Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Be cautious, they're looking to provoke and inflict damage, even if it's just financial drain from legal expenses. They're gonna record everything from all angles just like you see on the nightly streams, and if they find a friendly prosecutor they'll throw whatever would stick at you.

if I engage one of them it won’t be in the area of the rally... we have people posting up at locations ... around restaurants , strip malls and high tourist areas.. places they may visit outside of the main rally areas... they appear to like the night life and stay out all night and fuck around..... I will be out and about ....they don’t have to provoke me... I am already provoked as far as they go.... I don’t want to talk to them... I have nothing to say... no shoving or stupid shit they like

Last edited:
•••
A friend of mine told me police are going to peoples houses that talk shit about Covid in Australia ... I hope there is no substance to what he told me

Last edited:
•••
Trump needs to get us out of the UN as soon as possible IMO .... the UN is bad news to America IMO

•••
They have been bullying Trump for a long time now.... I think Trump has something for their asses ... I expect a fury of executive orders coming up .... he will go full Rodeo on their asses if he has too ... he is locked and loaded with some big munitions
I hope so... 'cause up to now he's been reluctant to use those "big munitions"

•••
Attorney for Kenosha gunman Kyle Rittenhouse says client was hunted 'as prey' before deadly shooting [Fox News]
"There was a shot that was fired as Kyle was retreating, actually, from a mob that had become enraged that he was trying to put out the fires that the arsonists had set because he was trying to protect property," Pierce recounted. "The mob became enraged.
"They began screaming that Kyle needed to be killed and they were going to kill him. They started relentlessly hunting him as prey as he ran down the street attempting to retreat," Pierce went on. "As he ran out of room to retreat, shots were fired from behind him."

-------
Lin Wood, attorney for Kyle Rittenhouse, says he was locked out of Twitter account [Fox News]
"I'm going to take Jack Dorsey's ass down," Wood tells Fox News
To the outside, Wood's account looked like it was working normally, with no notifications or warnings on his tweets. But a screengrab of Wood's account shared with Fox News shows his account "has been locked for violating the Twitter rules." Specifically, Wood was dinged for "violating our rules against glorifying violence."
"Everybody thinks I'm still on it unless they know I've been blocked," Wood said. "That's why we're getting the word out they censored me for nine hours. I have no idea how to get back on. They didn't give me any instructions."
Hours after the account had been suspended, Twitter said it made a mistake in a statement to Fox News.
"This account was incorrectly actioned," a Twitter spokesperson said. "This has been reversed and the account has been reinstated."

•••
ff5bcdc301ced541a48e6cd53fefe61e7f8b3ed7.jpg

•••
•••
•••
I hope so... 'cause up to now he's been reluctant to use those "big munitions"

If he makes his move to soon it could easily bite the whole party for many years to come ..... that is why he hasn’t done anything big throughout all of this ... frustrating I know believe me... but timing on this is everything it being the election year.... the Democrats know that ..... that is why they have been trying like hell to get him to react .... Trump will act instead react ...I can only imagine what Trump has been through since the Dems lit his fuse months ago..... I think we will get instant gratification when he turns loose ..... all the anger and frustration that we have gone through will have been far more than worth it... not to much longer ... 60 days or 2 months will go by fast ... they Democrats May have one more attempt on us ... they see now they can’t get us to blow and look like villains and make it look like it’s the Republicans who are the problem in America.... that has been their agenda... won’t happen... we got this shit now .. it’s a matter of when Trump wants to make his big statement at this point

time is on our side now... we have weathered the storm ... let’s see if they can when Trump brings it on their asses

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Monmouth University Poll as liberal as gets

Believe they had Biden up 10 points May

Today, just announced Biden’s fake lead +1-3

in BATTLEGROUND PENNSYLVANIA 🔥👌

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Monmouth University Poll as liberal as gets

Believe they had Biden up 10 points May

Today, just announced Biden’s fake lead +1-3

in BATTLEGROUND PENNSYLVANIA 🔥👌

they are so full of shit... we got Pennsylvania by 5.5 % right now .. we are going to get those 20 something electoral votes there.

•••
•••

we may just find out exactly who is funding BLM as well as Antifa.. both are under federal investigations right now to expose their funders

Last edited:
•••
I can clearly see that they are going to bring in the COVID 19 vaccine before the election and try forced inoculation and tyranny upon the people .... they can fuck their selves 1000x ‘s over.... I ain’t takin it .... not going happen ... no way... no how .

that will probably be their last and final effort , they have far underestimated us .... they know that right now ...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back