NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
279cebe4c415e2b5b60407b657cff8002a9762a5.jpg

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
On the note of vaccines and such, I just got my flu shot for the year. It is called Fluarix Quad. I've already had a few small reactions but nothing worth getting excited over.

I mention it here because the pharmacist and I talked for a while (store was still slow) and he said to tell those I care about that if they are planning to get a flu vaccine they should do so now. He feels the supply will be down due to assets being used for covid and their internal communications are saying to expect up to a 40% increase in people getting the shot over last year. He says there is a real possibilty of areas running out.

As far as RNC goes, just waiting to see if they want/need me to help out tonight. If the protests are not expected to be worse than last night I assume I can just chill and couch surf.

•••
You sound like a parrot that lives in some fanatical Trump hating Liberal's house...
103yyo.jpg
lmaoooooooo.....i gave you a small summary of the nightmare called Trump's presidency and you think thats fanatical???? the reality is way more fanatical than than, and you clearly CANT HANDLE IT....and about trump being racist, um, thats a yes and done conversation, so if u have no questions to ask about that lets talk about other things we arent sure about.

•••
Oh he makes perfect sense all right... for Liberals, naturally.

Obama also spent a lot of time in the golf course and travelling around the world. Lets not forget that any president doesn't need to be at the White House to be able to work.
d7b9f404548b07e272bf86c92c99d28f1c78179e.jpg
why is Obama Trump's yardstick for his presidential success? I've always found that fascinating. is it beacuse he's BLack and its easier for a white person to "beat on" a Black person for any ulterior motive? or is it because Obama is seen as the best since a while..and white racists are mad Obama is still seen in a positive light by a majority of AMericans?? like what is it really about??? tbh, i kinda have to laugh at your posts and mr-X's posts too, because y'all have no idea how childish you look from the other side, my perspective...grown ass men , posting trolling cartoons ...about unpopular leaders their companies would fire them over if they saw the bs they post on social media and online forums...LOL...i'm chilling because its yalls time to be proud till y'all lose...in a few months...that pain we felt when Trump won..we will get it back when he loses...and y'all better keep up your energy on this forum after he loses..

•••
•••
Is Sarah “See Russia from backyard” deer in headlights Palin running for VP? No.

Palin is smarter and more capable than Hillary or Kamala. Give me a few hundred reporters to hound their families and friends 24/7 for a couple of years and see how they hold up to the scrutiny.

•••
why is Obama Trump's yardstick
Because he was the previous president.

for his presidential success? I've always found that fascinating. is it beacuse he's BLack and its easier for a white person to "beat on" a Black person for any ulterior motive? or is it because Obama is
You're obsessed with race and have a bad habit of accusing people.

seen as the best since a while..and white racists are mad Obama is still seen in a positive light by a majority of AMericans?? like what is it really about??? tbh, i kinda have to laugh at your posts and mr-X's posts too, because y'all have no idea how childish you look from the other side, my perspective...grown ass men , posting trolling cartoons ...about unpopular leaders their companies would fire them over if they saw the bs they post on social media and online forums...LOL...i'm chilling because its yalls time to be proud till y'all lose...in a few months...that pain we felt when Trump won..we will get it back when he loses...and y'all better keep up your energy on this forum after he loses..
yada yada

•••
lmaoooooooo.....i gave you a small summary of the nightmare called Trump's presidency and you think thats fanatical???? the reality is way more fanatical than than, and you clearly CANT HANDLE IT....and about trump being racist, um, thats a yes and done conversation, so if u have no questions to ask about that lets talk about other things we arent sure about.
You're just repeating the same BS that the biased Liberal media keep saying... so it makes you a parrot, with no thoughts of your own.
Trump a racist? Only inside your hollow brain...
21TRUMPRACEweb1-superJumbo.jpg

merlin_158183322_2ffa80b1-07fc-4f0b-98e4-c25a2307bc27-jumbo.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

•••
Joe Biden quoted Mao in ABC interview.

