IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I will embrace all you Trumpers after Biden wins. Just dont act up. :)
If Biden wins fair and square, you can bet your bottom dollar that Conservatives will NOT go apeshit as Liberals have been doing for the past 4 years! Very bad losers!

Last edited:
•••
Trump...
Wear a mask, youre a loser
Get captured by the enemy, youre a loser
Not rich youre a loser
Not white youre a loser
Honest, youre a loser
And so in.

Cant stand that old man. Every nasty thing he says is really how he feels about himself. Such a shame.

•••
•••
If Biden wins fair and square, you can bet your bottom dollar that Conservatives will NOT go apeshit as Liberals have been doing for the past 4 years! Very bad losers!
Yeah, like they did for obama. Rude, racist f*cks is what they were.

•••
•••
If Fox News is a joke then describe CNN and MSNBC to name only 2...
Their content is much, much more balanced and speaks to more educated viewers. Fox speaks to those trapped in a bubble.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Their content is much, much more balanced and speaks to more educated viewers. Fox speaks to those trapped in a bubble.
Another good laugh... thanks!
giphy.gif

•••
•••
I guess Trumpers like Trump because he makes them feel safe that he would protect them over other Americans. How dumb is that?

•••
Educated viewers? You really think you are morally superior to conservatives?

•••
Honestly, I think I am equal if not better. Equally as moral maybe more so.

There is noone better than me. That's for sure.

•••
I guess Trumpers like Trump because he makes them feel safe that he would protect them over other Americans. How dumb is that?
The main reason I like Trump is because he tells the Fake Liberal Media to get fucked...

•••
Morals are subjective. Trump thinks he has morals while he grabs them by the pus*y.

•••
Trump thinks he has morals when he fakes injury to avoid service.

•••
Trump thinks he has morals when he cheats and frauds people.

•••
•••
•••
The main reason I like Trump is because he tells the Fake Liberal Media to get fucked...
There is no logical reason to "like" Trump. His own wife probably doesn't "like" him.

•••
•••
•••
Jalen Ramsey, Rams Agree to Historic 5-Year, $105M Contract Extension

https://bleacherreport.com/articles...om&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=editorial

There is no corner back that has ever played the game worth that kind of money... that is 2 million dollars a game.... that is for being dressed and playing however much the defense is on the field during that 2 millioin dollar 60 minute game ..... this shit is way past ridiculous... it needs to stop now IMO and odds are... Jalen Ramsey tells the coach what and how much he will do at any given time. kneel for Anthem , you name it.

Screenshot 2020-08-29_04-00-19-969.png

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back