IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••

What is your point? Bin Laden fled to Pakistan within 30 days of our special forces landing in Afghanistan. Iraq was another war. Nothing in this document changes or contradicts what I've posted.

What a list of corrupt sad sacks.

COMMITTEE ON FOREIGN RELATIONS
JOHN F. KERRY, Massachusetts, Chairman
CHRISTOPHER J. DODD, Connecticut RICHARD G. LUGAR, Indiana
RUSSELL D. FEINGOLD, Wisconsin BOB CORKER, Tennessee
BARBARA BOXER, California JOHNNY ISAKSON, Georgia
ROBERT MENENDEZ, New Jersey JAMES E. RISCH, Idaho
BENJAMIN L. CARDIN, Maryland JIM DeMINT, South Carolina
ROBERT P. CASEY, Jr., Pennsylvania JOHN BARRASSO, Wyoming
JIM WEBB, Virginia ROGER F. WICKER, Mississippi
JEANNE SHAHEEN, New Hampshire JAMES M. INHOFE, Oklahoma
EDWARD E. KAUFMAN, Delaware
KIRSTEN E. GILLIBRAND, New York
David McKean, Staff Director
Kenneth A. Myers, Jr., Republican Staff Director

Last edited:
•••
Keith Olbermann: ‘Trump and His Supporters Must Be Prosecuted, Convicted and Removed From Our Society’
At least he’s not calling for mass executions–yet. But former ESPN host Keith Olbermann ran right up to the line in a revolutionary-style anti-Trump rant on his YouTube channel Thursday calling for the prosecution, conviction and removal from society of President Trump, his supporters and conservatives including Supreme Court nominee Judge Amy Coney Barrett.

Olbermann announced on Tuesday he was leaving ESPN to be able to do political commentary as the election nears.
So what is this Keith cu*t planning to do... build some gas chambers?

Last edited:
•••
•••
Keith Olbermann: ‘Trump and His Supporters Must Be Prosecuted, Convicted and Removed From Our Society’
At least he’s not calling for mass executions–yet. But former ESPN host Keith Olbermann ran right up to the line in a revolutionary-style anti-Trump rant on his YouTube channel Thursday calling for the prosecution, conviction and removal from society of President Trump, his supporters and conservatives including Supreme Court nominee Judge Amy Coney Barrett.

Olbermann announced on Tuesday he was leaving ESPN to be able to do political commentary as the election nears.

Just encouraging violent revolution. Nothing to see.

•••
•••
Joe couldn't get 2 dozen people in a room in 48 hours. Democrat party is one big circle jerk.

Joe is up 10 nationally. Joe cares about Americans, we're in the middle of a pandemic. So yes, good point, Joe is smart.

Trump losing again today, mr-x bending the knee to Domainace. Can't stand up for Trump and defend his points.

Trump bent the knee to North Korea, all it took was a love letter.

North Korea unveils massive new ballistic missile in military parade
https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/10/asia/north-korea-military-parade-new-missiles-intl-hnk/index.html

Last edited:
•••
Trump has lost all power.

Can't get people to show up at his rallies anymore, even after paying them.

Can't get his people, Barr, Pompeo, Wray to charge or arrest anybody.

Can't get Senate Republicans to pass a Senate Bill. We're not getting anything before the election.
Senate Republicans lambaste potential coronavirus deal
The pushback from GOP senators shows just how difficult it will be to approve a new bill
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/10/10/senate-republicans-coronavirus-deal-428503

Can't get @mr-x to defend Trump's supposed Conservative credentials.

You've all abandoned Trump. You see what's coming, defeat. Instead of standing tough, you ran away. Just like Trump ran away from debating Biden.

biden-planet-pic-1-2012-10-12.jpg

Last edited:
•••

He will be in his bug out shelter on election day .... damn commie

Last edited:
•••
Trump has lost all power. Can't get people to show up at his rallies anymore, even after paying them.

Can't get his people, Barr, Pompeo, Wray to charge or arrest anybody.

Can't get Senate Republicans to pass a Senate Bill. We're not getting anything before the election.
Senate Republicans lambaste potential coronavirus deal
The pushback from GOP senators shows just how difficult it will be to approve a new bill
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/10/10/senate-republicans-coronavirus-deal-428503

Can't get @mr-x to defend Trump's supposed Conservative credentials.

You've all abandoned Trump. You see what's coming, defeat. Instead of standing tough, you've all run to your safe spaces.

abandoned Trump ???? Trump is the one and only hope America has to stay free..... Not a politician ..... Not playing to the politicians beat.... He has something for them ... its coming

•••
BTW, I don't support terrorism in any form, but you ought to get your head on straight...

2001 - War on Terror - US invades Iraq (was 911 another Plan D?)

Bin Laden escapes to Afghanistan - splinter group Al Queda forms after Taliban collapsed (prior to that they were ISIS)
You forgot to mention why they invaded Iraq...

Because in 1990, Iraq invaded Kuwait, the tiny, oil-rich neighbor. Kuwait’s defense forces were rapidly overwhelmed, and those that were not destroyed retreated to Saudi Arabia. The emir of Kuwait, his family, and other government leaders fled to Saudi Arabia, and within hours Kuwait City had been captured and the Iraqis had established a provincial government. By annexing Kuwait, Iraq gained control of 20 percent of the world’s oil reserves and, for the first time, a substantial coastline on the Persian Gulf.

Saddam Hussein had been flexing his muscles in the region for some time. He got what he deserved!

•••
Neither do I because I'm right. If you have proof Bin Laden was in Iraq.. post it. You're getting salty because I corrected your assumptions?

US went after Bin Laden with a massive force, when they could've just used Delta Force. That was a blunder IMO. It was just a matter of convenience and to save face, since Bush had already mobilized an entire Army. That's my point.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
the fake polls are fueling the

Trump Derangement Syndrome

i cant wait to DVR CNN crying about another 4 years of economic prosperity out of Pandemic,

I missed them last year!!! All outrage, crying.
Hear TYT (The Young Turks) had one for ages
Anyone ever hear of Moose; Cenk Uygur?
tried going after Mark Dice; kids say; “got rect”

Speaking of Dice... Check this one out;
One of my favorite by him involving...

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Neither do I because I'm right. If you have proof Bin Laden was in Iraq.. post it. You're getting salty because I corrected your assumptions?

Where did I say that Bin Laden was in Iraq?

BTW, I don't support terrorism in any form, but ...

Bin Laden escapes to Afghanistan - splinter group Al Queda forms after Taliban collapsed (prior to that they were ISIS)

Perhaps it was just the sentence order that confused matters, let me rephrase:

Call me salty, but it was just a misinterpretation. Maybe now you understand how wars get started. :xf.wink:

•••
Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back