IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
They're pretty handy with a stick I have to say, it looks like they use a ball rather than a puck and the skates are different. I have heard of Roller Skate hockey,
Ice Hockey has a big advantage over Roller Skate hockey in that you get to see two sports for the price of one... hockey and boxing! :xf.smile:

•••
My first exposure to lacrosse was in this story of Fort Michilimackinac in Michigan:

The Ojibwe in the region resented British policies as harsh. On June 2, 1763, as part of the larger movement known as Pontiac's Rebellion, a group of Ojibwe staged a game of baaga'adowe (a forerunner of modern lacrosse) outside the fort as a ruse to gain entrance. After entering the fort, they killed most of the British inhabitants. They held the fort for a year before the British regained control, promising to offer more and better gifts to the native inhabitants of the area.

•••
Biden meme, not to be mistaken with Biden meme who is also a meme Biden:)

•••
Ice Hockey has a big advantage over Roller Skate hockey in that you get to see two sports for the price of one... hockey and boxing! :xf.smile:

Yup, I took Boxing lessons in order to be competitive, lol. Lacrosse was played in North American as early as the 12th century (according to the Iroquois).

Ireland's lacrosse team gives its spot in an international tournament to a Native American team

"You have gone above and beyond not only for us, but for what you believe is right," the Iroquois Nationals tweeted to Ireland Lacrosse. "Your actions have spoken louder than words showing everyone the true power of sport, and the spirit of lacrosse. We will never forget that."
https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/07/world/ireland-iroquois-lacrosse-spt-trnd/index.html

•••
Don't hate me for this post but lets not forget how sports/entertainment is used on the masses currently.

Last edited:
•••
Not long ago, America had a choice between two Skull & Bones members.

Last edited:
•••
No Plandemic shot for me .... no flu shot either ... I don’t trust shit right now
Flu shots? WTF are those? Never seen them before!

•••
•••
83785d030654ce7b70f2d24c38fb9df6d2126b2d.jpg

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
The last heat wave in Hawaii burnt his remaining brain cells... This is what's left of him...
Screen%2BShot%2B2020-09-16%2Bat%2B12.31.35%2BPM.png

•••
•••
Retribution for the Canadian Bacon invasion is coming tomorrow.

how-a-canadian-org-occupy-wh.jpg

[GGI]
The radical Canadian activist group that takes credit for the Occupy Wall Street movement in 2011 has announced plans to “lay siege to the White House” next month for 50 days and occupy it. The announcement was issued by Adbusters, which describes itself as “a global network of artists, activists, writers, pranksters, students, educators and entrepreneurs who want to advance the new social activist movement of the information age.”

Adbusters - Tactical Briefing #1

------------------
Far-left group with ties to ‘Occupy’ movement plans 50-day White House ‘siege’ before election
WASHINGTON, D.C., August 13, 2020 (LifeSiteNews) – The little-known foreign organization which helped incite the “Occupy Wall Street” movement and its imitators in big cities across the U.S. a decade ago is now declaring war on the Trump Administration, capitalism, and the American electoral process as it invites agitators to D.C. to “lay siege to the White House” for 50 days before Election Day.

It is clear that the subversives behind this planned assault on the nation’s capital want Democrats Joe Biden and Kamala Harris to win.

They seek to “inspire a global movement of systemic change – a Global Spring – a cultural heave towards a new world order.”

Last edited:
•••
•••

I am happy to bring you up to speed:)

excuse the bad quality, it is hard to find good content on youtube these days

•••
•••

Do you mean they put disinfectant into vaccines and then inject people with it?

•••
Do you mean they put disinfectant into vaccines and then inject people with it?

Your mind will be blown with what is in vaccines, ingredients will vary, so take in information slowly:( yes there often can be detergent, don't know if it comes from the manufacturing process or if it is there on purpose. The craziest things to read about vaccines are the inserts, disclaimers, that they come with from the manufacturer. No one will willingly show it to you because "it would scare you".

Last edited:
•••

Hmmmm... think I'll stick to my Madeira Wine shots instead.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back