IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.2%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Today the day! Give them hell like did last time

Think we’ll see one of these from Lindsey?

Last edited:
•••
From the horse's mouth

NYT. Picture caption: “The New York Times newsroom. The paper is in the midst of an evolution from the stodgy paper of record into a juicy collection of great narratives.

Tiger Beat has new competition.

•••
this tweet is from Nov 2014. but more shocking

Still dont understand how it’s controversial. :ROFL:

Obama was a bad President.:ROFL: :ROFL:
"Obama bad" is all you have to say about it?

•••
•••
•••
"Obama bad" is all you have to say about it?

Bad prediction but Obama was a terrible President. Obama accomplished nothing because he wouldn't work with republicans. Dozens of scandals, abuse of power using Government agencies to harass citizen groups who apposed him. Armed every single federal agency. Environmental agencies harassed small farmers, cattle ranchers, etc.. Grabbed even MORE private land for the federal government.

Praised traitors, insulted patriots, disastrous foreign policy, left America's military depleted

That's just off the top of my head. Imagine if the media had been as hard on President Obama as they were on President GW Bush or Bill Clinton. Would have been a different President.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
You can't make this stuff up? They're tied. Lindsey probably has Covid. The guy with the Plexiglass is smart. Maybe if Trump was that smart he wouldn't be getting killed in the polls or caught Covid himself. And I posted earlier that guy has the record for fundraising in history.

That ABC poll which had Biden +12, A+ rated poll
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/pollster-ratings/

All the right leaning polls have Biden up. Since you guys like to cry about left leaning polls. Just use the right ones then if it makes you happy. Same result, Biden. Or just use A rated polls, same result.

Fox News - Biden +10
Rasmussen - Biden +12

Just 12?

•••
Obama was a terrible President.
Obama accomplished nothing
That's just off the top of my head. Imagine if the media had been as hard on President Obama as they were on President GW Bush or Bill Clinton. Would have been a different President.
Liberal Media too shit scared to be labeled as racists if they were to criticize Obummer!

Obama_Media_lapdog.jpg

Interesting to note that I got the above image from DuckDuckGo, because if you do a search on Google for "liberal media kiss obama's ass cartoon" you find mostly "bad" Trump cartoons and one or two on Obama... and NOT even related about having his ass kissed by MSM.

This shows how biased and sinister Google and all Liberal social media have become. What a bunch of fu*king lying bastards!

•••
•••
Wow watch hearings; Republican Savages.

RED SWEEP!

Last edited:
•••
This is Gold!

Harris is attending the meeting remotely; to trash Trump;
Monster.png

•••
Liberal Media too shit scared to be labeled as racists if they were to criticize Obummer!

Obama_Media_lapdog.jpg

Interesting to note that I got the above image from DuckDuckGo, because if you do a search on Google for "liberal media kiss obama's ass cartoon" you find mostly "bad" Trump cartoons and one or two on Obama... and NOT even related about having his ass kissed by MSM.

This shows how biased and sinister Google and all Liberal social media have become. What a bunch of fu*king lying bastards!

I use brave browser and duck as my default now. Use google for maps, translations when I have too.

•••
•••
•••
•••
why isnt hillary just running again? hmmmm

She so universally despised; would "drag" Biden down.

Tho pretty sure; going to do it to himself.

"Just let Biden talk" Will self-destruct his own.

Last edited:
•••
Biden up again, now +10.6

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2020/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_biden-6247.html

Latest one:
IBD/TIPP - Biden +11

These folks. They were only 2 polls that correctly picked Trump winning. They have Biden +11

"In 2016, almost all presidential election polls pointed to a Hillary Clinton victory over Donald Trump. The IBD/TIPP Poll was one of only two election polls credited with predicting President Trump's 2016 victory. TIPP, IBD's polling partner, succeeded in picking up on the greater enthusiasm among Republicans for their candidate."

•••
Biden up again, now +10.6

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2020/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_biden-6247.html

Latest one:
IBD/TIPP - Biden +11

These folks. They were only 2 polls that correctly picked Trump winning. They have Biden +11

"In 2016, almost all presidential election polls pointed to a Hillary Clinton victory over Donald Trump. The IBD/TIPP Poll was one of only two election polls credited with predicting President Trump's 2016 victory. TIPP, IBD's polling partner, succeeded in picking up on the greater enthusiasm among Republicans for their candidate."

I truly believe; PA sees through JB web of lies;
He will SAY ANYTHING to win crucial swing-.
Only nuts like AOC (Yup slam KH for reverse on frack; not realize; endorsement frack ban on fracking; is an endorsement to may "fake polls" will reduce Pennsylvania +10 to even :xf.laugh:

Last edited:
•••
I truly believe; PA sees through JB web of lies;
He will SAY ANYTHING to win crucial swing-.
Only nuts like AOC (Yup slam KH for reverse on frack; not realize; endorsement frack ban on fracking; is an endorsement to may "fake polls" will reduce Pennsylvania +10 to even :xf.laugh:

You disagree with me posting a link?

•••
You disagree with me posting a link?

disagree with link’s content & assessment.

And we all know IBD/TPP one 2 “right” 2016
Something tells me, magic double digit lead dwindle as closer, ‘spite fake MSM corruption.

Last edited:
•••
disagree with link’s content & assessment.

And we all know IBD/TPP one 2 “right” 2016
Something tells me, magic double digit lead evaporate as we get closer, despite fake MSM

You really are abusing the NP Dissagrees. That's not what it's for. You're the only one that does this in the entire forum.

You have more disagrees than
1 - this is you

combined

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back