•••
You're just repeating the same BS that the biased Liberal media keep saying... so it makes you a parrot, with no thoughts of your own.
Trump a racist? Only inside your hollow brain...
21TRUMPRACEweb1-superJumbo.jpg

merlin_158183322_2ffa80b1-07fc-4f0b-98e4-c25a2307bc27-jumbo.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Pres. Trump did what the last 4 Presidents promised; Spent $75,000,000,000 on opportunity zones. #1 reason minority unemployment was a record low.

President Trump is a net good for the USA.

upload_2020-8-23_11-31-38.png

Jim Brown on meeting Trump: 'He's got my admiration'

Jim Brown on Donald Trump: 'I Find Myself Really Pulling for the President'

Last edited:
•••
Palin is smarter and more capable than Hillary or Kamala. Give me a few hundred reporters to hound their families and friends 24/7 for a couple of years and see how they hold up to the scrutiny.
Palin is smarter than Hillary? lmao....is that why Palin's name has been retired in politics and Hillary is still spoken about?

Please just show me the technical reasons why Palin is smarter and more capable than Hilary. i'm waiting. thnx

•••
LOL...i'm chilling because its yalls time to be proud till y'all lose...in a few months...that pain we felt when Trump won..we will get it back when he loses...and y'all better keep up your energy on this forum after he loses..
If Trump loses fair and square and without cheating, you can bet your bottom dollar that there will be NO massive protests, no looting, no burning down of businesses and cities with all the violence and hatred that the Liberals have imposed on the other conservative half of the population.

Conservatives are 1000 more civilized than Liberals in ALL aspects, because they are NOT bad losers like the vindictive hating Liberals!

Give them hell Trump!!!

•••
•••
Had Tulsi Gabbard been chosen for VP i think many people including myself would feel comfortable should something happen to Biden, Kamala Harris scares the shit out of me as far as taking the seat of President, it's like letting a toddler drive a car IMO

Kinda like this?

maxresdefault.jpg

Seriously, Tulsi would've been the better choice, but her message of hope might have fallen on deaf ears or seem too radical in this Age of Rage. Globalist agenda be damned, IMHO, her enlightened view would've helped to reshape the world had she succeeded Joe:

•••
Palin is smarter than Hillary? lmao....is that why Palin's name has been retired in politics and Hillary is still spoken about?

Please just show me the technical reasons why Palin is smarter and more capable than Hilary. i'm waiting. thnx

Sarah Palin was a blue collar working mother who rose through local politics to become Governor of Alaska.

Gov. Palin was the driving force in breaking up the monopoly oil companies had on Alaska's national resources. Gov. Palin returned a portion of the profits from oil sales back to the citizens of Alaska. Every citizen of Alaska gets a yearly royalty check.
--

Hillary Clinton had wealthy parents, attended a ivy league university and became a lawyer. She defended a man she knew was guilty of raping a young teenage girl. HRC accused the young girl of being promiscuous and wanting sex. Later she was recorded laughing about how the jury believed her.

Hillary Married Bill Clinton and was involved in several scandals involving money while her husband was in office.

Barack Obama won the Presidential election and he made HRC Secretary of State.

As the US SoS, Hillary Clinton facilitated the assassination of Muammar Gaddafi and plunged Libya into civil-war. Then she abandoned the American ambassador, dozens of diplomats and their security force.

The broken government, chaos that was created when Obama and Hillary left Libya lead to slave trading in northern Africa.

Hillary Clinton took hundreds of millions of dollars for granting access and influence to high levels of the US government. She laundered the money through the Clinton foundation. When she was defeated by Donald Trump, the donations from other countries, dictators and billionaires stopped.
--

Last edited:
•••
•••
Perfect way to start out Page 2420.

Harris,likely Pres (Biden is :oldman:)wants ban frack

Pennsylvania wrecked if Kamala get her way
553ADFA5-77FC-456A-AC12-68EAE4AD4B0E.jpeg

————————————————————
DB54DD6A-2B34-4B9B-819A-4BDCF967A58F.jpeg

@JB Lions thoughts?

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back