb ass out there high-fiving people. I guess the Rose Garden Super Spreader event went over their head.

Last edited:
•••
An overused stock photo of some model with her skirt hiked up. I guess that's it - Biden has her vote! Or is it Trump? Or is it Kanye?

100 days to us election5-52.jpg

Last edited:
•••
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

Cases Per Day - 7 Day Moving Average

September 12 - 35,582

one month later......

October 12 - 50,014

15,000 cases a day jump in just a month. Apparently this is "numbers are plunging" Trump's big brain

When ICU beds are in short supply again, will remind all the dumb anti-maskers in this thread

Last edited:
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
According to a recent Poll. 91.3% of Republican Voters did not participate in any Poll at all.

•••
:xf.laugh::xf.laugh::xf.laugh::xf.laugh: I think the Dems got somebody on the inside trolling Trump. Whoever is picking the music. He's too dumb to realize it.

Got all the Trumpers at the Super Spreader Event dancing to Macho Man

"So last rally Trump walked off to the YMCA and Elton john... this time they play macho man... then Air Force one rolls up to candle in the wind... then he gets off he plane to Celine dion and Andrea bocelli..."

Then the other one where the song was about a rich kid getting out of going to Vietnam, somebody is trolling him.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Biden even beating Trump in car caravans, 3000 in South Florida, Cubans for Biden. Trump getting handled in Florida.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGOgCnXAxf8/?utm_source=ig_embed

Trump invited 2000 Blexit members, only 500 showed up, some had to be paid.

Dwindling crowds/support
Looks more like dozens. fooled again

Where’s the media? 30,000 vehicles show up for Latinos for Trump parade in Miami
https://www.local10.com/vote-2020/2...ters-from-miami-spend-sunday-at-tropical-park

SOUTHWEST MIAMI-DADE, Fla. – The finish line was Tropical Park for a large caravan that went across Southwest Miami-Dade on Sunday in a show of support for the Biden-Harris ticket.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
I guess the racist button your keyboard isn't working.

Trumpers are really Anti-American. You think I may be drastic saying that? Well, lets look.

Against the majority of Americans on common sense gun control.

Against the majority on healthcare.

Against the majority in getting this pick in.

Ok with taking rights away, abortion, gay marriage.

Ok with taking healthcare away.

Ok with taking away environmental protections

Ok with voter suppression/intimidation

etc.

Every one of your views when played out leads to hurting people, this country, taking away rights etc.

Now do the opposite of what I just posted. And it's clear which makes more sense.

This is your brain on msnbc.

•••
I asked earlier what will change after Trump got Covid

I don't think they will change much. People will have their temp taken before entry, probably more will be asked / required to wear mask.

You were wrong. Even you underestimated how truly stupid Trump is.

From here on out, these rallies are called Super Spreader Events, playing right into Dems hands.

Look at Death Santis high-fiving people, most with no masks

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back